Sweet wacko I hate passing the broom x_x;

Posted by Ziggy

WEll, I just finnished cleaning and decided to check google for any chat gamer forum and ended up here.

So, on that note, Hello everyone and I am so friggen lost.

Posted by Crazy K

Hi, welcome to video game chat. :)

Posted by Red

hello Welcome, if it's cheats you wanted you should go to... oh yeah we got rid of that one cheat place, D*MN that place was great, what was it called?

Posted by Ziggy

I'm not lookni gfor cheats. Havn't been gaming much in the last few weeks.

Has anyone played magna carta?

Posted by Ant

HI stranger! MAKE SURE TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE!

Posted by Red

Quoting Ziggy: I'm not lookni gfor cheats. Havn't been gaming much in the last few weeks.

Has anyone played magna carta?

sorry I kinda quickly read through your first post and mistaken chat for cheat. don't worry you'll probably learn to hate me if you happen to stay here.

Posted by Ziggy

Quoting Mr.Red: sorry I kinda quickly read through your first post and mistaken chat for cheat. don't worry you'll probably learn to hate me if you happen to stay here.

How so?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome aboard, and no, I haven't played Magna Carta. However, I've heard good things about 'em.

Posted by Red

dunno Ziggybut I'm bound to do something stupid to prevent you from liking me, I get the feeling I do have some people already who hate me.

yeah what the hell is Magna cart

Posted by Ziggy

Some rpg game. I've only heard of it on the net and even at that, I have no clue what it is and whta its about. I'm assuming its a good game, I'm a sucker for awosme graphics and nice box cover.