Split Board?

Posted by JonMB

Someone please explain to my old new self about the forum people.

It seems that it is split. On one hand we have this group of people, and then we have this other group of people, and although they interact fine in certain threads, other threads are full of witty fun insults, some which seem to be quite serious in nature.

Is this just a game or an actual rivalry? And why?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Cliques. That's the word you're looking for.

I don't think anyone here actually hates anyone else, but there's a lot of non-serious (In my case) abuse. It's just something you get used to. Plus, it adds drama. And drama is good. As for why, I don't know. People all pretty egotistical here, and somewhat stubborn. So grudges kinda build up after so many disagreements.

Or something.

Posted by Ant

Petty rivalry that some people don't know when the **** to shut up.

Seriously, it's ****ing annoying as hell and I wish everyone of those kind of posts would be deleted on the spot. :)

Posted by Roger Smith

I ****ing hate all of you and wish a slow painful end upon you. ****ers.

Posted by JonMB

I see.

I'm starting a new JonMB clique. Anyone who wants to join can just PM me for a request, and I will reply and say NO.

Here are some details about our members:
1. We all have big penaz. At least we like to say we do, even though it may only be a little above average size.

2. We like being on bottom during sex.

3. We will try to make a sexual reference in the majority of our posts.

4. Our name is JonMB.

5. We are actually intelligent people, although you would never know...

6. Raptor knows he is not as cool as us, and he will continue to prove this by saying stupid things.

WE ARE BETTER THAN ALL YOU PLAYA HATAS!

Quoted post: 1. We all have big penaz. At least we like to say we do, even though it may only be a little above average size.

3. We will try to make a sexual reference in the majority of our posts.

5. We are actually intelligent people, although you would never know...

6. Raptor knows he is not as cool as us, and he will continue to prove this by saying stupid things.

Hey, hey, hey. The DA Clique called those things first. You can't just barge in here and be all "LOL PENIS". **** you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I support the DA assimilation of JonMB.

You cannot resist the sultry allure of DA.

Posted by Xero

and another one to add with the 12 champions of DA...

Posted by JonMB

I want to be Mega Man and take them all down.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm starting a Linko_16 clique. The only rule is that there are no cliques on VGC.

OH SHI-
*world explodes*

Quoted post: and another one to add with the 12 champions of DA...

Pff, that was a few weeks ago.

Posted by Klarth

See, threads like this one are the very reason that DA, whilst kicking ***, should stay within DA. :(

Posted by JonMB

Heh, it started out as a serious question, but now it is kind of spammy. Someone can lock it if they want.

Posted by Hyper

stfu about DA :(

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Pff, that was a few weeks ago.

Still. Theres a neophyte to the DA clique ;)