Dave and Busters

Posted by Grom

I am sure most of you play arcade games in the malls, but there is another place that has a pretty good arcade as well as a bar and pool tables. The place is called Dave and Busters and it is located in many states in the country like Georgia and Florida. I suggest that everyone go to place at least once. Though the only bad side is that you parents have to be with you at all times unless you are 18 or over. They have pretty good arcade games and on many of the racing games there is about 4 or more systems hooked up together for multi-ownage. They also have a card they can put money or tokens on that you can swipe on readers that are on the systems. GO TO DAVE AND BUSTERS I COMMAND IT!

Posted by NES Queen

they took over all the Jillians out here on LI, so now we have 3 D&B within a 40 mile radius. my best friend and I used to go there every Monday night for drinks and basketball (she's undefeated in the mini basketball game. the look on the boys face is priceless when they realize they've just been beat by 2 girls who more than doubled their scores.) The only good thing about that place is that after 6pm they dont let little kids in and after 8pm you have to be 21+.

i think we have over 28,000 tickets saved up on our card. was gonna buy this electric scooter they had but by the time we had enough points saved up they didnt have it anymore. so now we're saving up another 22,000 to get a PSP.

Posted by Colonel

ya Dave and Buster pwns any other arcade i went to one in Markham On. and played King Tut's treasure and won 20,000 tickets. WOOT

I always get the Buster Burger. YUM!

Posted by Alliekat93

hello

Posted by Colonel

umm hi. This is just a friendly reminder but don't do that again this isn't IM.

Posted by candycab

The Dave & Busters near me [Millpitas Ca] Isnt very good ,they mostly only have the Huge Cabinet style games like the Jurrasic Park shooter aswell as many other very bad shooters like the Star Wars Trilogy game and a ton of the Ticket Redemption games which makes up about 70% of thier games.

There are a few decent things but they are hardly worth what they cost to play usually in the 1 to 2.00 dollar range and some are more than that. They have a 10 person Daytona that is fun with youre friends and 2 Deluxe F355 cabs 2 or 3 Ultracade cabs with alot of variety and a 4 person Star Wars Pod Racer that is fun. Other than that its nothing but games that get peoples attention and usually play like trash.

Its a typical Corporate Arcade all flash just to get youre cash...The Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk Arcade makes D&B here look like the garbage it is.

Posted by Colonel

Always check the date of the last post, in that case it would be mine If the date is really old don't post because it's a dead thread.
You just bumped a thread from April 17th!!!

Posted by candycab

Quoting .hack//: Always check the date of the last post, in that case it would be mine If the date is really old don't post because it's a dead thread.
You just bumped a thread from April 17th!!!

If that is a concern then maybe the mods should lock old threads ?

Seriously ... what does it hurt ? Its not like its a time sensative question or anything ,besides if members no longer have interest in the topic it will be buried again in no time.

Posted by Colonel

When I first joined VGC I was torn to shreads by other people when I bumped and old thread, so I'm going by what i learned from them.

It was just a friendly reminded, don't blow it out of proportion.

Posted by candycab

Quoting .hack//: When I first joined VGC I was torn to shreads by other people when I bumped and old thread, so I'm going by what i learned from them.

It was just a friendly reminded, don't blow it out of proportion.

Its cool :) Never any hard feelings on my part.

Wasnt trying to blow this thing up .. Just wanted to know why it would be a concern ,which I think would be a totally valid reply bye anyone.

I dont generally bump old posts but my definition of old would definitly not include 2 or 3 months back provided the thread is something meaning able and not a Spam sort of post.

Posted by XeroPercent

No Dave & Buster's around here, but we got a Jillian's in Manch, never been there though. Maybe I should check it out.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting XeroPercent: No Dave & Buster's around here, but we got a Jillian's in Manch, never been there though. Maybe I should check it out.

They're the same thing. All the Jillians out here were recently renamed Dave & Busters. Give it another few months and yours will too.