NEED HTML codes

Posted by The underground

Here is the convo that me and my friend had i want to know if you could help me find HTML codes for an invisionfree site

DaveBoy368: I have a question, since your s/n is animelover...do you know alot about HTML with computers?
Animelover123005: a little bit why
DaveBoy368: Because, we have to make a new website and shut down the old one.
Animelover123005: i thought davis was taking care of that one
DaveBoy368: We are both working together, yes
Animelover123005: what is wrong
DaveBoy368: do you know much about invisionfree?
Animelover123005: i dont like to work with it reall but i might know a little bit why what are yu trying to do???
DaveBoy368: well, with invisionfree, there is a portal that comes with the forum. I am trying to take the portal menu and stick it on the main page. I've been trying to use a code that a guy posted of forum, but I can't get it to work
DaveBoy368: I just thought maybe you'd know where I could find some good codes too
Animelover123005: i dont know many sites to get good codes but what kind of HTML codes are you looking for???
DaveBoy368: well, right now, since we are in the process of making it, a code index would be great. As of right now though, I am trying to find codes to do with putting portal menu on main page

IF you can help im greatful.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Try [url]www.dynamicdrive.com[/url]

They have tons of codes. I'm not sure if they have what your looking for though.

Posted by higbvuyb

What the hell does anime have to do with technology and computers? Anime is basically the opposite of science, especially crappy robot shows like Gundam.

Posted by Klarth

I think it's because the general stereotype is that Otaku never leave their keyboards.

Posted by d2eux

cool

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting d2eux: cool

I know you're new but still...don't make one word posts. If you actually want to be a good/respected member make good well thought out posts.

Thank you...