Salutations

Posted by fictionfreak

Salutations,

Just thought I would make different entrance by saying something else besides greetings or hi. I favor Nintendo primarly, but also like sony for a couple of RPG's. I'm a bit new, probably the newest at the time of this writing, so I opened up this thread to say hello. hello.

With Respect, Fiction Freak

P.S. notice how I didn't say sincerely.

Posted by Zeta

Huzzah! Another smart new member! \(^_^)/

Welcome to VGC, fictionfreak!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome to vgchat. I hope you like it here. :D

Posted by nich

I rather enjoyed your greeting. Salutations is a great word.

Posted by Aesthetic

Hey, welcome to VGC. You seem like the type who won't get pounced on immediately for one reason or another, so go ahead and post, as I see you haven't yet. It's fun, really! I mainly stick to the Off-Topic boards, but I'm sure you'll find much to say in others as well. I'm a Nintendo baby myself, so kudos to a good choice. :cool:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Welcome, fictionfreak. You seem like an interesting enough individual. I prefer Sony, myself, but that doesn't mean I dislike Nintendo! Anyhow, hope you stick around.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: P.S. notice how I didn't say sincerely.

Yeah, that ****ing ****es me off. Fix that.

And welcome!

Posted by The Judge

*Warm Greeting*

Posted by KoH

[quote=nich]I rather enjoyed your greeting. Salutations is a great word.

No it isn't, that's bull****. For ***'s sake, a ****ing spider used it when talking to a **** pig in a children's story. How good a word could it be if it was used in that context?

Posted by Klarth

Salutations, harmonious new citizen!

Posted by KoH

Shut up.

Posted by Demonblade

greetings

Posted by nich

Quoting KoH: No it isn't, that's bull****. For ***'s sake, a ****ing spider used it when talking to a **** pig in a children's story. How good a word could it be if it was used in that context?

It's just a word my man, I like it and It's not used often. You must really hate that book.

Posted by JonMB

HALO THAR YUNG MON!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.