IT IS TIME.

Posted by Speedfreak

RUN. RUN AWAY. RUN AWAY VERY FAST. APRIL FOOLS IS HERE, THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING. THE BOARDS WILL GO TO HELL IN A MATTER OF HOURS.

PS: Hey Jesse, make sure the boards are fixed by the time my birthday rolls around, k? :3

Posted by Zeta

TIME BOMB SET; ESCAPE IMMEDIATLY!

Posted by sabre

Hi Jess. It's 1AM on April Fools' Day where I live, so I've modified your last 100 posts slightly. I hope you like them.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Still five hours away for me.

Posted by Trigger

It is 11:04 in the morning where I am and isn't there some rule that you aren't able to do any April Fools pranks after midday? Better get to it, Jesse.

Posted by mis0

Please have a hiatus of April Fools on the 4th, in celebration of me! :cool2:

But where Jesse lives, it's just now 5:20.

Posted by Aesthetic

I keep reading the title in Rafiki's voice. Thanks for that, Addy. Thanks.

Make it a good one, Jesse.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Now that's all I can read it as, as well.

I think I won't be around on this joyous day, as always.

Posted by Zeta

Posted by Killer Jordo

Dam. I just noticed this. CRAP. Jesse. PLEASE DON'T GO CRAZY AGAIN! wacko....... that freaked the crap out of me last time man.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Angelwing: Now that's all I can read it as, as well.

You're welcome. :cool:

Zeta, I love you.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Aesthetic: Zeta, I love you.

:cool2:

Now all I can think of is Rafiki saying 'It is time', too.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Speedfreak: RUN. RUN AWAY. RUN AWAY VERY FAST. APRIL FOOLS IS HERE, THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING. THE BOARDS WILL GO TO HELL IN A MATTER OF HOURS.

Oh...crap... :eek:

*runs away and hides*
*comes back in 2-3 weeks time*

...Has jesse ever done a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13]rot13[/url] on posts?
Just a thought... :-D

Posted by junior senior

I liked the sexy avatars and the Hamster Dance and Jesse's xxxpics on the site 2 years ago :cool2:

Posted by GameMiestro

We await the inevitable...

Posted by KoH

Is he waiting until midnight, PST?

Posted by Stalolin

He's totally going to start it on April 2nd.

Posted by Red

woot still got another day, right where I am it's 1:00 meaning it's April Fools time right now. I'm accually excited to see what he comes up with.

Posted by Ant

He probably won't start till Midnight PST. What with it being superior, and where he lives.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]He probably won't start till Midnight PST. What with it being superior, and where he lives.

I dunno, he's on right now.

Posted by Jesse Smith

:( But, you guys didn't want me to do anything. :( So I'm just being nice...and not doing anything!!!! :(

Posted by Ex-Linkman

that's a bold-face lie, and no one is buying it. MAKE WITH THE PINK!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: that's bold-face lie!

But, but, but...you can always trust a wacko. :(:(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The joke is that there is no joke. HILARIOUS. Only not.

Posted by Speedfreak

It's 2 PM. Nothing's happened.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

Seven AM. The day has just begun!

Hopefully Oblivion and a birthday party will let me completely miss the "prank" Jesse has up his sleeve.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Speedfreak: It's 2 PM. Nothing's happened.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

I'm giving you guys ONE year of peace and quiet for April!!!

pze believe me. :(

June 19:

"APRIL FOOLS :D:D:D:D:D:D"

Posted by Klarth

I demand some funny. :(

Posted by JonMB

So what normally happens on April 1st around here?

Posted by Ant

The main link ends up changing into a thing full of pictures of Jesse. The color scheme becomes all pink. And there is a loop of him saying "I have an IQ of 300. I could blank blank with half me brain tied behind my back". And everytime you open a page on the site you here a fart noise.

It's annoying...yet nice almost...a staple of vgc really.

Posted by JonMB

That sounds erotic and entertaining.

Wasn't there a time when everyone's avatar, name and signature were all turned to the same thing? Thus, no one knew who anyone was?

I remember hearing about that...

Posted by mis0

I think that was 2004's April Fools.

Posted by Ant

Oh yeah, everyone was Jesse Smith...good times.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

when was it that it was supposedly shut down by the RIAA or something?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

He'll do something tomorrow, maybe monday, maybe later this month. Either way, expect it.

Quoting Misoxeny: I think that was 2004's April Fools.

Posted by Killer Jordo

JESSE! I am outraged at you. You killed a tradition. A painful one, but a tradition none the less!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linkman]2003
No, 2004. See, the entire point of you posting that is now null. Don't show off your e-dick when you're not sure of the facts yourself, thanks. :)

Posted by Max Mouse

Nothing happen yet? Jesse was in the Admin Control panel alot yesterday. I thought something was gonna happen.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What the??!!! You guys always complain when I'm a pain...so I try to be nice ONCE and not annoy you all, and...you guys still complain. grrrr!!!! I can never win!!!! :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, but this is the one occasion on which we actually don't care. :/

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linkman: 2003

If it was in 2003, how would I remember it? I only WoN'd at the time.

Klarth: More like eChoad amirite?

Posted by The Judge

April Fools day has now happened in every pary of the world. Maybe it's reverse. Maybe, he intends to royally mess up the site permanently and the April Fools is that it's normal today.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Jesse Smith]What the??!!! You guys always complain when I'm a pain...so I try to be nice ONCE and not annoy you all, and...you guys still complain. grrrr!!!! I can never win!!!! :mad:

I'm enjoying the peace, actually. :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Max Mouse: Nothing happen yet? Jesse was in the Admin Control panel alot yesterday. I thought something was gonna happen.

OMG! It's a may be a timebomb or something. I dunno. All I know is that a tradition is dead. April fools day is ALMOST over(4 hours left MTN). You only have a few more hours. For alot of people its already over! :(