Have i been hacked?

Posted by Colonel

I went in my PM's today and saw that there was a message from myself, to myself asking if i wanted to join Clan Dark Fatality. Is this a hackers job, or just a glitch, because i never sent this message out.

Posted by mis0

What you did, was you posted on the internet and somebody stole your identity. You might want to fix that in a few weeks.

Posted by Zeta

For some reason, all PMs regarding the RPG thing are sent by yourself.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Zeta: For some reason, all PMs regarding the RPG thing are sent by yourself.

Bah!!! Don't tell him that. He's a n00bie, there for he's supposed to think he was hacked...which he was!!! :D:D:D:D Look at his username!!!!

Posted by KoH

Ironic. That's... pretty much all there is to say.

Posted by Raptor

Yeah, that's right, you were .,;:!hacked//\\))
Sucks for you.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Raptor: Yeah, that's right, you were .,;:!hacked//\\))
Sucks for you.

haha clever joke there!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: For some reason, all PMs regarding the RPG thing are sent by yourself.

Thats why. Theres no hack about it ;)

Posted by mis0

Hey, if you give me your password I'll fix your account.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Misoxeny: Hey, if you give me your password I'll fix your account.

lol good luck with that strategy :P

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: lol good luck with that strategy :P

It's worked before.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

And how!

Posted by Arczu

Quoting KoH: Ironic. That's... pretty much all there is to say.

.Hack// gettting hacked himself? Hell yeah! Irony > Common Sense.

Posted by Colonel

Ok what the heck is "Spaming" some fool dereped me for "spamming".

Posted by NES Queen

they're the dummy and you don't even know what spamming means?

*snort*

Posted by Colonel

Was that a really necessary coment, and on top of that to derep me? While you were posting i was fixing the word dummy to fool.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Look it up. It's a very common word on the Internet. You even answered your own question.

Anything that's not necessary or entertaining is spam. Pretty much it. You probably weren't spamming in this thread, but meh. It's only rep, dude.

Posted by Klarth

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Messages.

You use the internet AND post on a forum and you don't know what spam is? Huh.

Posted by Xero

Quoting .hack//: Ok what the heck is "Spaming" some fool dereped me for "spamming".

My heart bleeds

Posted by Jesse Smith

Looks like he should have da title 'King of da n00bies'!!!!! :D:D:D Max Mouse, you better work harder if you want to keep it!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting .hack//: Ok what the heck is "Spaming" some fool dereped me for "spamming".

I didn't do it :D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Looks like he should have da title 'King of da n00bies'!!!!! :D:D:D Max Mouse, you better work harder if you want to keep it!!! :D:D:D

OH Nooooo:(

Posted by Jesse Smith

You know what spam is, so you might be too intelligent to be the King!!! :D:D:D:D

One sign of being a n00bies is a low IQ!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith:
One sign of being a n00bies is a low IQ!! :D:D:D:D

kekeke

Posted by Jesse Smith

Flame ghost, I'm tempted to give you da title 'Queen of da n00bies.'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

zing!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Flame ghost, I'm tempted to give you da title 'Queen of da n00bies.'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Queen? Did I read Queen? Meh... if you would have changed my username I would have accepted the title with joy, but...

Posted by Max Mouse

ewww WTF No! I love boobies! o.o

Posted by Xero

The hell did that have to do with anything?

Posted by NES Queen

given
max mouse <3 boobies
flame ghost = queen

therefore
since all queens have boobies, max mouse <3 flame ghost

he's frightened by his homoerotic fantasies

Posted by basterd

drag queens? which is just wr-ong.

Posted by Xero

Quoting NES Queen: given
max mouse <3 boobies
flame ghost = queen

therefore
since all queens have boobies, max mouse <3 flame ghost

he's frightened by his homoerotic fantasies

Eh... Max Mouse! Dont you dare approach me until your good at RPG inferno!

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting Flame ghost: Eh... Max Mouse! Dont you dare approach me until your good at RPG inferno!

?? I am Good did you see my post? :D

Quoting Max Mouse: Looks like Nickd009 is the strongest now. His Evasion and MP is higher than Gamemiestro. I don't need to think twice, I can just destroy them like I did to Jesse, Zeta, Shdig, ProtomanV2, Roger Smith, Gamerz, Azure Wolf, and a bunch of n00bies. I am the King of da N00bies :D:D:D:D

One hit and they were dead!!! :D
STFU this n00bie loves b00bies o.O

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote]Looks like Nickd009 is the strongest now. His Evasion and MP is higher than Gamemiestro. I don't need to think twice, I can just destroy them like I did to Jesse, Zeta, Shdig, ProtomanV2, Roger Smith, Gamerz, Azure Wolf, and a bunch of n00bies. I am the King of da N00bies :D:D:D:D
Except we all know this is bull, since 1. evasion and MP make absolutely no difference in the actual game, and 2. I beat you every time we fought :)

Posted by Xero

You dare challenge me max mouse? I haven't played RPG inferno in 2 months and I can still kick you! Challenge me again and I'll beat you.

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Jesse Smith: Flame ghost, I'm tempted to give you da title 'Queen of da n00bies.'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

u r teh n00b

Posted by G-Sides

[quote]Have i been hacked?

yeah.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting G-Sides: yeah.

Beat me to it.

Posted by Colonel

Ok i've stoped posting on this thread because i don't care anymore, i joined this message board to get informed, and learn new things. Do you expect me go on the internet and instantly now everything? I'm always expected to do more than my ability. Anyway, thats just a thought.