First word[s]

Posted by Red

what were the first words that ever came out of your mouth, and in all seriousness too, I hate it when people say, HAHA MY FIRST WORDS WERE **** OFF HAHAHA, anyway my first word was car.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Tractor. Or 'dacta'.

For anyone who says their first word was 'mum', by the way, it probably wasn't.

Posted by Ant

Mine was "dic" which sounds like d[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]ck. You remember those cartoons that used were made by dic and like, at the end of the show it would show the kid looking out the window at the moon and then it would zoom in on the moon and on the moon it said dic. Yeah, so that's the story behind that one!

Another fun fact: I used to call moutains trees...weird.

Hah, the Sonic cartoons. I saw an episode of Underground the other day - it rocked.

Posted by Dog

my dad wont tell my my first word :grrr: he keeps sayin it was dada but i know it wasn't.

Posted by Speedfreak

"Daaaaadadadadadadadadadadada". :)

Quoting Speedfreak: "Daaaaadadadadadadadadadadada". :)

Grr!

Posted by Ch

My mother used to tell me that my first word was "Sleep".

Posted by junior senior

Ant's first word was that because he watches too much tv.

"mama"

but my brother's was "clock."

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it was "H-be-low," but I was trying to pronounce HBO (the TV channel). Whenever we'd drive up to or by a Target store, I'd yell out H-be-low! because the Target logo and HBO red target logos look similar. At least, this is what my parents tell me.

Posted by Xenos

"choi!" Which means, "Go play!"

Posted by Red

haha dic [deek] I remember that from the end of big comfy couch. wow that was a messed up show.

Posted by Delilah

My first word was Daniel. (my older bro's name)

Posted by Klarth

"Garage!"

Well, actually, my mother can't remember whether that was my first or my brother's. The other potential candidate is "Harley" (Davidson).

Posted by mis0

Cactus.

Really, my parents said it was "truck" but it sounded more like "fuck." It was embarrassing and hard to explain, so they say. :cool2:

Posted by Mystic Hero

"No" yeah I'm original.

Posted by GuardianBaku

Quoting Mystic Hero: "No" yeah I'm original.

Me too. I feel for ya.