Official "Family Guy Club" Thread

Posted by Scorpion

Hello, this is the official Family Guy Club thread. This is a thread for all of those who like family guy! I'm the founder!

If you like my sig and want to join just PM me and I'll make you one and you just put, "A member of the Family Guy Club" under your banner and you're in!

If you don't like Family Guy please don't say anything, not everyone has to participate, only those who like Family Guy.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I was going to tell you that there was already an "official Family Guy thread," but I was mistaken. :P

First of all, yeah... Family Guy is a good show, if not a tad overrated. I enjoy watching it, only when I get the chance to... which isn't so often. Honestly, I don't really keep track of what time it shows, so... yeah.

And just to let you know, if someone wants to post their honest opinion about the show (whether it's positive or negative), it's allowed. As long as they don't act like an idiot and mindlessly flame it... then it'll be dealt with.

Posted by Night Owl

lol, everyones favorite is stewie!

Posted by Crazy K

I love the show aswell. I watch it quite a bit. I just cant wate for it to return to fox soon.

Posted by Night Owl

Do you want to be a member or our grup?

Posted by Scorpion

Quoting Corrupt:
And just to let you know, if someone wants to post their honest opinion about the show (whether it's positive or negative), it's allowed. As long as they don't act like an idiot and mindlessly flame it... then it'll be dealt with.

Well yeah I would allow that, but I see a lot of people who don't just say, "I don't think the show is to great." They are like, "OMFG! FamiLy Guy is teh dumbest show eva!!!!!!11! YOu r so retardedd!@!1" So if they have an intelligent post I don't mind but if it is like the example above it gets really old.

Anyway, my favorite character would probably be Stewie because of his wit and his anger. "BLAST YOU WOMAN!" Also I can't wait for the new episodes, I will probably wait till they come on Adult Swim though because I always know what channel it is and what time Family Guy comes on.

*Who deleted my post!

Posted by Lethal Shadow

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I like Family Guy, but I don't watch it much because I own all three seasons and have seen every edisode at least four times.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by doomboy

Dude famliy guy rocks!!! "for every sprinkle I find I shall kill you"-Stewie "he he he he he" but I dont like american dad as much.

Posted by buddha

I only remember i episode which made me really laugh but i admit ive only seen a few.
It was one where the little fat baby with the football head was arguing with someone and repeatedly said ''oh your just so funny arent you i mean your just so funny ha ha ha your so funny''.............It might sound stupid but to see him really was hillarous!

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I like the show a lot. The only problem I have with it is it seems that everyone is starting to talk about a lot and quoting lines from it all the time. Its get really old and stupid when they do it and it makes me not like the show anymore, kinda like Chappelle's show.

Other than that my favorite episodes would be either than Willy Wonka one or the one where they visit the south.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Scorpion

Club is now up for grabs. It is just annoying now.