Owww, MPH is tiring to play ><

Posted by Sk2k52

Just spent the last 20 minutes playing it and my arms are killing me ; ;

Anyone else experience this and/or gots advice on what to do? ^^

PS: I had to cut my poor nails because they kept getting in the way while playing T.T

Posted by Roger Smith

If you follow the instructions put out by Nintendo, your only suppose to play for 20 to 30 minutes at a time and then rest for 15 minutes. So, just kinda train yourself to put up with the pain:)

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting Roger Smith: If you follow the instructions put out by Nintendo, your only suppose to play for 20 to 30 minutes at a time and then rest for 15 minutes. So, just kinda train yourself to put up with the pain:)

Aww no like no fun >< xD

I wanna play for hours non-stop but the strain on my hands while playing this just got too much ; ;

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, at first it was really killing my hand, especially the left. But now I barely feel it. You just kinda get used to it. Basically, just rest the DS on your knee or table, don't play for too long at a time, and don't grip the stylus to tightly. Eventually, you'll stop feeling the pain.

Posted by GameMiestro

No pain, no gain.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There shouldn't be any pain. It's a video game...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If you buy a larger stylus from a game store, it'll likely ease the cramp. For the first week I had the game, my hand was constantly hurting, and although I was usually resting the DS on my knee or bed, I was still struggling to last more than a few deathmatches. Then I was recommended a larger stylus over voice chat. Seriously, they work wonders, and give your hand - especially if you're big-handed like me - more to hold onto.

Posted by GameMiestro

Just take a 5 minute break or so as soon as your hands start to hurt. Eventually, they'll get used to it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting GameMiestro: Just take a 5 minute break or so as soon as your hands start to hurt. Eventually, they'll get used to it.

Yes, but the stylus is another solution. With the small, standard stylus, the majority of people will gain cramp from trying to grasp it, whereas a large stylus feels more like a writing pen, and will lead to less seizing up of joints.

Posted by GameMiestro

Now where am I supposed to get a larger stylus, for free?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting GameMiestro: Now where am I supposed to get a larger stylus, for free?

Nobody said for free. But the DS Lite comes with a larger, more user-friendly stylus, and most game stores stock variants of the stylus where I hail from. Shouldn't be too hard to find one.