Fanboy test!

Posted by Speedfreak

I found this fanboy test. It's not exactly 100% accurate, but it does the job. Nice variety of outcomes, too.

[URL="http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=1256"]http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=1256[/URL]

I got:

Nintendo #1

You are a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Nintendo is your weapon of choice. But you don't show disdain for any system.

Posted by Aesthetic

It sucks. It didn't give me anything. They just don't want to admit that a girl can love Nintendo more than others. :(

Posted by Shade

Hey, here's a wacky concept, provide a link!

Posted by Speedfreak

Haha, fuck, I was sure I pasted one. Sorry.

Posted by Zeta

Nintendo Fanboy: 82%
Sony Fanboy: 27%
Microsoft Fanboy: 20%

Posted by maian

Shi, I closed it. But my results were something like 62% Nintendo, 30something% for PS2, and the rest for Microsoft.

Which..really isn't true. =/ I simply show more favor to Nintendo. I don't have enough money to buy any other systems. ;_;

Posted by Echo

Nintendo Fanboy: 66%
Sony Fanboy: 42%
Microsoft Fanboy: 12%

This means you're: A Microsoft Hater

What does it mean?

You aren't a fanboy, since you love both Nintendo and Sony. But you really hate Bill Gates and everything he creates. Or at least you don't care about anything he creates.

Sorta true. I don't particularly like X-Box (360), and I faaaar prefer Nintendo and Sony (Well, the PS2. Not Sony themselves). But I really don't downright hate X-Box, I just don't want to spend that much money on something that only has a handful of games I want.

Posted by Dragner

Here is what I got.

"You aren't a fanboy, since you love both Nintendo and Sony. But you really hate Bill Gates and everything he creates. Or at least you don't care about anything he creates."

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nintendo Fanboy: 45%
Sony Fanboy: 43%
Microsoft Fanboy: 14%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nintendo Fanboy: 67%
Sony Fanboy: 50%
Microsoft Fanboy: 43%

This means you're: Nintendo #1

What does it mean?

You are a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Nintendo is your weapon of choice. But you don't show disdain for any system.

I like MS more than Sony =/ Though close enough.

Posted by boomstick

Nintendo Fanboy: 55%
Sony Fanboy: 55%
Microsoft Fanboy: 42%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.

Posted by Klarth

Nintendo Fanboy: 63%
Sony Fanboy: 17%
Microsoft Fanboy: 15%

What does it mean?

Makes sense to me.

Posted by Big Boss

Nintendo Fanboy: 51%
Sony Fanboy: 51%
Microsoft Fanboy: 30%

What does it mean?

That guy should go to school and learn some English.

Posted by Shade

Sony 55%
Nintendo 31%
Microsoft 9%

A Microsoft Hater.

Not really true, I just don't really like the Xbox that much. Only titles I like for it are Halo, Fable, and Jade Empire. So yeah, I guess it's kinda true.

You forgot Ninja Gaiden in there.

Posted by Shade

Knew you were gonna say that. ;) And I've never played it, so yeah.

Posted by bazariah

Nintendo Fanboy: 72%
Sony Fanboy: 43%
Microsoft Fanboy: 27%

What does it mean?

You aren't a fanboy, since you love both Nintendo and Sony. But you really hate Bill Gates and everything he creates. Or at least you don't care about anything he creates.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Nintendo Fanboy: 47%
Sony Fanboy: 27%

What does it mean?

Posted by Red

Nintendo Fanboy: 4%
Sony Fanboy: 79%
Microsoft Fanboy: 2%

This means you're: Sony Fanboy.
well duh heh heh
Im accually proud of my score because I don't give 3 craps about other systems as long as I have Sony.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"] Nintendo Fanboy: 33%
Sony Fanboy: 54%

What does it mean?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]Not much of a fanboy,but my favorite is Sony.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Nintendo Fanboy: 51%
Sony Fanboy: 40%
Microsoft Fanboy: 8%

What does it mean?

This is about what I expected.

Posted by Speedfreak

Heh, funny how the only fanboy we have so far are a couple of haters and a Sony fanboy.

Posted by Red

haha yay I'm a fanboy although just because your a fanboy doesn't mean you hate games it just means you hate certain things or like certain things I guess.

Quoted post: haha yay I'm a fanboy although just because your a fanboy doesn't mean you hate games it just means you hate certain things or like certain things I guess.

no, it just means you unnecessarily hate an entire system for probably petty reasons.

I assume

Posted by Shade

[quote]Im accually proud of my score because I don't give 3 craps about other systems as long as I have Sony.

To be fair, he does't unnecessarily hate them, he just doesn't care.

Posted by Colonel

Nintendo:89%
Sony:3%
Microsoft:3%

What can i say.......

Posted by Random

ok This test really sucked. This couldn't have even possibly been even slightly close to the real results. Oh well heres mine:

Nintendo Fanboy: 52%
Sony Fanboy: 18%
Microsoft Fanboy: 57%

This means you're: A Sony Hater

You are an odd and rare breed. You like Microsoft and Nintendo, but yet can't stand Sony. Why is this exactly? Explain yourself if you get this answer

Ok it's because the PS2 should be ashamed. Its tough to find decent exclusives that I enjoy for the PS2. I'm not saying the PS2 sucks because a lot of people enjoy it and they find games they like for it i'm just not too crazy about it. I Loved the PSone but the PS2 was a waste of my cash.

Oh and the PSP is too crazy expensive.

Posted by Moogs

Nintendo Fanboy: 53%
Sony Fanboy: 31%
Microsoft Fanboy: 53%

What does it mean?

Posted by Linko_16

Nintendo Fanboy: 70%
Sony Fanboy: 37%

What does it mean?

More or less accurate. I guess.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Nintendo Fanboy: 41%
Sony Fanboy: 70%
Microsoft Fanboy: 7%

What does it mean?

Nah, I don't hate Microsoft. I just don't care enough to buy the consoles because of the poor game choices and horrendous controller.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Angelwing:

Nah, I don't hate Microsoft. I just don't care enough to buy the consoles because of the poor game choices and horrendous controller.

If that doesn't say Microsoft hater I don't know what does. ;)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

...:(

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: Nintendo Fanboy: 21%
Sony Fanboy: 16%
Microsoft Fanboy: 44%

uhh, no. I hate Sony, but only because of the PS3 bullcrap. The PS2 was good. I dont' really care about Nintendo, but I think its better than Sony. I only care about Microsoft because I have an Xbox, which my parents bought me.

Posted by JonMB

Nintendo Fanboy: 69%
Sony Fanboy: 18%
Microsoft Fanboy: 26%

This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy

Ehh, I think I should have left some questions blank. I'm not a Nintendo fanboy, I just usually prefer them. I also love the Xbox. I don't really like the PS2, but I loved the PS1.

Posted by Unite

Nintendo Fanboy: 29%
Sony Fanboy: 72%
Microsoft Fanboy: 23%

hmm kinda off

Posted by Random

Yeah the whole thing was a load of crap. Nothing personal Speedy but it didn't seem so accurate.

Posted by muffla

Nintendo Fanboy: 46%
Sony Fanboy: 38%
Microsoft Fanboy: 13%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Speedy, that avatar makes you look nice. =D

Nintendo Fanboy: 66%
Sony Fanboy: 25%
Microsoft Fanboy: 28%

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
Actually... Only reason they call me a Nintendo fanboy is because I only have Nintendo systems at the moment. 1 year ago I begged my mom to buy me a PS2 so I could live my life dream in GTA San Andreas. Whenever it asked me about all 3 systems, I just said I liked them equally. The questions are also not specific enough, so you can't get exactly what you hoped for. Oh well... Kind of fun either way.

Posted by Random

Well it says i'm a Sony hater. Infact I loved the PSone thought it was one of the greatest systems ever. I even would like to get my hands on a PSP but it's just too expensive for my taste. I don't hate Sony I just don't like the direction they're going in. I probably respect Sony about as much as I respect Nintendo.

Posted by boomstick

Well, my results were fairly accurate really.

Posted by powerpuff

Nintendo Fanboy: 76%
Sony Fanboy: 4%
Microsoft Fanboy: 20%

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.

Posted by Sk2k52

Nintendo Fanboy: 82%
Sony Fanboy: 3%
Microsoft Fanboy: 3%

What does it mean?

So not true! I'd of gotta a playstation instead of a n64 but my brother forced me to get a n64 and I'm not rich enoguh to afford to spend money on more than 1 system T.T

I'm only following Nintendo because right now they the only system that isnt doing anything stupid and NR looks kewl ><

Posted by Keael

I closed it, but Nintendo was something like 68%, and the others about 34% or so. Sort of true.

Posted by nich

I closed it too but my results were Nintendo fanboy. Which isn't really true, I prefer them but I dont follow them blindly nor do I hate all other systems, I'd own all of them but I don't have money to throw around like that.

Posted by Drewboy64

95 nintendo
7 sony
17 microsoft
heh...
meh, I don't go around at school and get into arguements about videogames though.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Drewboy64: meh, I don't go around at school and get into arguements about videogames though.

Nah... you do that here.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Drewboy64: meh, I don't go around at school and get into arguements about videogames though.

#1 "Dude! You know Ps2 is way better then Nintendo. Look at nintendo DS. It has ****ty kitty games for toddlers. PSP has adult games for people like me!"
#2 "Like Megaman?"
#1 "LIKE MEGAMAN!"
#2 "I wasn't saying Nintendo was the best, I was just saying that..."
#1 "THAT NINTENDO REVOLUTION WILL BE THE BEST!"
#2 "NO! I wasn't."
#1 "Whatever..."

Next day... #1 Finds out Megaman was on the Super NES
#2 "Are you still going to argue and say Sony's the best?"
#1 "Dude, Sony sucks. How can you possibly like them? Nintendo is way better!"
#2 "Give me a gun..."

Er, I was bored... And I felt like simulating something I'd probably see. I didn't catch the personality of a Sony fanboy quite well enough (The Fanboys that argue and say Sony's the best. No offense to those who like Sony and have no problem with the others) I actually don't know why I did this... I should have done it the opposite way, but its hard to find a hardcore Nintendo fan who likes to argue that Nintendo is the best.

Posted by Linko_16

The only time I've seen that big of a change in opinion over an insignificant was when I was talking to somebody about Samus Aran.

Him: Samus? That guy's awesome!
Me: Samus is a woman.
Him: What? Oh, man, I'm never playing that game again.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

[img]http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/images/mq1.php?id=1256&m=45b434744279d277864235f765b4c885bbb8aece1ce02f77f1[/img]

Rubbish. I just don't own an Xbox. The problem is that if you don't have a system, you have to put that it's because you hate Bill Gates, or something.

More often than not I was finding that the answers didn't give me the options I wanted.

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting Linko_16: The only time I've seen that big of a change in opinion over an insignificant was when I was talking to somebody about Samus Aran.

Him: Samus? That guy's awesome!
Me: Samus is a woman.
Him: What? Oh, man, I'm never playing that game again.

haha that's retarded xD i truthfully though know 2 people who were insane Metrodi fans, then when they found out she was a she, they said they were never playing Metrodi agian :eek:

Quoted post: i truthfully though know 2 people who were insane Metrodi fans, then when they found out she was a she, they said they were never playing Metrodi agian

What, did they never beat the original Metroid? How big of a fan could they have been?

Posted by Bebop

I stopped doing this test half way through because the questions were dumb. It didnt have enough options and no room for different contexts. Obviously I figured out that if you owned all of Nintendos consoles your a fanboy, even if say you have nothing against the otehr companies. What if you wanted to buy an Xbox but could only afford a PS2? Whoops, guess your a Sony fanboy.

This is dumb.

Posted by Random

I agree...

Posted by cool gamer dad

[LEFT]Nintendo Fanboy: 56%
Sony Fanboy: 13%

[COLOR=#000099]You are an odd and rare breed. You like Microsoft and Nintendo, but yet can't stand Sony. Why is this exactly? Explain yourself if you get this answer![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000099][/COLOR]
[/LEFT]

Posted by Crazy K

My info:

Nintendo Fanboy: 27%
Sony Fanboy: 58%
Microsoft Fanboy: 13%

This means you're: Somewhat Fanboy

Posted by Dog

My Info:
Nintendo Fanboy: 54%
Sony Fanboy: 39%
Microsoft Fanboy: 36%

You like all the systems pretty equally. Good for you, you like vareiety.

it's dumb because in my opinion there way off.

Posted by Bebop

Shouldnt 100% make you a fanboy of a console than just being over half? Again, dumb.

Posted by Xqars

Nintendo Fanboy: 25%
Sony Fanboy: 40%
Microsoft: 27%

What does it mean?
You like all the systems pretty eually, or at least don't love any of these systems. Good for you, you like variety.

Pretty accurate. I think all the systems have their strong points. I think Microsoft should be higher though.

I started laughing at the last question. I chose to kick the person in the balls and to take all three systems, though I don't think that should be a real choice.

Quoting Bebop: I stopped doing this test half way through because the questions were dumb. It didnt have enough options and no room for different contexts. Obviously I figured out that if you owned all of Nintendos consoles your a fanboy, even if say you have nothing against the otehr companies. What if you wanted to buy an Xbox but could only afford a PS2? Whoops, guess your a Sony fanboy.

This is dumb.

Come on, lighten up a little. It's just a fun online test. If it calls you a fanboy but you think you're not, then you're probably not.

Posted by Xqars

Quoting Bebop: I stopped doing this test half way through because the questions were dumb. It didnt have enough options and no room for different contexts. Obviously I figured out that if you owned all of Nintendos consoles your a fanboy, even if say you have nothing against the otehr companies. What if you wanted to buy an Xbox but could only afford a PS2? Whoops, guess your a Sony fanboy.

This is dumb.

Come on, lighten up a little. It's just a fun online test. If it calls you a fanboy but you think you're not, then you're probably not.

Posted by inequity

You are an odd and rare breed. You like Microsoft and Nintendo, but yet can't stand Sony. Why is this exactly? Explain yourself if you get this answer!

Nintendo Fanboy: 62%
Sony Fanboy: 24%
Microsoft Fanboy: 30%

It speaks the truth.

Posted by Colonel

ya they are. Mine are very correct 89% Nintendo 3% sony 3% Microsoft
thast right on the ball if you ask me.

Posted by Dark Link

Nintendo Fanboy: 77%
Sony Fanboy: 37%
Microsoft Fanboy: 14%

(Not really, I just think people make the Xbox sound greater than they give proof / reasons for, plus they make it overrated IMO)

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Drewboy64: I don't go around at school and get into arguements about videogames though.

HAHAHAHA i do. My idiotic Sony fanboy friends always got something to say about how the PSP is soooooooo much better then the DS, or how Nintendo is sooooooo childish. I don't give three ***** about their opinions. My one sony fanboy friend always says PSP is great value. MY S.H.I.T HAS MORE VALUE!!

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Quoting .hack//: HAHAHAHA i do. My idiotic Sony fanboy friends always got something to say about how the PSP is soooooooo much better then the DS, or how Nintendo is sooooooo childish. I don't give three ***** about their opinions. My one sony fanboy friend always says PSP is great value. MY S.H.I.T HAS MORE VALUE!!

Why do I feel like some Hardcore Sony Fanboys are going to start a big flame war over this?

----------------------------------
Nintendo Fanboy: 34%
Sony Fanboy: 70%
Microsoft Fanboy: 32%

This means you're: Sony #1

What does it mean?

You're a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Sony is your guilty pleasure. But at least you don't insult the other systems.

Sounds about right. I like Nintendo and XBOX, but the Plastation is my forte. They have the most exclusive games that I am interested in. And Hey, who doesnt like Metal Gear Solid?

Posted by keyartist

i like the ps im great at any game making me a game wizard ha ah

Posted by Alastor

Microsoft Fanboy: 33%

What does it mean?

You are an odd and rare breed. You like Microsoft and Nintendo, but yet can't stand Sony. Why is this exactly? Explain yourself if you get this answer!

----

I don't really hate Sony. I can't buy games that often because of my budget (Job this summer, w00t), so I can't exactly buy everything that's of the slightest interest to me. The only reason why I'd buy a PS2 that comes to mind is just exclusive titles which I've never played before. I'd like to try some things like Ratchet and Clank, but I don't know anyone with a working PS2, so there goes that option.

I've kinda grown up with Nintendo, but I dig Microsoft since online play beats the hell out of wishing you had a sibling to play Nintendo games with. Plus now I really dig the whole multimedia console thing. I was all for Nintendo's policy on the GameCube about being just for games, but that kinda changed. :cool:

Edit: I hope these aren't supposed to equal a total percentage of 100. Otherwise, ns math.

Posted by Last Fog

That quiz was pretty lame... the options were dumb and several were repeated in one way or another. Here's my results:

Nintendo Fanboy: 36%
Sony Fanboy: 26%
Microsoft Fanboy: 25%

What does it mean?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Klarth]Nintendo Fanboy: 63%
Microsoft Fanboy: 15%

Decided to take it again...

Sony Fanboy: 13%
Microsoft Fanboy: 21%

Only a marginal increase on Nintendo and Microsoft, and a strange decrease on Sony. Odd considering I'm amazingly excited about the Wii, but I love my Xbox and my PSP all the same.

I guess it's because I hate the PS2. Bleah.

Posted by TendoAddict

Not that good of a test, Never had a

"would of got it but Im a poor Mofo" choice.

I got full nintendo.

Bah.