MGS3

Posted by KoH

Okay, just played it... (Yeah I know I'm late) and I'd just like to say this:

These cutscenes are ****ing long as hell.

I enjoy the storyline of games as much as anyone else, but ****, these things steal 5-10 minutes of my life per.

Oh and uh... good game.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never played a Metal Gear game before, have you?

Posted by wlminter

Yeah... kojima cutscenes are kind of famous (or infamous) for being LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. But hey, they're not as long a Xenosaga cutscenes.

Posted by Big Boss

Plus, the cutscenes are perfect and every single second of them is worth having in the game. You know, because MGS3 is perfect.

Posted by Demonblade

I just rented it a few months back...didnt beat it...but it was very fun. And i agree...no cutscenes compare in length to that of Xenosagas

Posted by Slade

Quoting Big Boss]

Best game series ever, in my opinion. So beautifully written. It brings tears to your eyes. =;.;=

Posted by brownoystercult

Okay so I'm going to take the time to ask some questions as I just started Subsistence. Try answering without spoiling anything if possible.

Can anyone sum up the story to the point before I face Ocelot one on one? I'm right there and I feel a little lost to the story, if someone can sum it up in a nutshell that would be great. Every detail you can include would be nice because I really feel like I want to know everything there is to the story so far.

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Sure. [spoiler]Originally, Snake was supposed to rescue Sokolov, the scientist that devolped the Shagohod. The Boss took Snake by Surprise and Defected with The Cobra Unit to Russia, taking Sokolov away from Snake. Take note that she stole American Made Nuclear Missiles, and Volgin Fired it at a Russian Research Facility. Snakes Rescue plane was Violating Soviet Airspace, so Kruschev made a call to the President, wanting proof that America had no part in the Bombing of the Facility, So now after Snake got out of the Hospital, his New Mission was to Save Sokolov, and Also Take Out The Cobra Unit and The Boss. He was supposed to meet up with ADAM, who was an NSA codebreaker back where he rescued Sokolov, but he didnt show up and instead Ran into EVA, who defected with ADAM. She Tells Snake to go another Research Facility, the Graniny Gorki Labs, and Before you get there you Have to Face Ocelot.[/spoiler] Good Luck.

I put the Spoiler thing there just in case