Recommended Reading

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm looking for more good sci-fi titles. Nothing like star wars or star trek, rather, something more along the lines of Prey and Andromeda Strain. I plan on reading most of Critchton's novels, but any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Posted by Dexter

Decent reads. Sounds like you're getting into or are into Michael Crichton. I got really into him during the summer of 2004 and read through a bunch of his books. If you liked Andromeda Strain and Prey, then you might enjoy Sphere or Timeline. I have both books somewhere and they are just clutter now, so if you haven't read either of them PM me your address and I'll be more than happy to send them your way. I have absolutely no use for them now. I have many other Michael Crichton books, too, such as Congo and Rising Sun, so if you like anything from him, I'll try and dig it up. I might have already given a few of them away, but I'm sure I have a few left somewhere.

I believe the only book I never read of his was Disclosure, but I saw the film. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Thanks. :) I actually have Congo, but haven't had the time to read it yet. Which other authors/books would you recommend, besides Crichton?