Wtf?

Posted by GameMiestro

Why is it that a lot of the triple triad cards seem to never flip over the opponents cards, even when they are clearly a higher number? Examples:

Obvious ownage, nada happening.

Ditto.

I want to know why this is happening, and how to fix it.

Posted by gamerz

it could be becuase you have all five doomtrains in your hand.

Posted by GameMiestro

And... you're point is...

Posted by gamerz

for you to try a hand that is not filled to the rim with duplicate cards, the rpg inferno is truely buggy in case you haven't noticed by now.

Posted by GameMiestro

[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][/url]

I am convinced that some of the cards simpily do not work. For example, from the pic, I know that Ifrit does not work, while Minotaur does.

Posted by Decado

Just to make sure.. the high cards are beign put down *AFTER* the low cards, right? because a low card next to a high card wont make it be turned...

Posted by GameMiestro

That shouldn't happen. If a person with a card value of 2 puts it next to someone with a value of 8, normally the smaller valued card will flip. I don't know why the rules were changed.

Posted by wlminter

The rules haven't changed, that's how they've always been. Not just as a VB game, but in FF8 those were the rules.
Although the rules here may have been changed in the past, but I doubt it. In order to flip a smaller card you must place a higher card next to it, if you place a lower card next to a higher card, nothing happens.