DEVLOPERS DEVLOPERS DEVLOPERS DEVLOPERS

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://img.4chan.org/b/junk/developers.swf]Yeah, so can someone show me how to save this file?[/url]

Posted by Ant

He doesn't mean just the page either...he means how can he save the song itself.

I can read his mind.

Posted by Shade

Save Target As

Posted by Lord of Spam

OW WOW THANKS I DIDNT TRY RIGHT CLICKING AT ALL.

Anyone serious have a suggestion?

Posted by higbvuyb

Well, I tried using save target as, and it worked.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

right click on the link you just posted and save target as. :)

Posted by Trigger

If these duplicate answers of "Save Target As..." don't work, you may at least download a free program called '[URL="http://www.unhsolutions.com/downloads/FlashSavingPluginSetup.exe"]Flash Saving Plugin[/URL]' that specifically allows you to save shockwave flash files that are stored in your browser cache. It works with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and other Internet Explorer-based web browsers such as Maxathon.

Posted by Roger Smith

I di it just fine by saving it with IE.

Posted by Trigger

I also did it perfectly fine with Opera, and I'm certain it would work fine with Firefox. There might be some kind of security setting or difference on his machine that stops it from working, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

In firefox, right-click, "View Page Info", "Media" tab, look for "embedded", "Save as". If somethingike a flash file, or movie file doesn't have a download link, you can use that method for everything.

But yeah, for this you can just "Save as" directly from the link.

Posted by Trigger

You could also just view page source and take it directly from the website's code. It isn't difficult to do a find on the source and type ".swf" then copy and paste the link to a new browser window and save. There's plethora of ways to save things, these days...

Quoted post: You could also just view page source and take it directly from the website's code. It isn't difficult to do a find on the source and type ".swf" then copy and paste the link to a new browser window and save. There's plethora of ways to save things, these days...

Sounds like a lot more hassle. Especially when I'm fairly certain he uses Firefox anyways.

Posted by Trigger

All the more ways to save material with, my dear!

Don't make me do something we'll both regret.

Posted by Lord of Spam

For some reason I thought he was saying somethig about right clicking on the page and trying to save from there.

Noiw I jsut feel silly:cookie:

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Vampiro]Don't make me do something we'll both regret.
So, you mean like, masturbate?