Daxter

Posted by Xqars

I saw a preview for Daxter in a summer issue of a game magazine. I read it and was interested but then when I was finished, they said he'd have a bug spray can as a weapon but mentioned nothing else. But today I saw Daxter on a TV commercial having other weapons but I couldn't tell what they were. Can someone update me on Daxter?

Posted by basterd

I also saw the previews, I would think they would be the same weapons in rachet(yeah whateva) for the ps1 or 2. But I was paying to much attention to the little hair balls, I also saw another game on the boobtoob while I was at worked that I thought looked like GTA,twisted metal and wipe out pure put together, It had some guy walking all over and jumping from car to car shooting at people, It was perfect dark or zero or something but I will get the name of it.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Its pretty fun and if you have extra cash laying around and your looking for a good PSP game to pick up then you should consider this one. The game, as far as I've played, doesn't keep the difficulty level of the Jak series which is a little dissappointing. As for the weapon Daxter is armed with a fly swatter and a spray gun that is loaded with bug killer. You also get attachments for the gun that let you spray fire and the likes.

Posted by Xqars

Quoting basterd: It had some guy walking all over and jumping from car to car shooting at people, It was perfect dark or zero or something but I will get the name of it.

Pursuit Force probably