Kirby's Dreamland 3

Posted by Desperado

My fav Kirby game and only second 2 Kirby's Super Star. Visually it looks alot like Yoshi's Island. Like a story book or sumthin (for an SNES, it looks beautifull). Plus the game's pretty long compared 2 other Kirby titles.

[IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1586/kirby3nago2zw.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5843/kirbydl3122ec.png[/IMG]

Posted by Desperado

If you never played this, I suggest you purchase it. Its like Kirby's Super Star, not as good but still enjoying and a lil bit longer too.

Posted by Zeta

This is my favorite Kirby game. I aboslutely love the graphic style. Too bad for some reason foreground objects aren't transparent on the rom on my XBox. :(

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Mao Zeta: This is my favorite Kirby game. I aboslutely love the graphic style. Too bad for some reason foreground objects aren't transparent on the rom on my XBox. :(

Ah well, it don't compare to the real version. Playing it on a Super Nes.

Posted by Zeta

I'd play the it on the SNES if I could, but my SNES died out a couple of months ago.

Posted by Desperado

then just get urself a new one along with a copy of this game. You won't regret it

Posted by l Pure l

i love any kirby game but the best one was the orignal for the nes omg that game was genius

Posted by Desperado

This one turned alot of ppl out cause of its looks. Ppl started gettin into that graphical **** and the art didnt matter anymore. Its too bad cause Kirby's Dreamland 3 had the potential of being a platnium plus title (its the case for alot of snes games). The framrate could even rival that of 2D games seen on the Saturn, GBA and Ps1.

Posted by Proto Man

Yeah, I would have to say this is one of the longest Kirby games I have ever played. Not only does it have all those worlds, but each world has a lot of levels with the quests to boot! I own this game, along with it's original box! (I am pretty sure I still have it anyhow. <_< >_>) I still play it here and there with my little brother. My gripe with it is the 2nd player (gooey) I liked the Super Star system better, but I guess with all the other stuff they threw in, they had to keep the battle and multiplayer simple.

Posted by Desperado

Did u finish the game at a 100%?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Desperado: Did u finish the game at a 100%?

I don't think so. I mean I beat the MAIN game (did all the missions), but it's the darn mini-games I am having trouble with.

Posted by Desperado

I also forgot 2 mention how memorable the soundtrack was (the intro theme is a classic of the 16bit era)

Posted by Zeta

<3 Stage 3-6's BGM.