trouble at school

Posted by Red

hoave you ever gotten in trouble at school for your own stupid reason or because of some stupid teacher? I have alot, my most recent one was with a bunch of friends who got in trouble for picking up kids then placing them down, and we had to write a note about us "kiddaping" kids and how they could have gotten hurt, oh boy was that fun, and would I do it all again- HELL YEAH

Posted by Dexter

Our school mascot is a roadrunner. Yeah, roadrunners in Oregon. What is that? We got a group together and we got permission to put posters up and speak out about changing the mascot to someone new, all in good fun as a student project. My friends really got into it and we started persuading other students to get passionate about this. More than half the students had no idea who the school mascot was. The roadrunner was fairly dull and had a terrible lack of character. Wolfy ended up being our candidate. His picture was all around campus and a poll was started for him to triumph over the Roadrunner as the new school mascot. There were even some messages regarding him in the men's restroom and library cubicles. It started out as just a playful idea, but it started to get trendy and people were beginning to feel that Wolfy actually stood a chance against the tyranny of the school system and soon enough the school board had to put an end to it. It was hilarious. Anyway, the evilness of the college staff was soon taking down anything Wolfy oriented. The next couple weeks were relatively depressing for all Wolfy fans. Candles were lit in Takena hall around the final shrine that stood in Wolfy's honor. Some might remember seeing that picture in my signature. Wolfy still goes to school with me, though, and he still has many devoted fans.

I guess I didn't get in trouble, but it was still something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linn-Benton_Community_College

Posted by Zeta

In first grade I got sent to the 'Quiet Room' for saying "I'm going to sit on my butt". WTF is up with that!?

Posted by Xenos

I dialed 911 on a payphone--though I never did get caught so it doesn't really count.

Posted by Ant

The worst thing I did I believe was call my 8th grade math teacher a b[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]tch. I was suspended for a day. Woo.

Posted by Keael

Quoting Xenos: I dialed 911 on a payphone--though I never did get caught so it doesn't really count.

That reminds me of when I was a very stupid kid and I called the Pepsi questions/comments line. This woman answered and I was like 'do you have a vagiiiiiiiina?' in a weird voice. I don't even know why, that's just all I could think of. She said the cops were on their way, but it was on a payphone so they never did find me. Anyway I bet I could do a good prank call like Baz now that I actually have material.

Posted by mis0

I called about 10 different faxback lines and gave them all the main school relay number, which, when the operator answered, she would be greeted by a huge screeching modem noise. Someone reported seeing me at the only school payphone, and they figured I was guilty. I got suspended for a couple days.

Posted by epeefolk

My freshman year of high school me and my two friends jeff and jeremiah ran around the school shooting airsoft bbs out of disasembled pens for a few days until they caught jeff in action, he ended up taking all the blame when they interagated him. They also asked him how many bbs he shot on the school grounds and he told them that he shot a case of 500, although it was really a case of 5000.They made him walk around and pick them all up, yet now, a year later they are everywhere. He moved to tennesee :(

Posted by higbvuyb

Someone called me a North Korean terrorist, and I couldn't be bothered explaining that:
(a) I wasn't North Korean, and
(b) North Korea has about as much to do with terrorism as America, and proably less.
So, I called him a terrorist from al-Qaeda. Then, I was punished because a teacher thought it was a 'racist comment', even though the guy didn't look middle eastern, and al-Qaeda isn't a race.

Posted by Linko_16

For the first semester of this school year, I wore my beret in English without any complaint from the teacher. For some reason, once second semester began, she started asking me to take it off. It was a huge bother... I put it on my desk, which gets in the way of everything since we've got so much crap going on at once in that class. Putting under my desk on the book rack would mean I might forget it one day. It came all the way from France, and it's pretty much irreplacable if someone takes it.

So one day, when she asks me to take it off, I say, "well, can we talk about this?" She pretty much says "No, stfu, take it off." I do for a while, because I don't want to disrupt the class. A later day yet, we go to the computer lab for a little bit of research, so since people are just working individually, I instead say, "no, I'm not taking it off, I want to talk with you about this." So I get a referal and I'm send to the principal's office for "insubordination". Nice.

I try to push the point that a rule against hats indoors has no purpose, as it was more of a distraction to my learning off my head than on, and my teacher was the only one making a disruption out of it; if it wasn't for her, I'd be back in the computer lab doing some seriously needed research for an upcoming paper.

He first says the rule was instated to begin with because everyone wore caps when the school was founded, and they wanted to project a sort of class and image. Aside from finding it utterly ridiculous that an institution we're forced to attend by law should force us to adhere to someone else's idea of "class," I noted that any attempts to project his idea of an image had already failed miserably, since I know a very nice girl who's pierced her eyebrow and occassionally does up her hair in a green mohawk.

He then plays the age card (calling me "son" often) by saying I'm not as experienced as her 'cause she's older, so I should give respect and not challenge her role as the teacher. In an attempt to be agreeable, I recognize the fact that I used to think I was no different from my older friends, but I've changed more than I thought as I've grown and seen it's not the same as I thought it was. However, I explain that I was not challenging her authority... it's not like I was asking to take over the class. I was trying to work with her, and she was being unreasonable.

He eventually just threatens me by saying the maximum penalty for "insubordination" is expulsion, but he says that some teachers don't bother with the hat rule and that was just her decision, so I should talk to her. That was the stupidest thing I'd heard all day, since that's what I tried to do in the first place, but I guess he actually let her know I was supposed to come see her, so she wasn't as stubborn as usual.

Not that I had much more luck. I presented my case, more or less as I had to the principal: it gets in my way, I don't want to lose it by putting it anyplace else, she'd been fine with it before and it wasn't a distraction, et cetera. She continues to maintain, "It's a school rule, it's in the handbook, and I have to follow it." I explained that she didn't have to follow it, as the principal himself had said, but she just sort of frowned, looked confused, and said, "Well, it's in the student handbook. It's a rule." I finally just said this was entirely her decision, since they'd just expell me to avoid any free thinking (aka "insubordination"), but considering the honest and justifiable case I was making, she was being incredibly unreasonable.

Throughout the ordeal, they constantly asked why I was making a big deal about this (as I'm sure some of you have), to which I responded that they were the ones making a big deal about it. Maybe it wasn't that huge of an inconvenience for me, but it's absolutely nothing to her, so why did she have to be so rigid? There are a lot of things, and I mean a lot of things I could've complained about in that class; I personally find that her lesson plans, schedules, essays, projects, et cetera, just aren't effective education, that we weren't learning anything or gaining anything from the class. However, I did not complain. I figured that she was a human being just as I was, she was just trying to do her job, she was just trying to live, as we all are, so I remained an obediant student. Now here was this thing that I figure I can ask her to do for me, since it's not something that affects her much and we can both live happily with the change, and she refuses me outright. After all the respect I gave her during her ridiculous class, she didn't give me the same respect to just live my life with as little hassle as possible. It was like an insult to me. I explained that for her to just blow me off after all this, she'd have to be the biggest jerk-teacher I'd ever known to totally disregard my feelings and daily homostasis so she could have the satisfaction that she, the high-and-mighty teacher, had maintained the infalliable rules of the student handbook.

She wasn't sure how to take this, but sent me away saying she'd think about it. Next day, she said she was going to enforce that hat rule.

I got my revenge, sort of. I taped a message to the inside of my beret that says "If you can read this, Mrs. Benedict is an enormous prick." I think she said "I hope your satisfied" once (which, on the whole, I'm not), but she hasn't really done anything about it, surprisingly.

Posted by Ant

Heh, the main reason I would say to why she didn't let you wear your hat is because if she did then she would be WRONG. And also, it's not like she could let a student get away with something, that would just make her look bad(in her mind). But, on the otherhand, perhaps if you were allowed to wear your hat then everyone else would and then it would cause a snowball affect (or another example is asking for a piece of gum when everyone else is around, then everyone wants gum!). But I'm going to lean on the reason that her stupid ego wouldn't let her be nice to you. And like you said, she seems like a real prick :cool:

Ah, the fun and joy that is High School, I ALMOST miss it ;) Where the students go around acting like complete idiots without a care for anyone else (except for those who will think they are popular) and the teachers who have to deal with these students who eventually become warped into complete and utter a[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]sholes. Good times.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Why a beret when you could wear a stovepipe hat? That's all I'm sayin'.

The only time I've ever got into trouble at school was completely hilarious. Some kid about two years down had been giving me crap (along with the rest of his year and masses of other people - I wasn't a very popular kid). One day I completely snapped, ran up to this kid, and socked him one in the head. He stood up and looked at me as if he was going to confront me, and decided against it and turned away. Later, in the changing rooms, his friend came up to me and started saying how he'd kill me for hitting his friend, or something, culminating in slapping me round the face. A slap, what the hell? So I punched him in the face.

Later we were both called to the head of year's office. He tried to defend himself by dodging the truth and saying he never did anything. When she asked me, I just said 'I punched them both.' When she asked why, I said 'because he's a little prick.'

After giving him two weeks detention and sending him away she turned to me and told me that yeah, she agrees with me, he's a little bastard, but because I started a fight, I needed to do detention. I agreed.

I did one day. I had to write an essay about what I did and why I shouldn't do it again.

Posted by Klarth

Several things:

- When my last school got an internet connection and five or so computers, I took it upon myself to register at hotmail and send a few emails to friends saying things like "Dear John: I'm going to kill you. Love, Jack." I got suspended even though a) all the people I sent the things to were some of my better friends and b) I'd already told them. I was also banned from the network for two or three months. I would have been eight or nine - The perplexing thing is that the new headmaster (who was an utter cock) was absolutely ****ed, but the IT admin couldn't stop laughing when he found out about it.

- I downloaded a rom of Pokemon Silver one day (at the same school, probably would have been about eleven). My mother had refused to buy me the game, I had no internet connection at home and I was just entering the world of emulation, so I decided to download the game and an emu. Mistake. The headman wrote to her and said that I was "abusing the school network" and "supporting piracy". Turns out it was the IT head who'd accidentally told him over dinner or something, and he apologised, immediately unbanned me from the network and increased the size of my network drive to five gigs. I was happy.

- A more recent one: My English teacher is one of the nicest guys I've ever had. However, one day last term he ordered me to sit right at the front of the class for no real reason. Now, I don't know if it's OCD or something, but I'm HUGELY particular about where I sit in a classroom - At the beginning of term I'll find a seat and claim it as my own. Now, he didn't seem to understand this, and it turned into a twenty-minute shouting match between him and I before he finally conceded. I got 90 minutes' detention though. ;o

- Before I found a loophole which prevented me from undertaking any extracurricular involvements, I'd get a three-hour detention for skipping sports etc. Pretty dumb.

- A long, LONG time ago, I was at school in Chicago for a few years. In first grade, I called some kid's decision to see if she could create a tower of blocks eight feet high "stupid". She started crying, and I got done for bullying.

- However, at the same school (and around the same time), I was playing kickball (American schoolyard baseball variant invented so that retarded children can enjoy it too) and someone wound up slamming the ball over a fence. Well, I went out through the gate to pick the ball up. However, when I returned some bastard was standing in the gate and refusing to move. Heated words were exchanged and I bit the guy on the shoulder. Got sent home for a week for that one.

- Probably the worst thing that's happened came from the one year I spent at a white-bread private school in Chicago. Both my older brother and I were sent home on the first day for "being sarcastic" and "speaking rudely". Guess what this was in reference to? OUR BRITISH ACCENT. My mother saved the apology letters they wrote, too.

Quoting Klarth: "being sarcastic" and "speaking rudely". OUR BRITISH ACCENT.

Hah, awesome. I would love to see those letters.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Eh, I never really got in trouble in school. I was a good kid. The worst I ever did was be "out of uniform" (wrong shoes, untucked shirt), play hacky-sack in the hallways, miss assignments, or be absent too many times (I usually missed +50 days a year =/). Otherwise, I fine student.

Posted by mis0

Oh, I remember something else. Me and my crazy Asian lab partner decided that, instead of completing the assignment (Alchemist's Penny - from copper to "gold") we were going to melt pennies over the burner and set stuff on fire. He lit our lab papers on fire and made a super penny, by melting about three together. I got one penny so hot that the copper actually caught fire. Anyway, we ended up getting yelled at for a few minutes, but we didn't actually get written up - the teacher saw all the steam coming up from our station, were we were throwing hot/burning things into a tub of water.

Lesson learned: Graphite is interesting to burn.

Posted by Ant

The best thing to burn is Magnesium. It ends up burning into an extremely bright white light for those of you haven't seen this fire magic. And why didn't you do the actual experiment? I remember actually enjoying that one. Although you don't get "gold", it's just bronze. But still, I lost my bronze penny. *** I miss it...

Posted by Azure Wolf

I had the same problem with my German teacher and my hat, Linko-kun. Only difference is, I yell. I got seriously POed with her. Said a few bad things and words... yeah...but she is normally a really nicey-nicey person, so she didn't write me up or anything. The bell rang and she just kinda walked away and started class and I was all 'WTF?".
*Goes to grab the tape roll*

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: The best thing to burn is Magnesium. It ends up burning into an extremely bright white light for those of you haven't seen this fire magic. And why didn't you do the actual experiment? I remember actually enjoying that one. Although you don't get "gold", it's just bronze. But still, I lost my bronze penny. *** I miss it...

We didn't do the assignment because we were idiots (Freshmen). Also, he apparently had too much "aZn pRiDe" to do his work. I concur'd.

Some other fun **** to burn is copper, which makes green flames and potassium which yeilds violetish flames, if memory serves. I also heard that lithium burns white.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Mr.Red: hoave you ever gotten in trouble at school for your own stupid reason or because of some stupid teacher? I have alot, my most recent one was with a bunch of friends who got in trouble for picking up kids then placing them down, and we had to write a note about us "kiddaping" kids and how they could have gotten hurt, oh boy was that fun, and would I do it all again- HELL YEAH

Meh the only times I would get in trouble was for freshman friday. All of the older kids used to beat on the Freshamn that day. Most got in trouble. We would pick up little Freshman and throw them in trash cans and shove them into lockers and write all over them and stuff. Then the principal got really ticked and Freshman Friday was banned completely.

Posted by Ant

Gee, I have no idea why they would put a stop to that...

My high school was full of people too busy trying to be scene kids that they didn't have time to be bullies :(

Posted by mis0

We never did have hazings at my school. Shame. :( We do have something call the Senior Prank, which I'm well aware some other schools have too. Last year, because the principal tried to stop the initial prank, a bunch of seniors handed the principal a condom instead of shaking his hand after being awarded their diploma, and said his little catchphrase "The Choice is Yours."

He got ****ed, but they couldn't really do anything to non-students.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Wings: Hah, awesome. I would love to see those letters.

Heh, they just consisted of "we apologise for the misunderstanding and we hope that no ill feelings remain between us" or something to that extent. Pretty funny **** though.

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Barretberet.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Speedfreak

2 weeks suspension for defending myself when someone was trying to beat me up. Go figure.

Posted by Dog

i was a part of what mr. red was doing. i was the victim:-D

Posted by Red

boy was that fun too, also I just thought of something. at out school this year we all have to line up before we go in and everyone hates it so one day that grade 8s (me and friends) started nudging each other and then pusshin and after awhile we all yelled " MOSH" then in a matter of seconds everyones jumpin around pushin and fightin eachother, then after awhile of fun the grade 8s stepped back and watched the last few seconds of the mosh pit unfold it was a buunch of grade 7s all on the ground on top of echother and they got blamed, WOOT that was great

Posted by Dog

that was great. except the part when i got kicked in the face and punched in the stomach.

..but the rest was great!!

Quoted post: 2 weeks suspension for defending myself when someone was trying to beat me up. Go figure.

I never did understand that. What do they expect the kid to do, just sit there and take it? Eh, makes no sense.

Posted by Red

yes haha my parents completely defend me on that all the time by saying pretty much those exact words,alot of fights used to happen at school. but I havent gotten into one in awhile.

Posted by Linko_16

More fun with hats today. My teacher was handing out tests today and saw my hat off (she'd asked me to remove it earlier, of course) with the message inside. She'd seen it before, as I said, but she asked, "So does that make you feel good?"

I replied, "Well, it's almost a necessity, as you don't seem to be familiar with the concept of helping anyone to feel good." A lot wittier than I usually am offline.

Quoting Zeta: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Barretberet.jpg[/IMG]

I was going to make that joke, you jerk.

Posted by Red

Quoting Linko_16: More fun with hats today. My teacher was handing out tests today and saw my hat off (she'd asked me to remove it earlier, of course) with the message inside. She'd seen it before, as I said, but she asked, "So does that make you feel good?"

I replied, "Well, it's almost a necessity, as you don't seem to be familiar with the concept of helping anyone to feel good." A lot wittier than I usually am offline.

hah that's awsome, but wouldn't you get in even more trouble for her seeing the note inside.

Posted by Hyper

Lets see, I was shooting rubber bands at this kid's legs (7th grade). So he got ****ed and ripped up my paper. I crumple the edge of his, and he proceeds to get up and chokeslam me into a microwave. I did not fight back as I was incredibly suprised, this kid is like the biggest nerd ever, I never expected him to be violent. And I was too busy trying to get his hands off my neck to do anything else. Proceeded to spend half the rest of the day in the front office. Got busted for having rubber bands in my pocket, which led to me spending a day on the high school campus. After lunchtime, I got to clean up the cafeteria. Fun stuff. Turns out the other kid got a full-day suspension on an early release day. Kinda ****ed me off, but oh well.

Crutchfight. Self-explanatory. No penalty, though. Just a 5-minute lecture from the assistant principal.

Playing hackey-sack during lunch in front of a classroom and throwing it at friends, despite that being the point of the game. My hackeysack was taken away for *gasp* a whole day!

One time, a teacher tried intimidating me by saying "if it happens again, it's all over, do you understand?" near the end of eighth grade. Earlier that day in P.E., a friend of mine thought it to be funny to shove some gum he found under the bleachers into my mouth. I proceeded to do the same, at which he got upset and apparently went to the office about it, which led to the "warning."

Not much else.

Quoting Hyper: chokeslam me into a microwave.

Most hilarious mental image so far on VGC.

Posted by Dog

in music a couple of days ago we were playing really bad ( i play the trombone) and the teacher said " i cannot believe how better the other school plays compared to these people." so i screamed, "THEY MUST BE PRETTY SMART!!" and then she just screamed my name [pointless]. thats all. it's funny cuz she says you have to practice your fingering and blowing. whenever she says that we all laugh and shes got no clue whats going on... I can play a part of the original mario theme for NES (first level) :)

Posted by Red

oh man fingering and blowing, thats so true she tends to say that alot.haha speacking of musci I play clarient ( don't actually play just goof off ) and so does my friend, and one day we were using our clarinets as lightsabres and slashin em together and stuff, and then the teacher made me sit up front, it really wasn't that great of a dispilin but that's the beauty of music class, you can do almost anything.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: I replied, "Well, it's almost a necessity, as you don't seem to be familiar with the concept of helping anyone to feel good." A lot wittier than I usually am offline.

Go Linko-kun! You tell her ><; *shakefist*

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Wings: Most hilarious mental image so far on VGC.

Yup, thinking back I have to laugh as well. Even though I was turning blue :D

Posted by Red

wait a sec u were accually IN the microwave?:S

Posted by Hyper

...if I was in the microwave, don't you think I'd be turning red or something of the like instead?

Posted by sniper

I got in trouble constantly in junior high, though usually not for anything that bad. The funniest involve getting revenge by throwing a bag of flour over some guy's head and insinuating that my teacher's baby is an animal. The worst was when I got suspended for a week because they thought I lit the bathroom on fire. Horrible circumstances, I just happened to have matches on me that day.

Posted by Crazy K

I have actually never got in trouble before. The only time I can think of was in 5th or 6th grade, and me and some kid were pretending to wrestle and we got in trouble and were made to eat lunch in the principals office. But other than that I never have gotten in trouble ever.

Oh yeah, I just remembered: Back in grade one I brought in a cheat-sheet for a spelling test. Back then I wasn't too clever, so my teacher caught me leaning back and looking in my desk. He pretty much flipped out on me during recess even though I was six. Good times.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: I was going to make that joke, you jerk.

Then it's a good thing I made it when I did. :D

Quoting Crazy K: made to eat lunch in the principals office.

BUT DID YOU GET OUT ALIVE?

Posted by Lord of Spam

One day while leaving highschool, I felt the need to prove to some of the ricers that even though I had a truck, I could STILL beat their ****ty econo boxes in a drag race.

$600 dollar, multi-violation fine (which INCLUDED doing 55 in a 25 mile an hour constructio zone with workers present) I proved my point. Then again, I also lost my parking spot for two weeks, and hence was pretty much the only senior riding the bus to school.:(

Posted by Fate

The teachers couldn't bear to suspend me, so I was in ISS-- in-school suspension-- often. There weren't too many eggheads in my school, so it was a conflict of interest to have me leave, I guess. I was just a good kid. I got in trouble for being tardy. :/

Posted by billards

Lets see my friend brought a porn magazine to school in 5th or 6th grade...just got a talking too. The porno was actually covered by a Game Pro Magazine. But stupid yard duty had to check the magazine. 8th grade got sent to the counciling office for talking during a stupid movie in band class, had to write a 3 page paper aobut something. Nothing else that I can think of. Wearing a hat to school is awesome. Im still the champion at sleeping in the b*tches class. Thanks the hat I was never caught as Ant can verify for me. *** I love that hat!

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=billards]Lets see my friend brought a porn magazine to school in 5th or 6th grade

That reminds me the time some kid was looking up porn on the internet in school. He got suspended and was not allowed to use the schools computer for about a year or so. It was quite funny.

Posted by Red

today was the day the grade 7's got there Hep B shots and as grade 8's we all had to go and punch em in the arm (tradition and all) just thought I'd say that here.

Posted by mis0

HAHA YOU'RE STILL AT SCHOOL FAG.

Posted by Red

I can't provent that :S. if you're not in school then what's so special that you do? work? because thats almost as bad cept u get money.

Quoting Mr.Red: I can't provent that

What? Stay in school until you can start making some sense.

Posted by Red

HAHA oops, I meant prevent. I can't get out of school yet that's what I mean

Posted by KoH

[quote=Misoxeny]HAHA YOU'RE STILL AT SCHOOL FAG.

I'm still in school... :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mr.Red: today was the day the grade 7's got there Hep B shots and as grade 8's we all had to go and punch em in the arm (tradition and all) just thought I'd say that here.

That's dumb. Why would you do that?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Linko_16: That's dumb. Why would you do that?

Quoting Mr.Red: as grade 8's

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Mr.Red: today was the day the grade 7's got there Hep B shots and as grade 8's we all had to go and punch em in the arm (tradition and all) just thought I'd say that here.

they do mandatory hepatitis vaccinations in junior high now? wow.... times have changed and i'm getting old

Quoting NES Queen: they do mandatory hepatitis vaccinations in junior high now? wow.... times have changed and i'm getting old

They do mandatory vaccinations for everything at school, since it's the one place they can be sure of getting the widest coverage possible.

Posted by NES Queen

but what risk does a 12yr old have of catching hepatitis? i dont see the reason why they're forced to go through the whole series of shots simply because a vaccine is available.

the only reason i'm vacinated is because of the nature of my job. unlike a 12yr old, i am exposed to infectious blood and body fluids daily that put me at risk.

Quoted post: but what risk does a 12yr old have of catching hepatitis? i dont see the reason why they're forced to go through the whole series of shots simply because a vaccine is available.

Because it lasts for a really long while? Why not get in it middle school? Better to get it early than when it's too late.

Plus, it's not like the shots hurt.

Posted by NES Queen

by that reasoning we may as well get immunized against maleria, smallpox, babesiosis and a 1000 other vaccines currently available. although the idea behind vaccinations is good, they arn't great for everyone and can cause horrible [URL="http://www.healing-arts.org/children/vaccines/vaccines-hepatitis-b-.htm"]side effects [/URL]in some people.

plus, especially with hep B, immunity isn't garaunteed and permanent. you need to have your titre checked at the end of the series and every few years. im just worried that kids getting the shot in 7th grade will falsely believe their "safe" when they get into their 20's and really need the immunity.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Mr.Red: I can't provent that :S. if you're not in school then what's so special that you do? work? because thats almost as bad cept u get money.

I'm on Spring Break... duh? Y'know, b33r, sluts, the works? That's what I do.

Posted by Red

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm on Spring Break... duh? Y'know, b33r, sluts, the works? That's what I do.

... oh

Quoting NES Queen:
plus, especially with hep B, immunity isn't garaunteed and permanent. you need to have your titre checked at the end of the series and every few years. im just worried that kids getting the shot in 7th grade will falsely believe their "safe" when they get into their 20's and really need the immunity.

you got good point, I guess.

Quoting Linko_16: That's dumb. Why would you do that?

most of the people we punched were just friends and did it out of just joking around.

Posted by Hyper

That wasn't the point.

Quoted post: im just worried that kids getting the shot in 7th grade will falsely believe their "safe" when they get into their 20's and really need the immunity.

I can understand that logic. But hey, no harm no foul. If it keeps the schools feeling good and saves one kid out of billions, then it's a job well done.

Man, I'm glad Britain has a health service that actually works.

Posted by maian

I haven't gotten a Tetanus shot since I was 2. =/ I'm 3 years over.

Sucks, because Tetanus is the only shot that hurts. :cool:

Posted by mis0

If you're a wuss, yeah. Tet doesn't even sting. And I hate syringes.

Posted by Sable Wind

I've actually only ever gotten one detention in my entire school career, and that was for being fort-five seconds late tot class. Not my fault my locker is on the other side of the world. Also, I just think the teacher didn't like me bunches. The detention aide or whatever gave me a lecture on being late and how I could get fired if I kept up such procedures.

I've done worse things within school that should warrant a detention or even worse, but I've received no punishment. For example... eighth grade wasn't exactly my best year, and I've had troubles with boys being morons and doing that entire "hurhurhur date me lol ur hot." I dislike that type of sarcasm--a lot. However, I have a pretty high tolerance for such things, unless it comes to my friends. Once the boys started picking on one of my friends by throwing food at her and making crude jokes (she and I really didn't have the best eighth grade year, now that I think about it), I went insane and chased one down the cafeteria, nailed him against lockers out in the hall way, screamed "You bastard, leave us alone" in his face and drove my knee into his groin. A teacher saw the entire thing but I wasn't even confronted. So go me. He didn't bother me after that.

There's been unfair punishment when dealing with some of my friends though. For example, it got out in eighth grade that one of my closest friends was bisexual, 'cause he told the wrong people. So, consequently, the young, mature males of eighth grade began to badger him in the hallways, calling him fag and what not. One kid comes up behind him whilst he's in the hallways walking to class and starts shoving him from behind. Now, my friend can take a lot of ****, but once the kid managed to nearly make him fall to the ground, he turns around and socks the kid right in the face. This kid starts crying, and my friend gets in trouble. Then the kid told everyone that he made my friend cry and that he punched my friend "six times in the face." Yeeeaah.

Finally, there was the one incident where my friends were using Xanga's "Chatterbox" feature to talk to one another during school, and were caught by the teachers using dirty words such as "****" and "hell." However, one friend (bisexual one) is the only one sent to detention, and when he gets there, the only note the detention aide has is that my friend was "abusing the internet connection" or some **** like that. So, immediately thinking my friend was surfing the interwebs for porn, he says, "Would you do that kind of stuff with your mother around?" and my friend of course responds, "Yes," as it's not that big of a deal.
"Wouldn't you be embarrassed?"
"No, not really..."

Yeah. My middle school sure was ****ed up.

Highschool's great though.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=NES Queen]they do mandatory hepatitis vaccinations in junior high now? wow.... times have changed and i'm getting old

They aren't mandatory. You can get out of any vaccination if you know the right loopholes (religion, physical conditions, etc).

I once got in trouble for turning a network of old Macs into an innavigatable abyss of folders, trap doors, restart file clones, and invisible links. The reason? I was bored, Mac Addict April Fools Day pranks are fun, and I knew how. The punishment? After 4 months of madness, I had to fix it. Took about 2 days, and I would do it again in an instant.

Quoting GameMiestro: They aren't mandatory. You can get out of any vaccination if you know the right loopholes (religion, physical conditions, etc).

Why the hell would you want to do that, though? Assuming that the religious and physical conditions you speak of were fake.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Sable Wind: Highschool's great though.

Indeed. I love it how all the 'OMG I need to be kewl & accepted' **** from middle school completely vanishes.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Wings: Why the hell would you want to do that, though? Assuming that the religious and physical conditions you speak of were fake.

becuase as i've already said, it's not necessarily always a good thing to vaccinate anyone and everyone just for the sake of doing it. there's risks involved with vaccination, it's not just happy glory funny sunshine times for everyone. excessive childhood vaccination is thought to be linked to autism, MS, and various other autoimmune diseases.

the nature of a vaccine itself is to elicit an immune response from the body. by constantly asking the body to produce these antibodies you can make the body go into a hypersensitive state and create antibodies that do harm by attacking your own cells (autoantibodies), or overextend it so to speak where you're unable to create antibodies you need for regular colds and viruses since it's so pooped from making ones for illnesses you dont have or wont be exposed to for years.

if you're lifestyle or age doesn't put you in one of the groups at risk, then there's no need. when circumstances change, by all means get the shot.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Where to begin?
K the most recent is 3 weeks ago I called my teacher a fat cow who didnt know anything about writing. I had to take the garbage out for the whole school for a week.
Next, I got into a fight. A bad one to. IT spanded from the front steps, to the pit(a hole in the ground of the school, where thier are steps to sit/work on) The painful part is that he threw me over the banister of the pit. And I lost it on him. I went psycho and threw him into the computer lab door. Then the teacher came and broke it up. I had a crowd of 150+ following us to. I got suspended for a week, i also had to fix the door, and help repair stuff for a week.
Then their was this one time I wore my budweiser shirt to school. So my CAPP teacher (AKA Uber-Bit[COLOR="White"]ch[/COLOR])told me to take if off. So I hadn't worn it for a week and came back with it on. Then The Miss.Uber told me to take if off again. So then I got into a fight with her. I said no, and she said take it off now. I said no. Then she screamed at me to take it off(at this time everyone was looking up at us.) I said no again. So she said take it off or I will suspend you. I said go ahead. So I went to the principals office and we talked about it. I defended my case by saying that so many people wear drug/beer related stuff. Even in my cap class people wear that stuff. And she didnt notice. So I didnt get suspended by my CAPP teacher has it out for me.
Next up we have a funny one. Not my fault either. It was grade 6, and I had walked across the cross walk off the schoo lproperty(remember this part here) And started to throw snowballs at somefriends. So after a while we stopeed and went home. The next day in L.A. class I got called to the office. No clue what for. It turned out I was in trouble for throwing snowballs. SOmeone had told. But the point is I was off school property. SO I got into a fight with the vice principal, then the pricipal came in and I got into a fight with him. I actuallyu forced them to get out their school blue prints to show them where their cut off line is. GO ME GO!

I gtg now, I'll type some more later.

I still subscribe to the school of thought that prevention is better than cure, though. And the key thing is that there's no real evidence for vaccination (and it's only certain vaccinations anyway) being linked to autism and such. Your own words: 'thought to be linked'.

I mean, I've had every jab under the sun, and I'm perfectly fine.

*twitch*

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I've gotten in trouble twice this year. Once cause I was wearing eyeliner and for some reason the rednecks don't find it social ok for guys to wear eyeliner. The second time was cause I was trying to dye my hair black and it turned out dark purple. Nothing major, and I didn't get in any trouble.

Posted by mis0

I think they meant it's not socially acceptable to be emo. sry *slit cut jab*

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Wings]Why the hell would you want to do that, though? Assuming that the religious and physical conditions you speak of were fake.

Because... they're not fake. At least not in my case.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Killer Jordo: Where to begin?
K the most recent is 3 weeks ago I called my teacher a fat cow who didnt know anything about writing. I had to take the garbage out for the whole school for a week.
Next, I got into a fight. A bad one to. IT spanded from the front steps, to the pit(a hole in the ground of the school, where thier are steps to sit/work on) The painful part is that he threw me over the banister of the pit. And I lost it on him. I went psycho and threw him into the computer lab door. Then the teacher came and broke it up. I had a crowd of 150+ following us to. I got suspended for a week, i also had to fix the door, and help repair stuff for a week.
Then their was this one time I wore my budweiser shirt to school. So my CAPP teacher (AKA Uber-Bit[COLOR="White"]ch[/COLOR])told me to take if off. So I hadn't worn it for a week and came back with it on. Then The Miss.Uber told me to take if off again. So then I got into a fight with her. I said no, and she said take it off now. I said no. Then she screamed at me to take it off(at this time everyone was looking up at us.) I said no again. So she said take it off or I will suspend you. I said go ahead. So I went to the principals office and we talked about it. I defended my case by saying that so many people wear drug/beer related stuff. Even in my cap class people wear that stuff. And she didnt notice. So I didnt get suspended by my CAPP teacher has it out for me.
Next up we have a funny one. Not my fault either. It was grade 6, and I had walked across the cross walk off the schoo lproperty(remember this part here) And started to throw snowballs at somefriends. So after a while we stopeed and went home. The next day in L.A. class I got called to the office. No clue what for. It turned out I was in trouble for throwing snowballs. SOmeone had told. But the point is I was off school property. SO I got into a fight with the vice principal, then the pricipal came in and I got into a fight with him. I actuallyu forced them to get out their school blue prints to show them where their cut off line is. GO ME GO!

I gtg now, I'll type some more later.

LOL angst

Posted by Killer Jordo

wat? It's true. Don't go mocking me. You don't know my life.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Wings: I still subscribe to the school of thought that prevention is better than cure, though. And the key thing is that there's no real evidence for vaccination (and it's only certain vaccinations anyway) being linked to autism and such. Your own words: 'thought to be linked'.

true... but despite the fact that us scientists like to believe we can play g0d, we can't. what may seem like a great drug/medicine/vaccine at first, 10 years down the road is shown to have been the cause of birth defects, cancer, and various other not so good things. so unless you're 10000% certain there will be no long term repercussions, its not always worth the risk.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Killer Jordo: wat? It's true. Don't go mocking me. You don't know my life.

Will you ever learn? =/

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Misoxeny: I think they meant it's not socially acceptable to be emo. sry *slit cut jab*

How do you know I'm emo? You don't. Your just stereotyping me because I've done something that people consider emo. Good job, your just like the rest of redneck America.

Posted by NES Queen

"how dare you call me emo for doing something an emo person would typically do"
:rolleyes:

stereotypes are just a quick way of categorizing or labeling people/things based upon assumptions. more often than not, they are correct assumptions otherwise they wouldn't be stereotypes in the first place.

and if you're going to complain about people labeling you or making assumptions about you, dont turn around and do the exact same thing right back to them. that would be what we call a hypocrite.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Did I call her a stereotype? No. I simply said that she was being the rest of America. As for the emo thing. Who says that just because of dyed my hair and the fact that I wear eyeliner that I'm emo? Serisouly, I'm not trying to start something hear I just want to know what makes me emo. I don't go around cutting my wrist and b*tching about life. So what makes me emo?

Posted by NES Queen

then that little adjective "redneck" (implying stupidity, inbreeding, ignorance....) was put in accidentally?

as for what constitutes emo, look at these pictures and tell me you honestly cant tell me which should be labeled emo, punk, country, metal.....
[IMG]http://www.1067theend.com/system/sitecache/c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b/images/DeadGuy/DimebagDarrell.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://www.artshole.co.uk/arts/artists/Brian%20Berg/punk.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://www.cinematical.com/images/2005/05/emo.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.roughstock.com/history/images/willienelson_3.jpg[/IMG]

and if you need further clarrification, try [URL="http://www.dobi.nu/emo/boys.htm"]this[/URL]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Did I call her a stereotype? No. I simply said that she was being the rest of America. As for the emo thing. Who says that just because of dyed my hair and the fact that I wear eyeliner that I'm emo? Serisouly, I'm not trying to start something hear I just want to know what makes me emo. I don't go around cutting my wrist and b*tching about life. So what makes me emo?

If I remember correctly, you actually had a pretty big whiney-complainy thread somewhere... about your life!

But, even if my search didn't yeild a result, posts like these only make it easier to classify you:

[quote=xX Vampyr Emo Xx]
I get high with my friends and when we play video games I realize that no matter how many times I die. I never get mad. So I want to know if you and your friends get high and play video games. And I don't want post that say. Drugs are bad or something like that. I don't really care seeing as how I smoke them anyways.

Ok what did I say. I don't care what you people think about drugs. I just want to know if people do them a play drugs. And it doesn't have to be weed. It can be anything. But please shut up about the drugs being bad cause I dont really care.
Oh noes, guys! It's a little rebel who "doesn't care what you think" and "gets high" for fun! Watch out! *slit stab impale*

[quote=xX Lil' Vampyr Emo 2K2 Xx]
Ya'll have all been brainwashed by the media and your teachers.
SHIT GUYS, the corporations are in your brains, influencing your choices...

I mean, honestly, how the Hell am I supposed to take this seriously? Although, you seem less emo now, and more paraniod-delusional. But emo is easier to say. Emo. *cut shank decapitate*

And if you're honestly so offended by a comment that some bitch like me threw out, on the intarwebz, you might be needing a life. Or a circular saw. Y'know, to cut yours wrists.

Quoted post: How do you know I'm emo? You don't. Your just stereotyping me because I've done something that people consider emo. Good job, your just like the rest of redneck America.

Didn't you post a super goth picture of yourself not too long ago? Goth and emo are pretty much the same thing these days.

Posted by Sable Wind

Wow, people, nice job being dramatic and moronic. :)

Posted by Red

Quoting Sable Wind:

Once the boys started picking on one of my friends by throwing food at her and making crude jokes (she and I really didn't have the best eighth grade year, now that I think about it), I went insane and chased one down the cafeteria, nailed him against lockers out in the hall way, screamed "You bastard, leave us alone" in his face and drove my knee into his groin. A teacher saw the entire thing but I wasn't even confronted. So go me. He didn't bother me after that.

I admire the fact that you'd stick up for your friends and all but holy crap when I read that I was kinda angry. you don't know how much it hurts to get a kick or knee to the groin anything in that area hurts and is considered a cheapshot and I espesially hate when girls do it because theres no way of fighting back...at our school all the guys do is punhc girls in the boob, we call it a boobie punch revalution and come to think of that we haven't done it once yet. it was more so just a joke, anyway yeah...kicking in the groin hurts k?

Quoting Vampiro: Goth and emo are pretty much the same thing these days.

err...I guess you'r right, to me wif I saw a person dressed in black Id instantly think goth whereas a person with the emo haircut, and maybe some other darker clothing I'd think Emo, they are somewhat different but all in all I guess you're right.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Mr.Red: err...I guess you'r right, to me wif I saw a person dressed in black Id instantly think goth whereas a person with the emo haircut, and maybe some other darker clothing I'd think Emo, they are somewhat different but all in all I guess you're right.

I save myself trouble by thinking "douchebag" when I see either one.

Posted by Red

I like your way of thinking ;)

Posted by wlminter

I kind of got in trouble (I'm usually a good boy :D ) one time in my history class. One student asked what the difference between democrats and republicans were, and I decided to quote Lewis Black by saying "Democrats suck, and Republicans blow." and the teacher fussed at me. That was about all that happend, but it was still funny.

Posted by Killer Jordo

*ignores hyper and his stupidness*

Today I had my english mad at me. Friday is the day we have our weekly debates. How we do it is that the debate winner goes for the next week, while a new team(consisting of 2) chalenge you. I was the challenger. So our debate was about school uniforms. And when it was my rebutul(sp?) I got up and said. "Most kids in our class, even our school dont want a uniform. It's just another way for our school system to make it harder to express ourselves. Most of these uniform types make us look like nerds. Although it wouldn't change much for you James since you already dress like King Nerd." We lost because of bad sportsmanship. Although most of the class voted in favour of me and Taylor(partner)

Quoted post: It's just another way for our school system to make it harder to express ourselves.

That's pretty pathetic. How about expressing yourselves with, you know, your personality :cookie:

Glad you guys lost. I would have been surprised otherwise.

Posted by billards

Quoting Vampire Slayer: How do you know I'm emo? You don't. Your just stereotyping me because I've done something that people consider emo. Good job, your just like the rest of redneck America.

So you hate being labled emo, but lable everyone as rednecks? Do you know what a real redneck is? They are the men that go out and work hard for there living. They do the honest work so they can support their families and what it takes to get by. They are called rednecks because most of their work is outside thus making their necks red. I consider myself kind of a redneck. I am pretty **** tolerant about people and generally don't lable people. White trash is the ignorant, stupid people you are refering to.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Zeta]Indeed. I love it how all the 'OMG I need to be kewl & accepted' **** from middle school completely vanishes.
Not if you're at daddy-bought-me-another-pony academy.

:/

Posted by Red

Quoting Klarth: Not if you're at daddy-bought-me-another-pony academy.

:/

I;ve never accually let someone like that yet :\

Posted by Red

in music class the other day we had this music inspector person come in to watch us play, everyone ussually just ****s around at Music but today everyone was calm and quiet.except me I went around still not caring about music and getting both the inspector and music teacher ****ed off, it all started, when I came in late distrupting some of the song and "forgetting" my mouth piece and reed for my clarient, so I was just sitting there not playing while everyone else was until the teacher gave me a tamberene or whatever there called,and told me to play it so I stuck my middle finger in the tiny whole and flashed it to my buddy sitting next to me who also didn't really care about music. of course when I do this the inspector is watching me and realizes how I jammed my finger in it, so I try to get it out but it becomes stuck and now the whole class has there attention on me, laughing and distrupting what could have been class time, now the inspector was getting mad and took me out into the hall and told me to get soap to try and get it off, so I get it off go back into class, during them playing, get kicked out again, get a talking to, then finally go back in to find the inspector at the front giving a speech.when I sat down I held the clarinet on my lap and had my knees on an angle that the clarient could roll of, and it does, right while shes explaining that alot of the instruments are being broken and mostly the clarinets ( this made me look bad on top of the time my teacher caught me and my buddy sword fighting[except with clarinets] wich isn't too good) so she finnally told me to put my instrument away and got the rest of the music class of wich was great for me, some of you may not find this funny but if you were there you might realize this was really and embarressing and stupid class.

Posted by sabre

****ing hell man, change your font colour.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=NES Queen]then that little adjective "redneck" (implying stupidity, inbreeding, ignorance....) was put in accidentally?

as for what constitutes emo, look at these pictures and tell me you honestly cant tell me which should be labeled emo, punk, country, metal.....
[IMG]http://www.1067theend.com/system/sitecache/c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b/images/DeadGuy/DimebagDarrell.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.artshole.co.uk/arts/artists/Brian%20Berg/punk.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.cinematical.com/images/2005/05/emo.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.roughstock.com/history/images/willienelson_3.jpg[/IMG]

and if you need further clarrification, try [URL="http://www.dobi.nu/emo/boys.htm"]this[/URL]

I'D LABEL THEM ALL GAY.

Posted by Fate

/ftw

You're such an ***, Addy.
:-*

Posted by Red

Quoting Sabredog: ****ing hell man, change your font colour.

sorry I've had it for awhile and only asked once if people found it annoying, but now that I know someone does find it annoying consider it changed.

Posted by Linko_16

My teacher doesn't bother me about my hat anymore.

Yay.

There is no reason anyone would get an emo haircut other than the fact that they're a complete twat. End of.

Congrats, Linko.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Ya'll have all been brainwashed by the media and your teachers.

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Good job, your just like the rest of redneck America.

Someone's been brainwashed by Green Day.

;)

The only time I really got in trouble was for playing Poker with Pogz (remember them?) in the library. An essay on 'Why gambling is not acceptable in school' was my punishment - but I decided to put forth a point in the essay that Pogz weren't legal tender, so what was wrong? A week of helping in the library after that.

Quoted post: The only time I really got in trouble was for playing Poker with Pogz (remember them?) in the library. An essay on 'Why gambling is not acceptable in school' was my punishment - but I decided to put forth a point in the essay that Pogz weren't legal tender, so what was wrong? A week of helping in the library after that.

Did you play with a nudie deck? 'Cause that's what a friend of mine did in Science class. The teacher freaked out.

Posted by Dog

1 of my teachers is okay but gives me this stupid sarcastic humour when i get in trouble. it makes me wanna choke 'im. :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro: Did you play with a nudie deck? 'Cause that's what a friend of mine did in Science class. The teacher freaked out.

We used to have a German nudie deck. It put us off poker for a while.

:(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro: Did you play with a nudie deck? 'Cause that's what a friend of mine did in Science class. The teacher freaked out.

I used to bring Dragon Ball comics to school when I was a kid, and still did even when I found out that one of them had a nude picture of Bulma. None of the teachers ever found out, though.

Posted by Red

Quoting Wings: There is no reason anyone would get an emo haircut other than the fact that they're a complete twat. End of.

I got an emo cut, I'm no twat though, I like that hair but that's all I protest against emo people and if someone were to ask if I were emo I'd never say yes. does this make ME a twat?

Yes. Yes it does.

Posted by mis0

Emo style = twat, you twat.

Posted by G-Sides

Just two weeks ago, everyone was coming back from lunch and I was outside my spanish class when our fire alarm goes off. I immediately straighten up and scream "OH SHIT" involuntarily right infront of the open door.

I denied it and got away safe, since Ms. Gonzales didn't see me do it and only heard me, thus, she couldn't prove that it was actually me who yelled.

Posted by Hyper

Oh ****, Nate said ****.

Posted by mis0

I rebelled against the system, and got 25-life in detention. DOWN WITH THE MAN.

Posted by pooper_scooper3

Quoting Mr.Red: my most recent one was with a bunch of friends who got in trouble for picking up kids then placing them down, and we had to write a note about us "kiddaping" kids

heh heh we go to the same school except i go home for lunch so i didn't get caught that day it was hilarious. all my friends had to right letters and i didn't!!!! WOOT!!!! oh and we did kind of hurt 1 kid just kind of. we MAY HAVE dropped him on his head lol.;)

Posted by Nickd009

Ha ha my friend got a detention before for farting in class!

Hah, I've just remembered something. I came into class one day, and this one girl decided she'd 'sass' me (I believe that's the term you kids use).

I think I told her to fuck off. I can't quite remember. What I do remember is her standing up, gettting 'all in my face' and similar things, and expressing the opinion that she couldn't see 'WHY DONT YOU FU[COLOR=WHITE]CK OFF, YOU FU[/COLOR]CKER.'

It amused me no end to see her get called out of class by a passing teacher and get detention for the next year, while I sat down to rounds of applause.

Posted by Linko_16

Everyone at my school swears. Teachers don't really do anything but shake a finger. I wouldn't mind if they were as strict as yours, just for a laugh.

Posted by Slade

I went to a friend's party and smoked pot(as a planned ONE TIME thing, and I hated it), and got caught. Someone(still don't know who) ratted all my friends and myself out. So at school about four days after the incident and parents giving us all lectures, I figured it was all over. But whoever ratted also told the school, getting all my friends kicked off of sports teams. I never really freaked out that day, but I remember seeing the Sports Director walk by while I was in Spanish with one of the friends who was involved. A little later he came back and asked my friend to go to the office with him. From there it was a couple hours wait till I got called to the office to call my parents and tell them about it. That's about it. My principal is an extremely nice guy- the next week he stopped me in the hallway to ask how things were at home, and gave me some words of encouragement.

In kindergarten I got punched for the first time, in the stomach. In my bloodwrath I pushed over one of those kitchen playsets onto the kid. The teacher was my aunt, so I just acted confused, cried, and didn't get in any trouble for it.

In first grade I told a kid to look at my underwear right as the principal was walking in to the bathroom. It was just a joke, but she started talking to me like I was retarded. "Now that was a bad thing. Why would he want to see your underwear?" I tried to tell her that it was a joke, but she just told me to go to the office after school where I had to tell her that I'd never do it again and all that.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Slade: I went to a friend's party and smoked pot(as a planned ONE TIME thing, and I hated it), and got caught. Someone(still don't know who) ratted all my friends and myself out. So at school about four days after the incident and parents giving us all lectures, I figured it was all over. But whoever ratted also told the school, getting all my friends kicked off of sports teams.

thats retarded. did they even ask you about it or give you drug tests to prove you had did it, or just go on the word of some random student who narc'ed you out? at my HS if they did drug testing of athletes then there would be no sports teams. heck, the football coaches were the ones supplying the steroids to them half the time.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: In first grade I told a kid to look at my underwear right as the principal was walking in to the bathroom. It was just a joke, but she started talking to me like I was retarded. "Now that was a bad thing. Why would he want to see your underwear?" I tried to tell her that it was a joke, but she just told me to go to the office after school where I had to tell her that I'd never do it again and all that.

Well, as a school principal, she was probably right to do that... I mean, what if you'd shown your underwear to a peodophile thinking it was just a joke? Maybe you personally wouldn't have done that, but some dumb kid might, so it's just safer for her as someone in charge of other peoples' kids to take it pretty seriously.

Posted by Red

Quoting Slade:
In first grade I told a kid to look at my underwear right as the principal was walking in to the bathroom. It was just a joke, but she started talking to me like I was retarded. "Now that was a bad thing. Why would he want to see your underwear?" I tried to tell her that it was a joke, but she just told me to go to the office after school where I had to tell her that I'd never do it again and all that.

WOAH WOAH WOAH wait a minute. you asked a kid to look at your underwear???? for what reason?, and why was a female principle in the boys washroom? I'd be afraid of HER being a peodophile.

Posted by junior senior

this girl in my English class hates the class, she went to her "locker" to go get her packet and she came back 30 minutes later and got in trouble.

My teacher left a week ago today to go have her baby, and these two girls hate the teacher (she's not even mean nor cares about stuff) and one girl goes "You're going to be a bad parent" and the other girl (above story) says "your baby is gonna be so ugly" and the teacher didn't even care.

Every ther day I don't have class 6th period, so I walk around the halls. My art teacher is off 6th period, too. EVERY hallway I go into, she's there. It's like she follows me.
Then once 7th period I went to the computer lab, I left early because it smelled like crap and these dirty kids were breathing over my shoulder, so I leave, go downstairs, the art teacher is there and she tells my study hall teacher and I get in trouble.

Tomorrow if I see her in the hallway 6th period, well, I'll just run away like how I've been doing when I see her. :(

Posted by Red

one time in school while I was wearing a bandana I got in trouble and was told to take it off. I had nothing against the vice principal who scolded me but I still would refuse to listen and take off the bandadana only to put it on later while he wasn't looking. I found it dumb that girls were alloud to wear bandana but boys could not wear them because it apperently represented "gangs" I would have pushed the point further but I stopped wearing this bandana a few days later and went back to wering my good o'l backwards baseball cap:)

Posted by keyartist

You guys may not of heard of this but it was on the las vegas news and maybe the whole nation. I think it was my 9th grade year when these kids though of making a bomb treat to my school. yeah bomb treat who cares right, well on that morning one of the kids who desided to make the bomb treat brought a sword on his bus and got the bus driver to get off the bus, along with the other kids.He then drives to california and flips the bus, I think three times and ending up getting out without a scratch. The bomb treat was stupid they took rifle rounds , I forget what kind and strap them to a propane take and cover it with gas. the cops did there job and got there on time but it will be something I won't ever forget.

Here a link to my towns paper.It does say much but I'm sure you can find it.

[url]www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com/[/url] 2003/11/19/opinion/letter-bauer.html

Posted by Red

sorry about the double post

today is Friday it would have been a good day except for the fact that one of my friends took my hat threw it in the sand pit then stomped on it, I got mad and then in trouble, we got sent to the office and my friend pretty much lied to save his *** but I didnt object because I didn't really care, and I ended up getting an in school suspension for that whole afternoon and Monday,I might not have found this worth it and all but the fact that a teacher yelled at me and said " IF YOUR ACTING THIS WAY OVER A STUPID HAT WHAT WOULD U DO IF THIS WERE SERIOUS, YOUR A THREAT TO THE SCHOOL" makes it all worth while :)

If you have a sand pit in your school you're under thirteen, and breaking the ToS. Get out, now.

Posted by Dog

i think he means long jump pit.

He should still totally gtfo.

Posted by Klarth

I've never been able to understand the appeal of a sandpit. It's like a beach without water, and you're not allowed to get naked.

Posted by Red

Quoting Wings: He should still totally gtfo.

what did I ever do to you, and yeah I did mean long jump pit.

alright so today I spent my in school suspension in the office just doing work and all, but then while the principle was out, a thought came to mind, i thought of how when we went to a wood work shop me and my friend made little daggers out of wood, but then they got taken away and the principle had them still so while she was out I searched the room and found them within a minute
I tucked em under my shirt and asked to go to my room, I went to my locker and put em away and it turned out to be an alright day :).

Posted by Colonel

Yes, i got suspended for punching a stupid wiger once in the chest, because Miss. Greene has the hots for him.

Posted by Xenos

How old was she and how old was he? ... If you are serious, that is.

Posted by Colonel

he's 14 and shes 25, and now im not serious......I hope.

Posted by muffla

well i got in toruble recently for breakin a brantch on a tree i might have to py 500 dollars wich is totaly ****ed up if they make me ill say why dont i just buy a new tree then ill go to walmart and buy one for 15 bucks

get back to yall for the rest

Posted by Bebop

Ok my old school librarian is called Ms. Dyson (like the hoover). Whenever you printed somehting off she was more than likely to pick it up, look at it, and search for who it belonged to. Also at the closing time of the library she would see if anyone had left anything uncollected from the printer.

Now she wasnt the most loved faculty memebr ever. Her catchphrase was a fih like pronounciation of "Ok folks time to go" which was echoed by many students almost in time with her. People enjoyed winding her up and she just generally gave that old crazy lady vibe.

Anyhoo one day I printed off in big black letters 'MS DYSON IS A SMELLY BUM BUM" and left in the printer for her to see. I giggled at my immature prank and left the library at the end of school, ready from my Business Studies trip to Thorpe Park (one of the UKs most popular theme parks).

I had been looking forward to this trip for ages but mere minutes before the trip was pulled from it by my year head claiming I had deeply offended and insulted Ms Dyson which counts as assualt or something against a member of faculty. Personally being called a 'bum bum' never really offended me.

Peed off as I stood outside the office, wearing 'casual' clothes during a normal uniform wearinf school day, waiting my doom I just bailed. I look around and no-one was coming up or down the corridor. Then I just turned and ran like hell. Ran down the hall. Out of the school and down the lane across the green (the walk to school from the green took about 5 minutes which is quite long for a single road to a school).

I watched Bruce Almighty at the cineam and got suspended c:

Posted by Linko_16

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bebop again.

Lol, I can think of a few teachers who'd go on a rampage if sent an anonymous note accusing them of bum-bum-like behavior.

Oh, absolutely. In certain schools, bum-bummery is a serious offence.

Posted by Klarth

A good deal of the teachers here are way more lenient than they should be.

For instance, I regularly call my Religious Studies teacher (who happens to be a priest) an "evil Nazi commie faggot Swede" and he laughs it off and says something about my hair. :)

Posted by Red

as the schoolyear draws to it's end the grade 8's have to do some drama lip syncing thing in front of the school and so each group has to find a place in the halls and practice, me and my group had the stage in the gym and we loved this place. that day the firebell rang for a firedrill. we all ran outside when our vice principle askes us why we were in there and if we had supervision, we tried to say "our teacher gave us permission" but he kept interupting by saying " did you have supervsion until all we could do was say no. after that he got mad then made us move somewhere, ever since then we've been moving to different areas to practice alot and some group of girls ended up getting the gym. alot of sexist crap like this bothers me, even if we try to argue it makes no difference because teachers are ALWAYS right no matter what. This bothers me alot

Posted by Dog

So I heard this morning some of my freinds went to this one store after school the day before to get stuff. Right after one of my freinds pay the store lady goes to the door and locks it threatening them and yelling at them. They even made one of them pay 5 bucks to be able to leave. I think what happened was they were accused of stealing (which they really weren't). One of the guys in the store blocked the door from them trying to break their way through and the store lady was in the way of the drive thru window. They called the cops. From what i heard they were in there for more than 45 minutes before somone came to help. After that I found it hard to believe so me and my freind went back to the store after school today. She gave us a wierd and evil look. I'm surprised she let us buy what we wanted.

Posted by Red

Today, while the entire school was in the gym, I snuck in to the office and went on the P.A system. I said "scrotum" and ran into the change rooms to hide with my freinds. Luckily I didn't get cought...yet.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr.Red again."

That's just so immature it's funny.

Posted by Malevolence

Well, it wasn't me, but one of my friends. He brought a pocket knife to school in his coat, And this stupid girl who checked it for "Candy" since he usually had "gum and chocolate" in there, found it. She told the teacher, and my friend got suspended. I was with him and his cousin when we walked to his house. He claimed his mom would not care, if he told her the truth. We saw his mom pull into the drive way as we approached his house, and he started BAWLING! Like really, bad. He started crying so hard, as he talked to his mom...

"MOM IT WASN'T MY FAULT! I FOUND IT IN THE BASEMENT AND PUT IT INTO MY POCKET! I'm so sorry!"

Yeah... We always used to make fun of him for that because he would say it was "fake crying" so he wouldn't get into trouble. This was in 5th grade. God was that funny as shit.

That's his own stupid fault. Why would you bring a knife to school and expect not to get in trouble?

Posted by Red

yes honestly what purpose did the knife have?. and why would some girl tell. she would have been stealing candy from him if not for the pocket knife she shoud have gotten in some trouble too.

Posted by poisonblood

On the third day of school I was suspended for
1 fighting
2 throwing food
3 destruction of school property

Posted by Kit

We play Frisbee with the school's dinner plates, it's fun. We never get into big trouble, we just get our plates taken off us, most of the time.

I got a phone call today saying I'm under investigation for plagiarism in an assignment.

Beat that, kids.

Been there, done that. Though it was never under investigation... I was threatened with all sorts of things though until it was cleared up.

Good times.

Posted by Klarth

Hope they don't realise I wrote next-to-none of my Physics.

I've got to travel thirty miles on Firday before 10am. I think they called people in based on their proximity to the University - those who normally live further away have to get in early, those who actually live in the city are exempt from this sort of thing.

Posted by nich

Quoting Wings: I got a phone call today saying I'm under investigation for plagiarism in an assignment.

Beat that, kids.

I got nailed for my final essay in religion this year, 80% was taken word for word. I didn't get into much trouble for it though since many others in the class did the same thing, she was actualy really fair about it. I re-wrote it for a max. of 50% and that was that.

Posted by Kit

I use the Essay Generator for a lot of things, History, Geography, Science, English, RE, Citizenship and probably more. =)

Posted by Linko_16

I never saw eye-to-eye with crap like that. If you're too lazy to make time for completing the assignment, then take your zero.

Oh, it wasn't that. We worked in a group on an assignment that was supposed to be individual, but they think someone copied someone else. It's a bit of a grey area.

Posted by Bebop

It was my 18th birthday and a Friday. For a present a friend gave me a bubble gun with a water nozzle where you would create bubbles then shoot them with water! Great fun. But I preferred shooting people.

I would run after randoms and squirt them from the chavs to the gangstas to the geeks to the freaks. At one point I would hide on a ledge behind a bush so when people turned to see me I'd squirt them in the face. Fun was had by all.

At the end of college I was waiting with a few friends, still squirting passers by when a teacher walked past. I didnt know him personally and I especialyl didnt know he had no sense of humour and used to be headmaster, or something. So he walks past and I squirt his bald head. My friends and I start laughing but the stops as soon as he turns round and walks up to me.

"Give me the gun" he says.

I pause for a while and look at my friends for some sort of indication of what to do.

"No" I said in a calm voice, eager not to lose my precious awesome birthday gift.

He raises his voice. "What did you just say?"

Again I look at my friends. Terror across thir face and also suprised.

"Run" I say and I bolt it past him across the big front lawn. He tries to grab me but I'm too fast and I'm hoping my friends are right behind me. As I grab my bag further away I see him speeding towards me with my friends.

I yell out a big "Yippee ki yay!" or something and sprint to the front of the college, jumping over the wall letting out loud laughs and hiding behind a bush watching the group get nearer.

But alas the teacher is not with my friends who have caught up with me. He is talking to my personal tutor, a person I have a rather strong bond with and had seen the whole thing whilst obivously being disappointed in my behaviour. The teacher tells him everything whilst my friends escort me back because "he said if I dont come back he'll suspend me". The teacher walks off and I'm told to follow my personal tutor to his office.

My friends stay behind. It's wise. My personal tutor can be very angry, which he clearly was, and loud so it certianly wasnt worth their lives to comfort me.

I sit in the chair whilst my tutor repeats everything he was told, whilst I admit and appologize for it. He tells me how silly I was.

Then he looks down and starts chulkling trying to hol his laughter. He starts telling me things like "I used to be young too you know" and "I wasnt the most well behaved student eaither" and so worth.

My personal tutor isnt shy about voicing his opinion on people and tells me that the teacher I soaked is "one of the most hated frumpy ba*tards in the faculty". I'm told I wont be suspended but if I don't write an appology letter I will be. Right before exams this is a bad thing.

He laughs again and reminds me what to do and lets me go.

Later on after our breif venture to a local pub we catch him in the street.
He tells me that now he is out of college, and a member of the public, he can talk freely about what happened. He tells me the guy is a "grumpy sh*t" with "no sense of humour at all" and "if there was anyone I would want you to squirt water at it would be you". He even says that if any other member of staff and been squirted, including himself, he would have laughed it off or taken the gun off me and fired back. He was just sorry I happened to get someone with not sense of humour. He reminds me to write the note anyway, wishes me Happy Birthday and we part for the weekend.

Posted by NEMI

I got in trouble once when I was in 10th grade,well my current boyfriend too (who was in 12th at that time) All because of my ex (who was drunk by the way)....so the drunk ***** and his friends all wanted to whoop my bf's *** (very difficult to do) and all because he was still in "love" with me and obviously jealous. So my ex started to call him names -n- stuff, suddenly everything boiled to some point that they ended up fighting.They were separated for a minute and I got involved (that guy called me a whore)so I slapped him real hard---he pushed me, I almost fell.We all ended in trouble with the police,but it didn't went further than that. After that the enemy changed to other school and I haven't known a thing of him ever since (what a relieve I don't want to see him again anyway).

Posted by NeXidala

Well, this fatass kid was eating pudding after we had left lunch, and I walked by him because he was too busy looking at his pudding, so as he is walking he spills some on his shirt, and me and my friends go "Ha!" and I go back and say "Loser". So then this dang kid starts following me around with the pudding and as I turn into a corner that idiot throws it at me!
I was wearing a sweater, so I immediately proceeded to taking off the sweater, grabing the pudding cup and smashing it into his face! His nose started bleeding, so I got friggin detention.