Uh, new... Sup?

Posted by Delilah

Lesse, what do I say....? I like to rp, um, I spend alot of time online, most of my friends are net-buds (lol, pathetic, isn't it?), I'm kind of shy, I like to write, and am creative. I'm helpful, and I'm bored right now, so, sup? (BTW, who is that a picture of in the icons list????)

Posted by Dexter

The picture in the icon list is our administrator, Jesse Smith.

Welcome. Having online friends isn't pathetic. Netbuddies are seriously of the cool. I have lots of them. I've met many of them in person, too, which has always been a fun and enlightening experience. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of my VGC buddies someday. I would enjoy that very much. I'm going to meet one in June for the first time. I'm really excited about that. ^_^

Posted by Delilah

Kewl. Anywho, I've only met one, and that was on accident. Lol it was at a concert, and we didn't find out until we had been talking for three hours.
So, is this just a slow day or are the only people here just regs?

Posted by sabre

You picked kind of a bad time to join. It's April Fools' today, which means that some time very soon (might be a couple of days, just to throw us) our moron administrator will skank the boards up for a couple of days.

Don't let it deter you though, you seem a promising enough member. Welcome to VGC.

Posted by Delilah

lol on another website I am at, the admins made it so when you post words like me, instead it posts "I am a n00b" or something stupid like that.

Are the mods here nice, or are they corrupt like on Gametalk?

Posted by sabre

Most of them are fine. A couple can be kinda hostile, though, so watch out for those.

Posted by Delilah

Nah, its cool. Mean mods are fun to tease!

Posted by Ant

All those mean ol mods are really teddy bears on the the inside ^_____^

welcum 2 da site

Posted by Delilah

Teddy bears? You should meet dennis, then...

Posted by Ant

He doesn't hit you does he?

Posted by Delilah

Dennis is a mod, dude. His screename is Lord Denida, but I call him Dennis. (His screen name used to be Denida, but he was having problems because everyone thought he was a girl, and now I tease him about his "masculinity issues.")

And no, he doesn't hit me- he destroyed my website.

Posted by Ant

Did he ever touch your special area?

Posted by Delilah

wtf? you sicko.

Posted by Ant

Yes.

Posted by Dexter

I blame the anime.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome to VGC. Don't take anything seriously.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Ladydragonrider: corrupt

You rang?

Oh, welcome to VGC, and try to stay for more than several days. Please.

Posted by Klarth

THE MODS HERE ARE NEITHER HOSTILE, AGGRESSIVE OR CAUSTIC IN ANY WAY. THE CAPS LOCK IS MERELY FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT. SO ARE THE POINTLESS, WHIMSICAL INSULTS AND OBSCENITIES. GET BENT AND DIE.

On the other hand: Welcome aboard there! Have a fun time at VGC. :D

Posted by mis0

I am a mean, hostile mod. If you don't shape up I swear to ****ing Zeus I'll send my attack dobermans to you in the mail so they can shred you're new *** to bits. [spoiler]lol im not rly a mod lol. Uptight mods include: IRIS, FATE.. well, mostly just Fate. Watch yourself, bro.[/spoiler]

Posted by Shade

Don't listen to that guy, he lives in a freaking sand pit.

Posted by Red

hi welcome to VGC. are you planning on staying here awhile?

Posted by Dog

a sand pit with big crabs that like to touch him alot.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Shade: Don't listen to that guy, he lives in a freaking sand pit.
a sand pit with big crabs that like to touch'im alot.

anyways welcome to VGC Dragon lady. You seem cool.

Posted by Delilah

Yes I plan to be a regular. I had a fight with all my other net buds, and m looking for a good site where no one already knows me, so I'll be here a while.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Welcome. For a heads up I am the village idiot of VGC. We at VGC like to think of ourselves as a town. You have the millions of tourists who buys stupid vacation houses and never use them. And when they do come they go! O you live here? Our vacation house is much bigger. Then you get ****ed and egg their houses. Man I'm rambling.

Anyway. You should fit in nice here. As most people said we're nice. Just dont get into an all out war like I have. It's good to have some regulars. I swear man. You go int othe members area. You see so many people with 1 post. It' stupid. I still JEsse should put in something to stop that. IF you have 5-0 posts and your not on for 5 months you get terrminated. *puts a thumbs up*

Posted by Delilah

Lol, I can't stand people like that. And, about your don't-get-into-a-war suggestion, uh, don't get your hopes up on me. On the last website I used to hang out at, I kinda am at a war... I'll try not to start anything here, though, so long as the mods are nice.

Posted by Noir

Quoting Ladydragonrider: Lol, I can't stand people like that. And, about your don't-get-into-a-war suggestion, uh, don't get your hopes up on me. On the last website I used to hang out at, I kinda am at a war... I'll try not to start anything here, though, so long as the mods are nice.

Good luck at that, mi dear. Again, just dont try to take anything too seriously, sarcasm doesnt go over too well on the internet.
Though, I am probably nicer here than I am in real life.
In fact, I'm sure of it.
Here's your complimentary rep, and welcome.;)