Sup

Posted by No-Mad

Hey everyone. I'm Marcus. Just signed up 10 minutes ago. I own a DS, PS2, and a Gamecube. Hopefully, I make some friends. Etc., etc., etc. Post sumthin if you feel like it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, the awesomeness of that av is through the room. Keep it. ITs cool in a crappy "I'm too lazy to get an actualy av so I ms painted this one" kinda way.

Welcome to vgc.

Posted by No-Mad

Quoting Lord of Spam: "I'm too lazy to get an actualy av so I ms painted this one"

Thanks man, thats exactly what I was goin for, maybe I should make a matching sig for the hell of it

Posted by The Judge

Welcome to VGC. Apparently, I'm a huge [COLOR="White"]as[/COLOR]shole. I guess it just sort of hits you in the face one day.

Posted by Lord of Spam

What hit you in the face, an asshole, or your resemblance to one?

Cuz the later is far preferable to the former.:(

Posted by No-Mad

I think he resembles one, because if his avy is any indication to how he really looks, there seems to be a rectum right between his eyes.

Thats just my opinion though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Apparently, I'm a huge as[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]hole

Apparently, you smell.

Anywho, welcome to VGC. Have fun.

Posted by The Judge

I'm just blunt :(

Thar be a difference between bluntness and being an as[COLOR="White"]sh[/COLOR]ole. It's all in the delivery. Oh, and whether or not someone asked for your opinion. Which is where most people get the two confused.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, awesome sig. That combined with the fact that you are willing to make fun of derek (judge) means that you would be an awesome DA poster. Check it out, its in the blogs. It gets deleted from time to time since not everyone can live with how awesome we are, but its still cool.

Quoted post: derek (judge)

in before Derick saying "IT'S ****ING DERICK! ****!"

Posted by The Judge

IT'S ****ING DERICK! ****!

And no, Vamp, most people don't ask for my opinion, nor want it, regardless of how right it is. Hence why I get a bad rap for it.

Quoted post: And no, Vamp, most people don't ask for my opinion, nor want it, regardless of how right it is. Hence why I get a bad rap for it.

Thus, you're just an as[COLOR="White"]sh[/COLOR]ole, not blunt.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: Hence why I get a bad rap for it.

Lol, "rap". :rolleyes:

Posted by The Judge

Yes I said rap.

And fine, whatever, I'm an [COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]sshole. As long as I enjoy myself. :)

Posted by Ant

No one cares.

Anyways, welcum 2 teh site noMAD

Posted by No-Mad

Hey Ant, what is your avy from, seems interesting?

Posted by Ant

It's Suiseisuki from Rozen Maiden. Desu-chan.

Posted by No-Mad

Whats it like (plot, characters, etc..), is it worth reading and is it only an anime? (I like mangas more)

I know i could easily search on the internet, but i felt that i should just be lazy and make a conversation out of it.

Posted by ExoXile

Lazy-as$

Posted by Red

who cares if your lazy Im lazy everyone should be, also No-Mad welcome to the site, and BTW you should know Ant ussually does have awsome Av/sigs

Posted by No-Mad

^ Yeah, I know.....ain't it great?!

still waiting for a reply....

Also, hi there.

Posted by Red

ey, what exactly were you talking about when you said aint it great, being lazy or Ant's sigs and AV's, accually it doesn't matter because there both great.

Quoted post: Whats it like (plot, characters, etc..), is it worth reading and is it only an anime? (I like mangas more)

I know i could easily search on the internet, but i felt that i should just be lazy and make a conversation out of it.

There's a manga also, if you prefer that sort of stuff. But basically it's about a student in Japan who cracks under the pressures placed upon him. You basically watch as he recovers with this Rozen Maiden (a doll) who he becomes the servant of.

Oh, and there's battling involved between the dolls...

Posted by No-Mad

^Cool, I'll check out, thanks

Posted by Ant

Suiseisuki is obviously the best character in the show desu.

Posted by The Judge

G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d I love Rozen Maiden desu

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Welcome, No-Mad. Rozen Maiden isn't that great, but it's all right, I suppose.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.