Calling all Hunters!

Posted by Sk2k52

This is for Metroid Prime: Hunters =3

Type up your favorite character and fighting style when playing, and if you wanna play me some times, gimmie your friend code and aim name =3 (PM or post, whichever is better for you.)

Character: Trace
Weapon of Choice: Missles
Strategy: Offensive
Despite trace being the sniper of the game, I use his to fight in the skin of my enemies teeth =3 I use his triskelion to quickly get in and fight an enemy, as well as to make a hasty retreat to recharge life. During situations where there's too mcuh moving for my triskelion attack to land, I quickly switch to missles. On very rare occasions I also use the sniper.
FC: 5412-3370-4121
AIM: Sk2k52

Posted by GameMiestro

Character: Spire
Weapon of Choice: Magmaul
Strategy: Keep them guessing.
A lot more can be done with Spire than most people realize. For example, did you know that he is immune to lava? I found that out by accident, and quickly used it to my advantage. Spire is fantastic at close range, making him ideal for Defender and Nodes. Also, I've found quite a few sniper positions that only Spire can reach, which isn't that big of an advantage, but it helps.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Character: Sylux, Weavel

Weapon of Choice: Shock Coil, Halfturret lol

Strategy: Sylux: Just keep on the guy and drain his health. If he goes into alt, I'll do the same and leave a bunch of wiretraps. W
Weavel: Lay the turret at a choke-point, farm, once I'm powered up, go for the kill.
Or just do whatever I feel like.

FC: WiFi thread.

AIM: Vampiro V Empire

Posted by Shade

Character: Trace, Sylux

Weapon of Choice: Imperialist, Shock Coil, Judicator

Trace: Mainly for his cloaking and alt form. I don't like being cloaked and sniping people, it's no fun.
Sylux: Drain health, wire traps.

FC: I'll edit it in later.

AIM: ShadeXH

Posted by Zeta

Why does practically everyone call him 'Stylux'? There's no 't' in his name.

Quoted post: Why does practically everyone call him 'Stylux'? There's no 't' in his name.

Because people just assume what they're reading, rather than actually paying attentiong.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Character: Sylux, Samus.

Weapon of Choice: Shock Coil, Imperialist.

Strategy: Sylux: Chase them around a lot.
Samus: Circle the map, collecting the health and ammo until I cross paths with someone. If it looks like I won't win - morph ball, retreat, begin looping again until we meet again. Rinse, repeat.

FC: See my sig.

AIM: Zebra Trucks.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]Why does practically everyone call him 'Stylux'? There's no 't' in his name.

Cause he's stylin'. And Sylux just sounds dumb.

I don't. Stylux sounds a lot worse than Sylux.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Stylux just makes me think of the cheap plastic sticks that come with the DS.

;)

Posted by Samusfreak

Samus and Spire.
I love this Weapons: Imperialist, Judicator, Omega Weapon

Omega Weapon is a Weapon you can only use and get at the really last Boss Gorea Phase 2.

I 'm playing really good with Samus because I only played Samus before and Spire can climb up walls and can attack good.

If you have any questions than ask me or someone else.

PS: I love this Chat.

Posted by CS Ryan

Samus is all I use, and I just spam charged Missiles and the Morph Ball Boost and Bomb attacks. I'll rarely use the Shock Coil or the Imperialist.

Posted by kissdude_44

character: sylux or samus

sylux tactic: alt-spam my *** off with those bombs, then kill em quick!

samus tactic: run in the beggining, grab as many power ups as possible, then go in there full force!