RPG Back ground

Posted by wlminter

I'm not exactly sure where this goes, so I'm putting it here. Basically I was wondering if you could make a "Blank" background for RPG battles. That way it will load a little faster for us people who don't have 150 Gbps T3 Uber-Internet connections.
I have dial-up and having a blank background would help. Also having a simpler forum skin available would help a lot too.

Posted by gamerz

jesse make a blank background... yea right. He wont do it. Hell it's a miracle if you can even find him online!

Posted by GameMiestro

Lol, thats a **** good idea. I always thought it was the pop-ups slowing it down... and who really cares about the backrounds anyways?

Posted by Jesse Smith

er What's your definition of 'blank background'? I never listen to music when I'm in battle.

See the 'No Music' option??!!! Use it!!!!!

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Jesse Smith: er What's your definition of 'blank background'? I never listen to music when I'm in battle.

See the 'No Music' option??!!! Use it!!!!!

lol, just like I said...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Music wise, you can't make the page lode any faster than it does when there is no music!! Duh!!!!!! There already is a blank background option!!!!! It's called no music!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by gamerz

:rolleyes: no jesse, what he's talking about is the "battle scene" it's set to arena by default.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting gamerz: jesse make a blank background... yea right. He wont do it.

ugggg!! Looks like you're right!!! The script would probably need to be hacked to do that.

Posted by gamerz

actually if I recall, in the demo admin cp theres a place where you can upload backgrounds. Just upload a 1x1 jpeg there!

Posted by GameMiestro

Admin CP>RPG Battle Control>Add New Battle Field. Select "blank.gif" from the drop down menu (or add it if it isn't in the menu), and click "Add New Battle Field".

Ding!

Posted by gamerz

He's too lazy to do even that. the man has a frickin baby mat kinda rug lookin thing right by his computer! Even though he removed the pic, he still didnt erase what he said about the **** thing!

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=156401&postcount=20

Posted by Jesse Smith

Eureka!!!!! :D Oh my!!!! It's there now!!!!! :D er....it's nothing!!!!! (Last option.)