Hey

Posted by jlc_1988@hotmail.com

Hey all I'm new to the site just thought I'd give a shoutout. So I'll be seeing ya around.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Hey. Welcome to vgchat. I hope you like it here.

Posted by JonMB

Welcome. Tell us some about yourself.

Well I'm about 17 years old (Turn 18 in May Woohoo) lol any way. I love to play games, mostly simulatoions and turn based strategy, but of course I love a good shooter. I originaly joined this site to try to promote a new Cheat site I just started. This looks like a pretty cool place though so I might stick around any way. I still can not post links (As I have not yet made the required ammount of posts) So I will tell you about it later, or if some one asks I can E-mail them about it. It is pretty much just a cheat site. I don't have many cheats on it right now thought lol. Jst a few for MOH:AA So I need to get some members so I can get people submitting them. You all seem like some pretty cool people thought. Catch ya later!

Posted by Klarth

Hello there. You seem like a friendly face - And yeah, first-person shooters are fun (see: Timesplitters 3). :O

You do have a bit of an odd choice of username, though. Hotmail? Bleah!

Posted by The Judge

Never seen someone use their email as a user name. Whatever.

Either way, you seem nice and cheery, so enjoy your stay.

HAHAHA Yea that was acctually an accident...but at least I don't have to give out my E-mail...they can just go ahead and get it LOL. I usually use Malthazar but it was taken.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Welcome. You seem decent enough. It doesn't matter how many posts you have, you aren't able to advertise your site here. But you are allowed to put a link to it in your sig.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Angelwing: But you are allowed to put a link to it in your sig. For an example, look at my signature.

Fix'd

:)

Posted by NightmareBassX

Welcome.

When you said you came here to promote your cheat site... You reminded me of raid spamming sites in World of Warcraft... Scary! But it seems like more people are coming here everyday. Have fun.

Posted by Crazy K

Hey welcome to VGC dude. Have fun posting here. ;)

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]So yeah I felt good today like in need to help somebody and well,I helped(am helping) [email]jlc_1988@hotmail.com[/email] on his site.

So yeah you can enter the site by my sig.[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, are you sure you want it to be easy for spam bots to find you??!! Having your E-Mail address all over a web site is a sure easy way to get bombed with free spam!!! *hint*Username change.*hint*

Posted by Demonblade

hmm, yeah...id change your name if i were you...but nice to meet you.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, are you sure you want it to be easy for spam bots to find you??!! Having your E-Mail address all over a web site is a sure easy way to get bombed with free spam!!! *hint*Username change.*hint*

I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote I change my vote etc :D [/spam]

Hey, thanks for telling me about the no advertising rule beofre I got myself kicked out lol. Can any one tell me how to change my username? I can't seem to find that option any where in the CP. Thanks in advance.

You aren't able to change your username yourself. Only Jesse can do that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Create a new account. It's not like you're going to lose anything. And just stick your email in your signature so people are't "ZOMG PUPPET!!!!".

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post da new username you want, and hope it's not taken!!!

Posted by The Judge

In this board.

Be "Zanthar" or something retarded. :)

Posted by nich

Yes, rent a cheap sci-fi movie and pick the best name you can find.

Posted by The Judge

Prefferably Lawn Gnomes 2