hey there

Posted by Keael

Just stumbled upon these forums and thought I'd stay. I hope this community is intelligent! :p

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Most of us are anyways. But you're bound to find a few idiots. Welcome.

Posted by The Judge

And a lot of pretentious a[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]sholes.

Regardless, enjoy your stay.

Posted by Dexter

VGC has steadily been increasing with intelligence through the last several years. It has its ignorance and stupidity, but I think that makes VGC more interesting and amusing. There are so many flamers here looking for ways to smack people that it has scared away most of the stupid members and sends many others cowering. I think we need more stupid members, actually. VGC has too much of an ego. :(

We'll eventually get more FDLs, and when we do, there'll be more drama. It always happens. We're just in that in-between stage.

Posted by Klarth

It's called natural selection, Dex. :) Seriously, VGC often seems like an evolutionary environment - The intelligent aggressive people chase away the docile morons, and the few resilient ones who stick around could wind up mutating into someone with a brain. :D

Hey there, Keael!

Posted by Dexter

My day is crammed filled with two final biology exams, so I loled.

I wonder how Flame Ghost will turn out.

Posted by Klarth

Eugenics please.

Quoted post: I wonder how Flame Ghost will turn out.

Not well. Or the exact same.

Posted by Keael

Thanks for the kind welcomes. I've been to a depressingly large amount of communities with morons being the majority. So far I've found no reason to leave anytime soon, I'm glad I found this place.

Posted by The Judge

The only bad thing about this place is the ego of many members.

Quoted post: So far I've found no reason to leave anytime soon,

You should find that reason soon enough.

Quoted post: The only good thing about this place is DA and its members

fix'd

Posted by The Judge

Oh yeah, I forgot that we're ****ing awesome.

Wow, demod yourself right now. You don't deserve it.

Posted by Dexter

VGC cares about actual characters, Keael. At least more than any other forum I've been to. If you stick around and get to know people, you are certain to make a few friends and members will get to know your personality. The members that make friends and start those connections are usually the ones who stick around for years. I have many wonderful VGC friends. Hi guys! :)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Wow, demod yourself right now. You don't deserve it.

No, generally I just count ourselves as Kings amongst ants, so the lower key of "****ing awesome" doesn't cross my mind as much.

Or you could have just said "it's a given". But whatever.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Welcome Keael.

Watch out when you voice your opinion. If it is in anyway offensive to one person, you will have someone arguing with you, trying to lower your self-esteem (Half the time) by saying a bunch of stuff. As The Judge said, there are quite a few pretentious people here, that you are bound to get in conflict with. Happened to me a couple times, mostly everyone. Oh well, can't expect everyone to like eachother.

Also, if you see a person who says "BUT I CNA PWN U IN RPG INFERNO"... Just laugh.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Welcome to the forum, Keael. You may or may not enjoy your stay, but check around a bit. You seem intelligent enough, and if you stay that way, you should fit in well here.

Quoted post: If it is in anyway offensive to one person,

That's the only good kind opinion anyways.

Posted by Zeta

Welcome to VGC!

[quote]and the few resilient ones who stick around could wind up mutating into someone with a brain.

I am one of VGC's prime examples of this scenario! :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

Except that you didn't improve. :cookie:

Posted by Zeta

You should've seen me back on '03! :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

Pro Tip: Don't look at Zeta's posts back then.

And what the hell? You joined before me? wow, I feel little, and yet so, so big.

Posted by Zeta

[quote=]Pro Tip: Don't look at Zeta's posts back then.
I don't think there's even a way to view those posts from way back when, unless there's a link to VB2 somewhere.

Posted by The Judge

Oh you'd like to think that.

Posted by Pit

hey keal wautz goin on ejnou ur stey at vgc remmbr dont sapm and use proper gtamremr nad psleiing

Posted by JonMB

Ha, I was here way before all of you, except Jesse, Raptor, and some others. I just left for a long time and made a new account...

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Pit: hey keal wautz goin on ejnou ur stey at vgc remmbr dont sapm and use proper gtamremr nad psleiing

lol im bteter thne u!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Zeta: I don't think there's even a way to view those posts from way back when, unless there's a link to VB2 somewhere.

[url=http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.vgchat.com]Oh, you think so[/url]

Posted by Zeta

Oh my! Looks like it's time for a hellish trip down Memory Lane!

Posted by gamerz

ah, I remember those threads back from 2003, when the final fantasy boards were still up. Thankfully, when you click on a forum from there, it redirects to this one.