Dear,Max Mouse

Posted by basterd

I'v had it to the moon with, you don't stop sending PM's,e-mails, and aim messeges and if you send me 1 more battle then 2 seconds later you surrender I'm going to come to where you live and make sure you don't live to see the next. I put you on ignore but you keep coming,either you got problems or you think this is on big joke.jesse could you please perma ban him, I sent you a messege but you didn't get it.now I suggest you cut the sh*t .

Posted by Klarth

Dear,basterd: shut the **** up.

Besides, Max Mouse is still meant to be banned tenfold - Jesse keeps unbanning him because he's asked to.

Posted by Max Mouse

That guy is lying! Fight me or Deny and stop wastin my time!!!!!

Posted by basterd

oh klarthy!.

Posted by gamerz

Ah... Finally he's banned.

Posted by basterd

yes. but for how long. *grins*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, have compassion for him...

Quoting Max Mouse: Re: Basterd is lying

He goes offline without accepting or denying so I have to battle someone else and I don't know his email and I stopped talking to him a long time ago.

Post his E-Mail/AIM messages, then we can see if it's really him, with the AIM/E-mail ID.

Posted by gamerz

if vbulletin is anything like invision power boards, all jesse has to do is check the pm's and sent emails to see if your lying or not. He doesn't really even to read your post. (Unless vbulletin just sucks like that!)

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting basterd: pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand crackoism.

Why did you got banned limb?:p:

Quoting limb: pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand crackoism.

Whoa! Just because you got banned after I called you out doesn't mean is was my fault :D

Posted by basterd

lmao your jsut a pawn max mouse you get banned then the ban gets lifted and then again and then it gets lifted, I give up but if you read my other posts I challenge no one and I can't fight anyone because my computer is junk.