Want another fight, Blaise?

Posted by MegaNenium Idiot

Psh, you beat me before. I wanna face you again, except this time with Shinikazi. I hope you can reply soon, cause i am excited for a rematch. Same rules, except you get first attack, and i get arena and entrance.

Arena : A heavenly arena in the clouds. Random angels float by to and fro. The ground is all of clouds.

I hope you can make it. I will post the entrance when you reply.

Posted by Yonaka

After Blaise had beaten Kentaiki she decided to go see what was new in the sky and hopefully catch a glimpse of her lost friends. As Blaise was floating around she caught sight of a man. He slowly turned to face her.

"Hello there. Never seen your face here before." Blaise said. She didn't sound it, but Blaise was on her gaurd ready to attack.

"I come here all the time," the man replied. Blaise decided not to wait any longer. She sent an invisible psychic blow at the man knocking him off his feet.

"I know you've been waiting for me. What do you want?" Blaise asked getting ready to fight.

Posted by MegaNenium Idiot

"You are smart," the man replied, " My name is Shinikazi. I heard that you severely damaged my brother, Kentaiki. That was a mistake."

Shinikazi took out 24 stars, and threw them all at one time. They all glowed in a dark light. The stars flew by Blaise. Unexpectingly, the paths made by the stars were engulfed in fire, and they made chains of fire. The fire chains wrapped around Blaise, and held her there. Kentaiki then threw 3 kunais at her.

Posted by Yonaka

Blaise smiled softly as the kunai flew at her. Just as they were about to hit her, she disappeared.

"I thought you looked like Kentaiki. Well it was a good try, but I'll do you one better." Blaise said. Shinikazi whipped around to face Blaise, but she wasn't there. Shinikazi looked around wildly searching for Blaise.

All of a sudden he felt a sharp pain at the base of his neck. Blaise had hit him with the side of her hand. Shinikazi fell foward, seemingly in slow motion. Before he could hit the ground Blaise raised her foot and kicked him in the stomach. Shinikazi flew upwards. Blaise disappeared, and reappeared a couple feet above Shinikazi. Blaise planted her feet in the middle of his back and kicked him back down.

"I told your brother and I'll tell you. I'm not someone you want to mess with." Blaise said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No siggies please. Read the rules of the forum if you have any questions.

--Crono