Disneyland

Posted by Slade

Well, I'm going to prepare to leave for Disneyland in about two hours... if I could've gotten online earlier I would have asked about what is cool there. Supposedly nothing is cool in the land of disney. I spent 500 bucks to go there, though, so there better be something worth it.

Prostitutes are out of the picture since I'm 16 and am being chaperoned(it's actually a school trip).

Oh, and I'm being mega-chaperoned since just yesterday I got in huge trouble for a bout with drug use. Worst. Day. Ever. If none of the adults ever found out it'd make no difference since I wasn't ever going to do it again... it wasn't even fun. Some twat snitched on me and my friends, many of whom got kicked off of sports and such. That is Part II of this thread, I suppose. If we find out who told, to beat the hell out of, or not to beat?

Posted by Ant

HAVE FUN!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

heh, I went there when I was three or something - back when I lived in California. From the pictures I've seen, it sucks. Then again, it could have changed after seventeen years.

Either way, have fun.

Posted by Dexter

I don't care for it too much. I've been there several times. It's a good place for a casual day, but it isn't something to get worked up over. I like walking around on my own listening to all the different music playing from various places. It can get rather romantic out there at night.

Posted by Slade

Hm... I was hoping to have a girl during the trip there, but I won't.

So far the news I've heard of the place is that after a third person was beheaded on some ride(Terror of Space, or Fantastic Mountain, whatever) they shut it down permanently. Idiot stood up during the ride.

And I've heard to never, ever go near the "It's a Small World" ride. Apparently it's the most annoying thing on earth.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Slade: And I've heard to never, ever go near the "It's a Small World" ride. Apparently it's the most annoying thing on earth.

It's honestly my favorite.

Posted by Darksong X

Personally, i'm a fan of Space Mountain (music kicks ***). Otherwise just enjoy the atmosphere, the sounds, and the huge lines for everything.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, the lines are actually fun there :/

Posted by Ant

It's funny, I just had a thought of Vampiro at disneyland at 3 with the body of a 3 year old but the same face and head.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Ant]Yeah, the lines are actually fun there :/

I disagree. You get packed into a dark, air-tight tunnel with a load of drooling, oversized morons. When I first went in there, someone had puked up ahead of me, so the whole corridor was uninhabitable, and the line froze just as I got up there.

Is it true they shut down Space Mountain? :-(

Posted by Dreadnought

Oh, and kill the f*ckwad who snitched. Omerta and all.

Posted by Ant

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

I remember Spiderman came up to me at Universal Studios while waiting in line for a 3D spiderman ride. He was the kind that would want to touch you while he talked, and unfortunately, he wanted to talk a lot.

It's a shame that getting felt-up by Spiderman, and me getting the Norwalk Virus were the two most memorable parts of that trip.

Posted by Ant

and then you became grim.

Posted by Dreadnought

Vamp was ALWAYS grim. It was the tr00 kvlt necro frostbite which was a recent development.

Posted by Ant

grim, funny word

Dread knows what he's talking about. But yeah, three days spent throwing up and ****ting every ten seconds in "the most fun place on earth" does leave one quite frostbitten.

Posted by Dreadnought

Remember, Vamp: These are the best years of your life.

:hanging:

Those days are long behind me.

Posted by Dreadnought

How very... grave.

Posted by Ant

So how was the trip?

Grave

Posted by Slade

Hey, look at that.

Well, I got to ride just about everything. My favorite was the Indiana Jones ride, but I hear the Pirates one is good(it wasn't functional at the time). You know those giant yellow cones all around before you get to the entrance? I tried to jump over all of them without stopping. I got to like twenty before I was exhausted.

I got lost once, and ended up riding the big sliding ferris wheel with a black woman and her daughter. She was pretty unhappy about that, and didn't appear to understand basic English phrases.

As I left her to beating her defenseless child I wandered back to the hotel where my friend tried to hook up with this girl he'd met on myspace. Needless to say she had AIDS and wasn't interested in him anyways so that was pointless in the extreme.

I spent one night rolling around on my bed with a pretty cute girl and another man. We took off each others socks, ordered Chinese, that whole bit. After she left I cooked a bowl of Top Ramen in the coffee maker, and was suprised to find that it worked perfectly. Probably the best bowl of ramen that has ever existed.

The next day I unsuccessfully communicated with Alice using my eyebrows that I wanted her to meet me in the women's restroom. I had a lot better luck getting next to Goofy, but my friend didn't have his camera phone on, so I awkwardly tried to stall him with conversation. It didn't work because he doesn't talk much, so I slowly unclenched my hand from his waist, let it linger at the small of his back, and returned to my friends.

I got stuck on a roller coaster when I just happened to be sitting by a really hot cheerleader from Miami. The only reason we didn't have sex is because there were two massive bars holding us down. Actually, that is a lie. I was next to my friend Tyler, and he was pretty scared about the whole thing, which was hilarious. We got free tickets to something or other.

The last night we spent at the hotel I made a last minute stop at the local "****ty Azn Stuff" shop that is necessary for any kind of development in an area. I picked up a PlayMachine Wonderful(pix to come) with which I could play the highly original shooter Conteu Styike. Also, some fighting game with pictures from Dynasty Warriors around the frame. I must say that I was very tempted to buy myself some Gayo Rangers, too. They looked really buff and sexy, like they would make the perfect playmates for my lonely G.I. Joe action figures.

Sometimes my friends and I would go visit the cheerleaders. It was easy to find their room because the doors were all decked out with glitter and paper cutouts of cheerleading stuff. They were very open and willing to give us as much candy as we wanted. Apparently they had a lot of candy extra- my penis told me something far different. As did my sixth sense.

Eventually it was time to go back home. I prayed to Allah that morning that someone would try to hi-jack my plane so I could kick some ***, but alas it turned out to be just another boring plane ride. I later heard that one of the cheerleaders gave a jock a handjob on the plane, to which I responded, "I hear that orgasms at that elevation are amazing." I was also kind of weirded out because I was sitting next to them almost the whole plane ride. Plane blankets can hide many secrets. Some of them dark, others mysterious. Yet others may be both dark and mysterious.

Overall, on a scale of one to ten, I'd rate my trip a "my *** I wish I had seen Alice naked." srsly

Even though I can joke around and have fun with the issue, the underlying truth is that I fell in love the day I ventured into Wonderland.

Alice, BANG BANG BANG

tl;dr version: "Oh, pretty good."

tl;dr

Posted by Slade

Happy now? I even put more action into the closing line. It's worth your time, trust me.

EVERY SECOND

Posted by Ant

I read it all. Seemed like a magical journey indeed.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: I read it all.

See, the difference between you and Vamp right now is that you are going to live a long a fruitful life full of many blessings and ending in a fatal car crash fulfillment.

man, that tl;dr version... worth every second.

just read it, I lol'd. If that wasn't copy pasta, you win so hard.

apparently it took me four minutes to read all that. huh me dumb and slow

Posted by mis0

Never been there, never plan to go. If I have to go the a theme park, it must have a incredibly fast, preferably tall, roller coaster. I need the adrenaline rush.

Posted by Slade

Where the hell would I find something like that to copy pasta?

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: apparently it took me four minutes to read all that.

And it was worth every single one of those 240 seconds.

@Miso: For some reason no roller coaster ride I've ever been on really gets my adrenaline going all that much. Even going on the Silver Bullet at Knott's Berry Farm wasn't that intense. It just strained my neck a lot. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I know I won't get hurt. Getting towed behind a quad on a sled, for example, is much more exciting in the "ahhh i might die" area.

Oh yeah, I went to Knott's Berry Farm, too. It was a ton of fun for like the first 15 minutes until I had ridden everything big and exciting looking. I remember standing in line for the cliche'd log ride, and I was the only person over like 11 there. Made me feel really cool. Especially when we got on the ride, everyone else was all comfortable but I thought my knees were going to hit the sides of the thing they were sticking out so far.

Posted by The Judge

The Pirates of the Carribean ride is slow and boring, and only good for sentimental value.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Slade: So far the news I've heard of the place is that after a third person was beheaded on some ride(Terror of Space, or Fantastic Mountain, whatever) they shut it down permanently. Idiot stood up during the ride.

For some reason this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: The next day I unsuccessfully communicated with Alice using my eyebrows that I wanted her to meet me in the women's restroom. I had a lot better luck getting next to Goofy, but my friend didn't have his camera phone on, so I awkwardly tried to stall him with conversation. It didn't work because he doesn't talk much, so I slowly unclenched my hand from his waist, let it linger at the small of his back, and returned to my friends.

My friend and I went to Disneyland three years in a row for choir tour (we kept getting new teachers who didn't want to do anything too out-there). The last of these years, we were determined to find and get a picture of Donald Duck, him being so ****ed awesome. The only time we saw him, though, was during a parade. We waited for a good time to take a picture, but they took an unexpected turn... so now, we relish the glory of the picture we have of Donald Duck's butt.

Pirates of the Carribian is really just getting tugged around in a boat and watching the scenes around you, so it all depends on whether you find it to be cool or not. When we went on it the year of the 50th aniversary, we kept saying stuff about how it was all fifty years old. Like, when we got to the part where they're dunking him in the well for information, we'd yell "MAN, THEY'VE BEEN TORTURING THAT GUY FOR FIFTY YEARS, AND HE STILL HASN'T GIVEN IN! THAT'S HARDCORE!" Or the part where they're auctioning off that fat woman, we said "IF SHE HASN'T BEEN SOLD OFF IN FIFTY YEARS, JUST GO TO THE NEXT ONE ALREADY!!" The very same trip, we had a guy on the ride who was really nervous about thrill rides, and this was his first time on the Pirates ride. Near the end, we said, "Hey, isn't this where that REALLY BIG SLIDE is?" "Yeah, the one that's REALLY FAST AND REALLY STEEP!" He got all freaked out.

Anyway, I generally approve of Disneyland. If only half the stuff wasn't always closed.

And if it's a good thrill park you want, hit Ceder Point in Sandusky, Ohio. It's the one that Six Flags rips all their crappy rides off of.

Quoted post: Where the hell would I find something like that to copy pasta?

... where wouldn't you?

Posted by Slade

kidzone

Especially there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

world>land

Posted by Zeta

Quoted for mother****ing truth.

... Wai- World is the one in Florida, right?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I live about 6 miles from it.

Posted by Slade

Pfft, I go to a poor school, thus flying to California was like the best thing ever. It was actually a trade-off. We got to go to Disneyland, but now the school can't afford to teach the class of 2012. Haha, faggots.

Last time I was in Land was back when I was a baby and still lived there. Thus, I barely remember it. Though World is still way better. Which isn't saying much. Theme parks ****ing suck.

Posted by Ant

I used to love themeparks. Not as much now, but still...

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Last time I was in Land was back when I was a baby and still lived there. Thus, I barely remember it. Though World is still way better. Which isn't saying much. Theme parks ****ing suck.

No way, theme parks rock because of roller coasters.

And cotton candy.

They suck.

Posted by Ant

You know what f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cker, YOU SUCK. THERE, I SAID IT!

Wow... so we finally see how you truly feel. I am deeply disturbed.

Posted by Linko_16

I haven't been to Disney World, though I very much would like to.