NCAA MARCH MADNESS

Posted by Moogs

Memphis anyone?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

no, Connecticut.

Posted by Demonblade

Gonzaga

Posted by Axis

All I can say is that this has been one messed up tournament this year.

...GO WICHITA STATE

Posted by Moogs

I saw Memphis beat Gonzaga(seeing as I live in Memphis), But I think we have a chance this year. Gonzaga is a tough team to beat, with player # 3 they are really good. I am still pulling for Memphis though.

Posted by brownoystercult

Uconn. All the way.

Posted by Moogs

One more Game for Memphis to be in Final Four WooHOO!

I've read some predictions and most of them predict Memphis to be National Runner Up and UConn to be National Champions.

Too bad Memphis won't be able to beat Gonzaga.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Roinkz: Too bad Memphis won't be able to beat Gonzaga.

i knew there was something i liked about you...

but too bad gonzaga wont be playing memphis. Im a fan only because the shcool is 20 miles or so from where i grew up, but they deserve to lose if they had a 17 point lead.

they had it, they lost it. Idiots.

Anyway, I still have Uconn in favor. It'd be nice if UCLA beats Memphis too, because I live relatively close to UCLA.

Posted by Demonblade

yes, they indeed are idiots. Adam Morrison cried like a little ***** too...how disappointing.

Posted by Moogs

UCLA won't beat Memphis and if they do it will be shock to me... I believe Memphis will make it to the National Championship and if they don't they have next year because they are an underclassmen team.

Also Gonzaga wouldn't have beat Memphis either. I've seen memphis beat them when I went to see Memphis. Gonzaga doesn't have the same team work as Memphis does. I mean, Morrison scored 34 points I think and they still lost. Memphis is a great team, alongside UConn and Texas, which is the only teams I see that would take us out, and I think we only UConn them if we make it to the Championship.

Villanova has a pretty good shot methinks, but I predict Uconn to take them out in the semi's.

SWEET JESUS, VERY EXCITING GAME PLAYED BY UCONN TODAY. RASHARD ANDERSON WITH A HUMONGOUS THREE POINTER. AMAZING.

Posted by Demonblade

ive given up on NCAA til next year, luckily i didnt waste 5 bucks on a bracket.

Posted by Moogs

Is it because your team lost? :( Oh well get over it.

Posted by Demonblade

no, i dont really have a team. I dont like basketball and i only wanted gonzaga to win cuz the school is close to where i grew up.

Posted by Moogs

I see.

Posted by Moogs

Memphis is out, but they have next year. The only thing that worries me is we don't have Carney next year. But anyways, LSU is who I want to win now. But i think UConn will take it home.

Posted by Axis

George Mason wins!!!

they deserved it.

they outplayed uconn almost the entire second half.

Posted by Axis

They've outplayed everybody so far.

Posted by Momentum

Michigan State with Tom Izzo
UNC with Roy Williams
UConn with Jim Calhoun

That's a pretty freakin' impressive list of teams and coaches to beat in succession, with a little Witchita State thrown in there. George Mason is on an incredible role, and is an incredible team, no fluke about it. I hope they go all the way.

And with that, every single person's bracket is completelly messed up.

Later

Posted by Demonblade

Quite a bit of money will be made on whoever bets on them...on the other side of the coin...a ****load more has been lost because of them.

Posted by Moogs

LSU will win it now, IMO.

Posted by Demonblade

F*ck the south, i hate it here...out of the four, i hope UCLA wins.

Posted by Moogs

I like the South better than the North... I've lived up North, didn't like it, never lived in the west, however. I 've been there but never lived. Anyways, If UCLA wins, at least Memphis was put out by the Championship team.

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting Momentum:
And with that, every single person's bracket is completelly messed up.

You would think so but my brackets of the Oakland and Minneapolis regions are close to perfect. Only ones I got wrong were the Nevada and Kansas game. I picked UConn, Florida, UCLA, Texas and UCLA against UConn for NC. While UCLA winning it all.

The pool im in had alot people picking teams like Florida, UCLA, Tennessee, 'Nova, Illionis and Texas. Surprisingly not very many picked UConn

Posted by Axis

You know what's insane? Out everybody that submitted their brackets to ESPN. Only 4 people got the Final Four correct.

Posted by Iron Man

I'm actually rooting for the underdog, George Mason for now, since all my favorite teams were eliminated. I don't really wanna see UCLA win and won't really care if LSU wins.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Moogs: I like the South better than the North... I've lived up North, didn't like it, never lived in the west, however. I 've been there but never lived. Anyways, If UCLA wins, at least Memphis was put out by the Championship team.

Well, i cant speak for all of the north...primarily only the northwest, which owns the south btw. But yeah, not that i really care, but i wouldnt mind seeing UCLA win, even though they beat gonzaga.

Posted by Momentum

Quoting Axis: You know what's insane? Out everybody that submitted their brackets to ESPN. Only 4 people got the Final Four correct.

Hell, I'm amazed ANYONE got this Final Four correct. There had to be very few people out there that had even just George Mason winning their bracket, then to pick UCLA with Gonzaga and Memphis in their bracket, LSU with Duke and Texas, and Florida with Nova, BC, and Ohio State, to mention a few. LSU and UCLA were seen as having a better than average chance to win, but certainly weren't the favorites, and Florida wasn't exactly the powerhouse of their bracket. One of he most unpickable Final Fours in history.

Later

Posted by Axis

Quoting Momentum: Hell, I'm amazed ANYONE got this Final Four correct. There had to be very few people out there that had even just George Mason winning their bracket, then to pick UCLA with Gonzaga and Memphis in their bracket, LSU with Duke and Texas, and Florida with Nova, BC, and Ohio State, to mention a few. LSU and UCLA were seen as having a better than average chance to win, but certainly weren't the favorites, and Florida wasn't exactly the powerhouse of their bracket. One of he most unpickable Final Fours in history.

Later

I got 2 of the Final Four picks right. UCLA and Florida. My other two were Duke and UConn.

Posted by Moogs

Well It's over for George Mason. Would have been nice to see them win it though.

Florida vs. UCLA or LSU In Championship.