Hey Everyone! I'm Selen!

Posted by SanjisLover

Hey all. my names selen and if you like one piece and you are a major sanji fan message me sometime. and if your a guy who is a sanji fan than we should she if we could get together. *smirks* Well if you have any questions for me message me and we can chat! Thanx Love you all!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Point of advice: You might want to tone back on loving non-real characters.

Other than that, welcome to VGC, stick around and have fun.

And ignore Judge. He's secretly made of kittens and rainbows, but he doesnt want anyone to know so he acts all mean and grumpy.

Posted by SanjisLover

Quoting Lord of Spam: Point of advice: You might want to tone back on loving non-real characters.

Other than that, welcome to VGC, stick around and have fun.

And ignore Judge. He's secretly made of kittens and rainbows, but he doesnt want anyone to know so he acts all mean and grumpy.

lol thanx i'll keep that in mind!

Posted by Ant

Sanji is my favorite character on that show...but I'm not a real fan of the show.

lol k have fun on vgc!

Posted by SanjisLover

Quoting Ant: Sanji is my favorite character on that show...but I'm not a real fan of the show.

lol k have fun on vgc!

lol yea he's muh favorite too obviously. i'm obessed with that show. i'm soo weird! but my friends are fine with that.

Posted by GameMiestro

Now imagine that no one here has watched One Piece in their lives. What would you do?

Posted by Zeta

Didn't 4Kids replace the cigarette with a lollipop?

Posted by Sanji803

Quoting Zeta: Didn't 4Kids replace the cigarette with a lollipop?

yea so what. hey beautiful what is you name? (to SanjisLover)

Posted by basterd

what is up with women and one piece? Oh well we need more women in VGC, and is this year the year of the pirates? at portcon they are honering pirates, I don't no to many anime and video game's with pirates in them.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting basterd: I don't no to many anime and video game's with pirates in them.

Get out and play Donkey Kong Contry 2.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: And ignore Judge. He's secretly made of kittens and rainbows, but he doesnt want anyone to know so he acts all mean and grumpy.

DEATH SATAN RAPE EAT A BABY VIOLENCE EVIL DOOM DESTRUCTION MAYHEM.

WELCOME TO THE HELL THAT IS VGC. I HOPE YOU WORSHIP SATAN OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Posted by nich

Quoting basterd: I don't no to many anime and video game's with pirates in them.

You basterd, pirates are awesome and second only to cowboys.

Oh yeah, welcome sanjislover

Posted by Zeta

Quoting nich: You basterd, pirates are awesome and second only to ninjas.

Fix'd. You forget the immense rivalry between pirates and ninjas.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=www.realultimatepower.net[/url]Ninjas always win.[/url]

Posted by The Judge

Pirates and ninjas are the stereotyped "cool" by you young losers because you've nothing better to do and the concept puts you in awe, much like the innate humor you kids find in "cheese" "monkeys" and "penguins."

GROW UP YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS WORSHIP SATAN RAAAAAAGH!

Posted by nich

Cheese is good, monkeys are funny, and have you ever seen March Of The Penguins? because i haven't.

Posted by basterd

ANY WHO. where are you from SanjisLover ?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Pirates and ninjas are the stereotyped "cool" by you young losers because you've nothing better to do and the concept puts you in awe, much like the innate humor you kids find in "cheese" "monkeys" and "penguins."

GROW UP YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS WORSHIP SATAN RAAAAAAGH!

Satan is so like, 5 years ago.

All the cool kids are worshipping cthulu now anyway.

Posted by The Judge

Cthulu is just a fad.

Posted by Zeta

The average male teenager should be worshipping succubi.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]The average male teenager should be worshipping succubi.

For about a month, until they get their soul stolen from having a wet dream.

Posted by Zeta

(b^_^)b

Posted by Ant

Lord Xenu.

Posted by Noir

Oh. Fangirls. Beware of the sexual predators, but seek the sexual prey, my dear.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote=Zeta]The average male teenager should be worshipping Lord of Spam

Fix'd for accuracy issues.

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Zeta]The average female teenager should be worshipping Lord of Spam

Fix'd for further accuracy issues.

Posted by The Judge

Which will be granted to you through the worship of SATAN

Posted by Zeta

Abaddon>Satan

Posted by Lord of Spam

Theres only one part that I care about females paying attention to, and as long as they do they can think whatever they want about me.

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Zeta]The average female teenager should be worshipping Lord of Spam's penis.

Fix'd again. ****ed accuracy.

Posted by The Judge

Death should be worshipped. Screw everything else.

Posted by Stalolin

Selen is dead.

Way to go guys. I think Zeta had a chance with her.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: I think Zeta had a chance with her.

Not unless the the first post consisted of 'I'm a girl' and 'I love Metroid'.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: Not unless the the first post consisted of 'I'm a girl' and 'I love Metroid'.

What if she said "I'm a girl who wants to be taken roughly atop a pile of megaman games by a rougish metroid board mod"?

What then, good sir?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam]What if she said "I'm a girl who wants to be taken roughly atop a pile of megaman games by a rougish metroid board mod"?

What then, good sir?

Someone go edit her first post to include that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Death should be worshipped. Screw attack everything else.

fix'd

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: What if she said "I'm a girl who wants to be taken roughly atop a pile of megaman games by a rougish metroid board mod"?

Then I wouldn't fulfill the requirements.

And I think it would be pretty uncomfortable on a bunch of MM games.

Posted by Lord of Spam

As long as you're not on bottom, what do you care?:D

Posted by Zeta

^... I really don't know how to respond to that.

Posted by SanjisLover

Quoting basterd: ANY WHO. where are you from SanjisLover ?

i am from indiana how about you?

Posted by SanjisLover

well this is fun just talking about random things. lol. satans odd. i met him once. but he didn't like me to much. he said that heaven nor hell would want me. and that neither would anyone on eatrh so i told him to go **** himself and he threw me back to this **** place.lol

Posted by SanjisLover

Quoting Sanji803: yea so what. hey beautiful what is you name? (to SanjisLover)

well thats new. guys don't usually talk to me like that. they are allways ignoring me and stuff.

Posted by SanjisLover

Quoting Zeta: Not unless the the first post consisted of 'I'm a girl' and 'I love Metroid'.

i'm a girl but what is metroid?

Quoted post: i'm a girl but what is metroid?

... gtfo.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting SanjisLover: i'm a girl but what is metroid?

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_series]Wikipedia to the rescue.[/url]

And just so you know, there's an edit button, so posting multiple times in a row is unnesessary and frowned upon.

Posted by Stalolin

this is totally an alt/joke user, i can feel it

Posted by Zeta

I don't thik an alt would bother to PM people.
[quote=PM]hey wats up. you were posting in my post thing so i thought i'd message you. yea.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting SanjisLover: well thats new. guys don't usually talk to me like that. they are allways ignoring me and stuff.

*immediately passes judgement on your appearance*

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]And just so you know, there's an edit button, so posting multiple times in a row is unnesessary and will earn you public crucifixion.

fixed

Posted by Sanji803

Quoting SanjisLover: well thats new. guys don't usually talk to me like that. they are allways ignoring me and stuff.

well my love, i could never even imagine ignoring you.

Posted by Sanji803

Quoting The Judge: *immediately passes judgement on your appearance*

is that bad or good?

Posted by The Judge

Moreso joking, but if I was serious then the statement would elicit a negative judgement, as it's been proven that most men will pay attention to a woman with even mediocre looks.

EDIT: And stop double posting. Use this button, that says "edit" on it. It's the same one I'm using right now. See how it makes it all neat and tidy and doesn't make you look like a noob?

# Sanji803 64.12.116.137 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
# SanjisLover 64.12.116.137 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Who would have thought?

Posted by The Judge

Nurse, I need 40 kilos of attention, stat!

Posted by Noir

Hello, Selen. How do you pronounce your name? Me, I am a french person who is on my 5th glass of Merlot and starting to feel it. Hope you have a nice time here, and have fun watching your Sanji.
*tips hat* And I'm off.