What the **** is this?

Posted by KoH

I'm actually annoyed at this. I make a thread in the "Off-Topic" board where you can, supposedly, make off-topic threads, yeah? It gets deleted. I make another thread asking about it, again, it gets deleted. No explination, nothing.

I demand an explination.

Posted by GameMiestro

Ask a super mod. It probably had offensive content in it, or was considered as spam. Yeah.

Posted by KoH

Wasn't offensive. And I did have a reason for posting it, which I would've posted in a few other posts following the initial thread post.

Posted by Ant

I guess they are just out to get you. Or maybe they were ****ty threads...MYSTERIOUS!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Disclaimer: It wasn't me!!! I usually just...ahem... edit words.

Posted by sabre

Your thread was deleted because it made no sense and looked like nothing but a bad joke - "lol i dont have the internet tell me the time." If there was any point to it then maybe you should have explained from the start, as opposed to trying to be funny about it. That or posted it in a blog.

Posted by KoH

lol, know what's funny? The thread didn't mean to have any humorous intentions. It was more just something fun to do and see people's reactions. Sorry to say, but if a thread is off-topic and in the correct board, there's really no leg for anyone to stand on if they delete it. Just because I didn't state my intentions right off the bat doesn't mean ****, just means you have to wait for it all to come together.

And a suggestion: Don't merely excuse all that you don't understand.

Posted by Moogs

Sabredog, if you deleted it, that's stupid.

Posted by Iris

I'd provide an explination but I don't know what one is!!

Posted by Dexter

I would have deleted that worthless thread. Testing reactions? pfft. I saw no amusing reactions. It was a failure.

Posted by Dilhole

oooo ya got dissed!*snaps fingers in a z formation*