Food poisoning ****ing sucks

Posted by Klarth

My mother cooked me some kind of omelette yesterday. The sausage was old. I spent today in bed vomiting. Today I have eaten a pear and a banana.

Discuss.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Poor Klarth. Poor, poor, stupid Klarth.

Get better, or get dead. kthx

Posted by Ant

If only it was the perfect omelet all of this could have been avoided desu. Don't worry Klarthy, I'm working on the perfect omelet everyday and will have one for you soon enough desu. PROMISE!

Posted by Poison

Lol, Poison.

Yea, it was me, I put my penis in his omelette.

To Klarth: Sir, may I have my penis back?

Posted by Zeta

Yes, it's all Poison's fault. Him and his old, wrinkly sausage.

Posted by The Judge

Take that.

Posted by mis0

I thought it would've been the dirty Urugayuan water, filled with 11 essential vitamans and feces.

Posted by Demonblade

same thing happened to me during christmas leave, except with bad Del Taco. Was not a pleasant experience to say the least.

Applebees shrimp pasta did me in for a couple of weeks. ****ing american restaurants.

Posted by The Judge

Our food is far too powerful for you.

Nah, it was apparently bad shrimp. My dad called the place and flipped on them. They admitted it was bad, and offered us free meals for a year or something. Don't know what ever happened to that...

Posted by Poison

Sir, may I have my penis back? I'm quite randy now and I'l like to masturbate for five hours straight.

Posted by Xero

Your story really touched me klarth. Now go puke.

Posted by Zeta

Poison's penis touched you, too.

Posted by Demonblade

hahaha, free food. That reminds me of the times me and my friends scored at least a hundred free pizzas from pizza hut over the course of a couple years...good times.

Posted by The Judge

Tons of lawsuits?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: Poison's penis touched you, too.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted by The Judge

do not want

Posted by Demonblade

no...pizza passes. It was ingenious...we had one really terrible order one time...and in compensation they told us they would mail us some pizza passes. We'll, they never came and we were having a party one night so we called them up and said "We had a bad order one time, and you guys were supposed to mail us pizza passes but never did...and we are having a big party tonight and we need some pizza." So, they said they would just give us this order for free...up to 4 pizzas and 4 sodas. And the rest is history...we just kept doing that over and over again.

Posted by Xero

I love pizzas. I hate mushrooms, but I love pepperoni :)

Posted by The Judge

I love pepperoni mushroom garlic pizza. It's my favorite.

Posted by Xero

Cant stand it. The only pizzas I eat are : 3 cheese and pepperoni and cheese. The others I just wont enjoy.

Posted by The Judge

Prissy bit[COLOR="white"]ch[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

It's ironic that satan spawn would like garlic pizza.

Posted by The Judge

Most vampiric weaknesses are a myth. We can enter places without being invited.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: Most vampiric weaknesses are a myth. We can enter places without being invited.

So if I get you out of my house at daytime, will you be ok?

Posted by Zeta

I declare that from now on the first week of April shall be known as 'Vampire History Week'!

Posted by Xero

Good idea! I'm up for it.

Posted by mis0

BIX NOODZ it's my birthday week it's gotta be CACTUS HISTORY WEEK ****IT.

Posted by The Judge

APRIL FOOLS!

But yes, Sunlight burns the skin.

Posted by Dreadnought

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT SHRIVELS LIKE A F*CKING PUSSY.

Posted by Xero

Oh noes! April fools is tomorrow! Jesse is gonna do something weird! Cover yourself!

Posted by Dreadnought

Nah, he's a Mormon.

There are strict limits as to what he can do.

Posted by Ant

Scientology.

Posted by mis0

Cactusism?

Posted by Stalolin

Timeless River is eye poison.

This site is black and white. no arguments

Posted by Zeta

You said 'black'. Now some random gangsta is gonna come and say 'Dat's racist, yo!'

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]You said 'black'. Now some random gangsta is gonna come and say 'Dat's racist, yo!'
gunna get ma muthafuggin steamboat back from dat big 'ol nigga ***** ****nigga*****

Posted by Zeta

I just image searched 'That's racist', and several images were of some oriental chick in lingerie and stuff.

Posted by Ant

That's racist...

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]That's racist...

desu