My sister is scaring me.

Posted by Zeta

My sister sucks at video games. She can't get even half-way through any game. Today she started a new file on Donkey Kong Country, so I expected her to get up to Bouncy Bonanza and then lose all her lives & give up, like always. As of the time I post this, she's managed to get all the way to Snow Barrel Blast.

WTF!?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kick her in the back of her face when she's almost done the game. That will show her.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seconded, but you should tape it for us to lol at.

Posted by Zeta

Well ****, she's at Ice Age Alley now. =/ It's a good thing there's no savepoint until after Torchlight Trouble. If she gets Game Over she'll have to start back at SBB.
[quote]Kick her in the back of her face when she's almost done the game
Its kinda hard to do that when she has her back to the wall.
[quote]but you should tape it for us to lol at.
No camera, sry. :(

Posted by Ant

you fail

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: Its kinda hard to do that when she has her back to the wall.

YOU KICK YOUR FOOT RIGHT THROUGH THAT ****ING WALL.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]you fail
Why do I fail for her sudden increased skill?

[quote]YOU KICK YOUR FOOT RIGHT THROUGH THAT ****ING WALL.
Can't. There's another wall in the way, and a furnace.

Posted by Ant

I'm just saying...you fail...in general.

Posted by Zeta

It's pretty **** entertaining watching her try to get through Croctopus Chase. She doesn't know you can hold Y to swim faster. >=)
[quote]I'm just saying...you fail...in general.
I hate myself.

Posted by Ant

You fail

Posted by Stalolin

punch through the *******ed furnace

pretend you're in the varia suit and can withstand high temperatures

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: Can't. There's another wall in the way, and a furnace.

I once crashed out of a closed iron maiden and ran blindly through 2 walls in a house to get the blood of a child I could smell in the living room.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: I once crashed out of a closed iron maiden and ran blindly through 2 walls in a house to get the blood of a child I could smell in the living room.

So you assume I can do this as well?

And it's about ****ing time one of my threads/posts were editted!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: So you assume I can do this as well?

Smell a drop of blood from miles away with pinpoint accuracy and recover from horrendous wounds within minutes?

Yes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: I once crashed out of a closed iron maiden and ran blindly through 2 walls in a house to get the blood of a child I could smell in the living room.

Pft, thats nothing. I once was so drawn to a nearby piece of cake (it was delicious, i had to eat it!) that I was able to rip my arms and legs right out of the sockets to escape from a rack. I then crawled, inchworm style across a floor of lime (the mineral, not hte fruit) covered glass shards and red hot nails to get to the table it was on. I used my teeth to drag my ragged torso up onto the table, and as the last drops of blood escaped from my broken body, I left my head fall, mouth opened, over hte cake, taking it into me as quickly as my blood was leaving.

******* I feel grim after thinking that up.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: Yes.

No.

And I laugh at LoS's story.

Posted by The Judge

I once was chasing a man down an alley as dawn came up. As my sun fizzled and burnt, I merely ran on, ever faster, and fully drained every last drop of blood from the bastard's body after breaking every bone in him.

And then I went into hiding and didn't come out for a week for a full body 3rd degree burn.

Posted by Zeta

Not as funny. The thought of LoS's limbless body crawling along the ground makes his superior.

Posted by The Judge

I wasn't going for funny.

Quoted post: Its kinda hard to do that when she has her back to the wall.

Then run up and drop kick her face through the wall? It'll be even funnier because she'll land in a furnace and burn to death.

Posted by Lord of Spam

what is this faggotry?

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro: Then run up and drop kick her face through the wall? It'll be even funnier because she'll land in a furnace and burn to death.

Can't stop laughing.

I bet she beats the game within the week of 3 days.

Posted by sniper

*stands aside and plays a trumpet*

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, that was powerfully gay

Unfortunately, I lol'd at the gayness, so now I'm silly again. My brush with grimness is over.

Quoted post: My brush with grimness is over.

never happened

Posted by Slade

Yeah, LoS, go back outside.

'Cause you can.

'Cause you're not a vampire.

Haha mortal

Posted by Zeta

Holy ****, she's at the factory area.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: Pft, thats nothing. I once was so drawn to a nearby piece of cake (it was delicious, i had to eat it!) that I was able to rip my arms and legs right out of the sockets to escape from a rack. I then crawled, inchworm style across a floor of lime (the mineral, not hte fruit) covered glass shards and red hot nails to get to the table it was on. I used my teeth to drag my ragged torso up onto the table, and as the last drops of blood escaped from my broken body, I left my head fall, mouth opened, over hte cake, taking it into me as quickly as my blood was leaving.

******* I feel grim after thinking that up.

Oh yeah?

Last year on TWA flight 019 out of Tulsa on a rickety DC-10, a seagull flew through the left engine, causing it to explode and go into a tailspin, speeding toward a painful and firey death in the desert canyon below. Few survived the crash, and fewer the horrendous burns. I lived, all one arm, 50% 3rd degree burns on my body, and psychotic tendencies of me. After using a peice of turbine blades as a ghetto machette and hacking the few living to peices for fun, I crawled through the wreckage, eating the burnt remains of my fellow passengers. No, it didn't taste like chicken, ****it. It was more like oil-soaked caviar, but crispier and deadier. But why dwell on the past? I've got you guys. And I've got ale. LIFE ARE GOODER.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: for fun

automatic DQ.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: My sister sucks at video games. She can't get even half-way through any game. Today she started a new file on Donkey Kong Country, so I expected her to get up to Bouncy Bonanza and then lose all her lives & give up, like always. As of the time I post this, she's managed to get all the way to Snow Barrel Blast.

WTF!?

Eh...Not everyone is good at games. My bro cant even play starcraft...

Posted by The Judge

Nor can I.

But I can kick your *** at Guilty Gear.

Go figure.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: Nor can I.

But I can kick your *** at Guilty Gear.

Go figure.

Yeah you probably would.

Posted by The Judge

Your moves just got caught.

And 1/5th of your health is gone.

Posted by Xero

oh congrats. You just pwned a n00b :P

Posted by The Judge

*instant kill*

Quoted post: Eh...Not everyone is good at games. My bro cant even play starcraft...

It's not only that she's bad at games, but's that she's suddenly able to beat Donkey Kong Country.

Posted by Xero

Theres nothing hard about DK. If your patient and you go slowly through all the levels, its fine.

Quoted post: Theres nothing hard about DK. If your patient and you go slowly through all the levels, its fine.

Where did I say it was hard?

Posted by Zeta

S'alright, now. She lost whatever skill she got yesterday. Now she's stuck on Rope Bridge Rumble. :cool:

Posted by Ant

Eh, that game wasn't really that hard when you think about it. :/

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]*instant kill*

*rolls behind*

*giant needle hair combo thing*

*continues to use a cheap move that hits you when you're down*

Posted by Ant

RIDE THE LIGHTNING!

Posted by The Judge

Gravuh Digguh!
Dark hurrangel!
Inviteah hell!
DONKEH PAUNCH!

Posted by Dreadnought

[IMG]http://66.254.99.158/content/0/c/f/0cf4fc3a11496aa39e26ecc62cd42f86.gif[/IMG]
Head Shot!

Posted by Dreadnought

I revise that.

[IMG]http://66.254.99.158/content/8/5/5/855625a89a8a6479e6d8f9f27d142239.gif[/IMG]