Wifi error question!

Posted by Drewboy64

When i try to connect to Wifi with Metroid Prime Hunters, it gives me the error code 85020. nintendowifi.com said if I got an error from 80000-89999 then I should turn off my firewall. But when I did that, it still gave me that error code. Could this be because other people have their firewalls on?

Anyone have any idea what I should do? Thanks.

Dang, I EAT POO is good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Try googling it. But I know you can fix it by getting one of those USB connectors.

Quoted post: Dang, I EAT POO is good.

Because he cheats apparently :cookie:

Edit: Oh and you don't have to turn off your Firewall. You need to go into your computers configurations and put in a rule that allows your DS to have all incoming and outgoing ports.

Posted by GameMiestro

I EAT POO clearly organized his battles with some of his friends. They probably spent hours doing the same battle over and over again, letting him get as many kills as he wanted without any effort.

Which probably means he isn't so good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I EAT POO clearly organized his battles with some of his friends. They probably spent hours doing the same battle over and over again, letting him get as many kills as he wanted without any effort.

He probably didn't even use any friends. Just two DS and two copies of Metroid is all you need.

Posted by Drewboy64

Heh... Anyway, I heard that they, whoever they are, are fixing this problem. Mario Kart and Animal Crossing work fine on WiFi for me, its just Metroid that isn't working.