A complaint AND a suggustion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Stop letting vgc get hacked and hence letting DA get wiped.

2)dont edit the whole of a post if changing one objectionable word will fix it.

Posted by sniper

Is there any way to make a single board completely out of supermod jurisdiction? They shouldn't really be touching it anyway, and it would stop the constant ****ing deletions. While you're at it, there must be some way to check moderation logs of blogs (lol), right?

Posted by Xero

I dunno who is doing it and why. Maybe Jesse smith...maybe he wants to have fun...

Posted by Jesse Smith

It was Linkman...again. *Changes his password.*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who cares.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, my basic feeling is "this sucks, again, whatever"

Posted by Poison

Quoting Jesse Smith: It was Linkman...again.

Linkman is the coolest <3

Agreed.

Posted by Hyper

GTF Over it. Seriously, it takes absolutely no time to get your activity back. You don't suffer at all. =/ And don't give me that whole "omg we care about it and it takes work and we hold it dear" - posting isn't exactly difficult, especially when there's no set topic in the first place.

Quoted post: GTF Over it. Seriously, it takes absolutely no time to get your activity back. You don't suffer at all. =/ And don't give me that whole "omg we care about it and it takes work and we hold it dear" - posting isn't exactly difficult, especially when there's no set topic in the first place.

There's nothing to "GTF over". None of us really care anymore. But hey, we should be free to make ONE thread in this board, you know, to try and stop it? Same thing would happen if anywhere else was wiped, just with more "ZOMG WTF IS THIS SH[COLOR="White"]I[/COLOR]T?!". Except, we're used to it.

Better suggestion, don't read these threads. No wait, even better, make it stop happening! lol

Posted by Hyper

I had no idea DA got wiped until I opened this. I thought it'd be a good suggestion and an interesting complaint ;)

Quoted post: I had no idea DA got wiped until I opened this. I thought it'd be a good suggestion and an interesting complaint

When has there ever been a good suggestion and/or interesting complaint?

Posted by Iris

It only takes an hour of hard work to transform DA back into its ****hole glory.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"You shot me!"

"Big deal, a doctor can sew you up in about 5 minutes."

Care to explain how that makes it better?

Posted by Iris

Well, what can you do? Are you going to stop the hacker?

You guys should be used to it by now. In situations that can't be helped, I just suggest you get on with it and start over. It's not hard, considering it's not much of a loss.

Quoted post: It only takes an hour of hard work to transform DA back into its ****hole glory.

Ugh, that's not the point. And wait, why are you guys turning this into an argument when we barely even care?

Quoted post: You guys should be used to it by now. In situations that can't be helped, I just suggest you get on with it and start over. It's not hard, considering it's not much of a loss.

Quoted post: Except, we're used to it.

Quoted post: Yeah, my basic feeling is "this sucks, again, whatever"

Yeah.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Lord of Spam: "You shot me!"

"Big deal, a doctor can sew you up in about 5 minutes."

Care to explain how that makes it better?

The difference is that you won't die if DA gets deleted.

Quoted post: The difference is that you won't die if DA gets deleted.

woosh

Posted by Iris

I'm just trying to say you guys will bounce back, like always. And finding the hacker isn't going to change anything, or prevent it from happening again.

And my last post was directed mainly towards LoS.

Quoted post: I'm just trying to say you guys will bounce back, like always. And finding the hacker isn't going to change anything, or prevent it from happening again.

Yeah I know. But still, it's just one little thread. Don't we kind of have the right to "sort of" complain, especially when this thread can very easily be ignored? Oh well.

Posted by Iris

I never said you couldn't. Bringing it to our attention is fine, since most of us wouldn't have known otherwise.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: woosh

wheeeeeee.

At least this thread was put in BHSC and not OT or Community. =/

Posted by Slade

I was like :(

Then I thought, it doesn't matter, it's not like the people that make up DA all got ritualistically killed. It'll just take a little time to get it back.

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT

Quoted post: I never said you couldn't. Bringing it to our attention is fine, since most of us wouldn't have known otherwise.

True. But I guess that second part was more directed towards Hyper than you.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: dont edit the whole of a post if changing one objectionable word will fix it.

And how long have you been here??!! Unless you're the lord of morons, you would of exspected that. :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

owned

Posted by Ant

so insightful. It's mindbogling.

But yeah, some good seems to be coming from it this time. Jesse is doing the whole "ban supermods" thing. Might work, might not...eh.

Posted by The Judge

He did.

And thus, again, owned.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er don't say I'm doing anything good....look what comes up in a few days!! :D:D:D