Are you being served?

Posted by basterd

I wan't the box set so bad but its 85 usd..which episode is your favorite? and who is your favorite char?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I used to watch this every once in awhile, but I really don't find it all that funny. It's rather dull, really. Only two names are coming to mind at the moment, and neither were my 'favourite' of the lot.

Posted by basterd

it makes me laugh thats why I like it on tuesday they show the BBC america comdeys on the PBS channel I like are you being served and keeping up appriences.

Keeping Up Appearances is excellent. If you enjoy britcoms, you should definitely look into Fawlty Towers. One of my favourite series ever.

Posted by basterd

the name of basil, I cant think of him but he was on monty python to, I like him, I like th office, I like ab fab,lmao but they don't show that many britcoms on BBC anymore, my all time favorite would have to be Mr.bean every time I see him I laugh my arse off black adder is funny as hell "oh teddy" I was thinking about putting him in my sign but I havn't got to it.

John Cleese. One of my favourite actors. I haven't heard of the others, but yes, Mr. Bean is also quite funny.

Posted by basterd

theres another comdian that is friends with john cleese but he's stand up I see his name on the boobtoob but I never can remember it, he has long wavy gray hair and a beard and stash, but I can never remember his name but the next time I see him I'll have to post it when I see it.have you seen absoultly fabulous(I no its a typo)?