New VB + jack bro's

Posted by VB240

Hey, i just discovered that my dad had bought me a virtual boy along time ago when they were on liquidation (the one that came with mario tennis), and i didnt use it because soon after i got an N64. The system has sat in storage since then and has not been touched, also with it is a brand new factory sealed jack bro's and a new adapter set. i was just wondering what this is worth and if you think i should put it up on ebay for sale. Thanks in advanced for all your help!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Just look at other eBay auctions to see what you might get for your items.

Why don't you just keep it though? Seriously, it's a great conversation piece/collectors item...and Jack Bros. is a masterpiece.

Posted by VB240

Just im not into gaming too much right now and i could use the money. i may keep it as a collectors item though, and maybe they will increase in value...

Posted by lameboyadvance

Unfortunately, VB isn't the collectors piece it once was. (for rare games at least) :(

I actually already have 2 VB consoles, but are you interested in selling Jack Bros?
If so, how much would you be willing to accept, and would you ship it internationally?

Posted by VB240

i really have no idea what the jack bros would be worth, i wanted to sell everything as a set but make me an offer and we'll see:D

Posted by lameboyadvance

First, I assume it has the box, manual & dust cover?

How does $20US + shipping (remembering that shipping to AU will be almost as much) sound?

Posted by Boner

Jack Bros. in a factory sealed box is probably worth about $50 (give or take a few $$$). It's a strange market. Prices fluxuate so much that it's really hard to tell what any of it is actually worth. What it all boils down to is how much is someone willing to spend on it? If the right person is looking for what you are selling at the time you have it up for auction, you could do well. It's almost a gamble when it comes to selling any of it. As for the VB, I will assume it is still in its box. If so, and the box is in good condition with original packaging, it could be worth $70-$150. Again, it's all circumstantial. But, good luck in whatever you decide. If you hang on to it, I'm sure the value will go up in time.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Opeth: Jack Bros. in a factory sealed box is probably worth about $50 (give or take a few $$$)....

[carl_carlson]ssshutuuup[/carl_carlson] :p:

As I said, after shipping it'll possibly end up around $40. If not, thats how much I'd prefer to spend, so the cheaper the shipping the more for him. ;)
[SIZE="1"](Actually I'd prefer to pay less, but somehow I don't think he'd accept...)[/SIZE]

Posted by VB240

thanks for the info, i think im gunna end up keeping it for a little while longer, or i might end up selling it on ebay, if thats the case i'll post the link if you would like to bid on it lameboy.