101 Rules of Power Metal

Posted by Pit

http://www.metalstorm.ee/fun/view_fun.php?id=24

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: 1. You have one goal: be epic.

This applies to me, every waken moment of my life.

Posted by Shade

Not to that post.

[quote]16. If at all possible, be Michael Kiske.
17. If this is not possible, pretend to be Michael Kiske.

I larfed.

Quoted post: Not to that post.

It doesn't show on the internet, but in real life, I was quite epic while writing it (oh, and grim).

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: It doesn't show on the internet, but in real life, I was quite epic while writing it (oh, and grim).

Sorry CJ, you lose this time.

19. ‘Grim’ and ‘necro’ don’t apply here; they just make you look silly. Now go back to singing your 20 minute epic about dragonslaying!

666. Norsk Arysk Blak Metal! Rahhh!!!

96. If you see a black metaller in the woods pretending to be a troll, see rule #9 and rule #63.
-- 9. Swords enhance your credibility and your performance. Be sure to carry one regardless of whether or not you know anything about using one.

--63. To compensate, sing about killing trolls. Preferably with the swords that you carry onstage.

Quoted post: 19. ‘Grim’ and ‘necro’ don’t apply here; they just make you look silly. Now go back to singing your 20 minute epic about dragonslaying!

A CONTRADICTION APPEARS! Plus, there's a lot of epic Black Metal that involves "dragonslaying" and whatnot.

Quoted post: 666. Norsk Arysk Blak Metal! Rahhh!!!

Scratched out.

Quoted post: 96. If you see a black metaller in the woods pretending to be a troll, see rule #9 and rule #63.

Never attempted to be a troll.

Quoted post: -- 9. Swords enhance your credibility and your performance. Be sure to carry one regardless of whether or not you know anything about using one.

Black Metal and stupid swords go hand-in-hand.

Quoted post:
--63. To compensate, sing about killing trolls. Preferably with the swords that you carry onstage

Doesn't apply.

Sorry Scott, it was a valiant effort, but you lose.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: Sorry Scott, it was a valiant effort, but you lose.

I don't lose. I'm the jugganaut, biatch!

Quoted post: I don't lose. I'm the jugganaut, biatch!

Huh, I was just watching that not even ten minutes ago. You win this round I guess.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hahah I love the troll references, and
50. Hail true metal!
51. Acoustic guitars are for intros and bridges. Then crush them with steel.
52. Epic. Tight. Pants.