Soul Calibur 2

Posted by DeathScape

I was just wondering what level everyone is on in Soul Calibur 2. I'm level 80.

Posted by Grace Saunders

Heihachi rocks.

Posted by DeathScape

Quoting Grace Saunders: Heihachi rocks.

What are you talking about?

Posted by Dragon X

Quoting Grace Saunders: Heihachi rocks.

No he doesn'
any way im on level 90

Posted by Dr._31337

wow, this is some intelligent conversation.

I only went through weapon master to build some skills, like gaurd impacting and such, and to get all the waepons. I dont remember what level I ended up at, but I think it was mid seventies.

I found that the game fell rather flat as anything other than a party game. Playing it by yourself seems to grow boring after a while.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

I got was high as Lv.90

Posted by Foxy McCloud

I think I was at level 78 when I called it quits. Perhaps 80. That mode really isn't a test of true skill. It's good for unlocking stuff and learning the basics along the way but that's about it. The only way to get really good is to play good people. Not even the AI on Extreme difficulty can match a solid human opponent. The two are apples and oranges.

Posted by Seproth

I was in Lvl.67. Until my cousin which is a 4 years old just erased my file. Then I didn't play the game anymore. My bro is lvl.97.

Posted by DeathScape

Quoting Seproth: I was in Lvl.67. Until my cousin which is a 4 years old just erased my file. Then I didn't play the game anymore. My bro is lvl.97.

You can copy his file.

Posted by Seproth

Quoted post: You can copy his file.
Well... I don't play the game no more.

Posted by loony636

After a while, Soul Calibur just gets boring and repetitive. So what if you get to level 90? It just proves that you play repetetive games for so long that you actually go up levels.

Posted by DeathScape

Quoting loony636: After a while, Soul Calibur just gets boring and repetitive. So what if you get to level 90? It just proves that you play repetetive games for so long that you actually go up levels.

That's true.

Posted by Arczu

^This guy needs to say more

Going to level 60+ seems like a waste of time to me. By then, you should have all the stuff to unlock or most of it.

And why does everybody look down on Heihachi? Seriously, just because he doesn't have a long weapon does not mean he is useless. I kick arse with this guy because I know how to get close. Getting close to your enemy is something many people don't know how to handle well.

Posted by Buneasta

I loved the original game. It's too bad the Dreamcast console died.

Posted by Dr._31337

Quoting Arczu]