Biking

Posted by Killer Jordo

So, do you like it? Any kinds!

Me, I do alot of downhill/mountain biking. I go to Mount Swansea alot. I have a [URL="http://www.atomicbikes.com/product.asp?pf_id=GIANT%5FFAITH%5F1"]Atomic[/URL] brawn new to. The only thing diffrent is the pedals are cusom, and the shocks.

Posted by Shade

I'm doing PALM (Peddaling Across Lower Michigan) in mid-June. Around 40 miles a day for a week. Not too bad.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Nice shade. Personally I dislike road biking. But I will do it. I hate road style bikes.

Posted by Shade

I've got a mountain bike that's been fitted for road biking. It's a good combo. B)

Posted by Killer Jordo

Nice. What brand?

Posted by Slade

I got a Kona Kikapu for Christmas last year, and I love doing single-track mountain biking with it. The pedals are the only problem, I need some with clips, but with the weather here being not so great I haven't bothered. I took it to Colorado last summer and did this amazing five mile downhill run with it. I swear I went as fast as I'll ever go on that thing.

Jordo you ever biked down a ski slope at a resort before? That's something I'd like to try, but I've heard it costs a lot in repair after just a couple runs.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Yeah I have. You can go to Panorama in the summer time. It's insane stuff. You can just fly down. It can be quite dangerous doing that however. As if you slip you're gone :( I had to learn that the hard way.