hey guyz

Posted by NEGRO PROTOMAN

i am black and prototman is my hero is that ok?

Posted by NEGRO PROTOMAN

Hello NEGRO PROTOMAN,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part Video Game Chat forums now!

^ what is that

Posted by Proto Man

Hi Poco. :p:

Posted by The Judge

.......wtf

Posted by Zeta

There seem to be a lot of ProtoMan usernames...

Posted by Hyper

Y HALLO THAR NEGRO PROTOMAN.

Posted by The Judge

BIX NOOD

Posted by Poco

HALLO NEGRO I MEAN NUGRO PROTOMEN

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Hey nikkah :D

I M Ninja.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Lol... I wouldn't be suprised if he already quit coming to these forums. =D

Welcome NEGRO PROTOMAN. I suggest you take a protoman picture and color him brown. Infact, I tried it for you, for fun :
[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/NegroProtoman1.gif[/IMG]
This one was actually a mistake... I tried to see what it would like with a blackish type armor and couldn't undor more then 5-6 times...
[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/NegroProtoman2.gif[/IMG]
I guess this is what I was suggesting. Nothing that took more then 1 minute. Just did it for fun.

All done on MS paint. Not an act of racism but just trying to make things creative. Yes, it is poorly done, I know.
If you actually do use it in a signature or avatar, you can change its backround to gray.

Posted by JonMB

You're a protoman so that's okay, but since you're black maybe you should leave.

I JOKE I JOKE.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you become an active member, although I have a feeling you won't...

Posted by Roger Smith

Will you be my negro type friend?:)

And you NightmareBassX, I've seen better black Sigmas!

:cookie:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not as funny as Ni[COLOR="White"]g[/COLOR]ger Protoman :(

Posted by Roger Smith

How about Muhamad "goatfucking" Protoman?

amirite?

Posted by Klarth

...no