See what I have to deal with?

Posted by Bebop

The following converstaion is between me and lee. Basically I'm trying to say a game doesnt get crap or becoems worse just becuase it is old. lee on the other hand is saying...well i dont know what hes saying. And BTW 'DMC' is 'Devil May Cry'.

See what I have to put up with?

Lee: O look who it is ive signed up with a new company now batty
Sam:who?
Lee:i dont no did you just get up
Sam:wtf are you on about?
Lee:thats wot i wanted to here
Lee:;)
Lee:woooooooooow wooooooooooow turn off the alarm
Sam:?
Lee:hows it going on dmc
Sam:its ok
Sam:the game is not really that good
Lee:thats cos its well old now
Sam:so becuase a game is old its rubish?
Lee:no its just not as impresive as it once was
Sam:becuase its old?
Sam:so its not as impressive becuase its older?
Lee:not as impressive just like mario on the 64 once awsome now it make me ill when i play it
Sam:so becuase a game is old its not as good?
Lee:no just not as sassy like ff7 i was well impressed the 1st time i played it now u just think yeah its good but not as good as it was in the old days
Sam:so a game is not as fun when you play it the 2nd time?
Lee:no
Sam:than what are you saying?
Lee:if you play a old game you used to love years ago its not going to be as good now
Sam:and thats becuase its old and not becuase your playing it a second time?
Lee:if i played an old game i never played befor now i dont think i would like it as much because its old but if played it when it 1st came out id like it more cos by now there are better games
Lee:im siging up for game spot
Sam:so you think the standards of gaming quality rises dramatically over a couple of years?
Lee:yes
Sam:if you dont fun out of playing a game more than once i think your really not playing the right games
Lee:i dont like replaying games
Sam:quality in games only changes after every generation. and thats not even alot. your just trying to hid the fact that DMC isnt really that good becuase its old
Sam:just beuase a game is old doesnt mean its not fun
Lee:no but its not a sassy
Sam:so its not as fun?
Lee:no not as sassy
Sam:wtf does that mean Lee?
Lee:you no owt it means
Sam:if you really dont enjoy a game nd time round or jsut because its a year old you really shouldnt be playting video games
Lee:wot ever
Sam: DMC isnt that good. its has nothing to do with how old it is becuase ive played much older games and still had much more fun. the only thing that differs with a games relaese and a year on is the hype. hype doesnt make a game good. just look at fable
Lee:the time as come
Lee:fable is the best game out
Lee:all the choices you can make it amazing
Sam:if you hadnt played fable when it came out b ut played it a year later it would still be the same gameplay. a year doesnt raise the quality bar
[color=yellow]Sam:the only diference would be the hype. if anything youd enjoy playing Fable a year later becuase there wouldnt be any hype nd you wont be as dissapointed

Lee:i would have liked it more but it was still a bad game and it was to short and easy whens the 2nd one coming out
Sam:you would have liked it more a year from now or on release?
Lee: O yes war total rome is downloading now batty boy
Lee:now
Lee:release
Sam:but if you played it for the first time a year from now would you still enjoy it?
Lee:i cant wait to play this rome bad boy
Lee:i did not enjoy it the 1st time i played it
Sam:but if you played it for the first time a year from now would you still enjoy it?
Sam:yes or no
Lee:i think i would like it even less a few years from now
Lee:noin
Lee:n
Sam:why not?
Lee:noinono
Lee:its ****
Sam:its still the same game
Sam:so if its **** why would you enjoy it more on release?
Lee:im not talking about a bad game
Lee:im saying if i played dmc now i would not have liked it as much as i did
Sam:youve just changed the subject completly
Lee:no i havont u did
Sam:that would be becuase youve all ready played it. than thats a question of is playing a game 2nd round still fun rtaher than if a games old is it still fun?
Lee:i dont no give me a old game to play and we shall see
Sam:ive never played DMC before. and its not that good. that has nothing to do with how old it is
Sam:theres plenty of old games
Lee:go on then mr tell me
Lee: One
Sam:you want me to name ONE old game?
Lee:yes that i can play now ill then go back in time befor i played it when it just came out and ill see if i liked it more then
Sam:wtf are you on about?
Sam:stop typing with your teeth
Lee:i dont think thats posible i would hit the key bored with my nose
[color=white]Lee:and lips

Lee:and chin
Lee:i could try if it will help
Sam: Donkey kong Country. played that?
Lee: O yes
Sam:thats an old game. granted I dont get as much fun as I played for the first time but thats a question of playing it the 2nd time round. its old but its still fun.
Lee: Ok im comeing over i hope u got a nintedo 64 out
Lee:yes but your not as impressed as you once were
Lee:1st time that bad boy blew me away
Sam:thats becuase im playing the 2nd time round. not a question of whether a game becomes crap over a time period. thats what im saying, jsut ebcuase a games old doesnt mean it crap or a reason to be not as good?
Lee:it just not as impressive
Sam:whys that?
Lee:theres better graphics better gameply and the monkey should grab on to those **** edges
Sam:so its not as impressive becuase there is better technology nowdays?
Lee:yes]
Sam:so a game becomes crap becuase specs improve?
Lee:not crap just not as impresive
Sam:what do you mean not as impressive?
Lee: Dosont make you feel wow when you play it now res 4 thats going to be impressive
Lee:but in a few years it wont be as impressive
Sam:what i find impressive about resi 4 is the gameplay. unless games are like wine or cheese they dont chnage oer the years. so iw oudl find it impressive
Lee:your right wine gets better in time
Lee:these games will just gather dust
Sam:jesus your making my head hurt. your like edd. can we agree first off that a game isnt crap o has reason to be not as good just becuase its old?
Lee:im not saying its crap
Sam:jesus your making my head hurt. your like edd. can we agree first off that a game isnt crap ro has reason to be not as good just becuase its old?
[color=yellow]Sam:yes or no, its a simple yes no answer

Lee:wot
Sam:yes or no [color=white]Lee:. can we agree first off that a game isnt crap or has reason to be not as good just becuase its old?
Lee:im just saying its not as impressive
Lee:if you play a old game now
Sam:jesus your making my head hurt. your like edd. can we agree first off that a game isnt crap or has reason to be not as good just becuase its old?
[color=yellow]Sam:its simple ****ing yes or no Lee!

Lee:io dont no
Sam: DO YOU THINK A GAME IS CRAP OR CAN BEOCME CRAP JUST BECUASE IT ****ING OLD!
Lee:thats not wot im saying im saying its just not as imprresive
Sam:i dont care what the **** you are saying ebcuase all i want you to do is answer my ****king question to iron things out
Sam: DO YOU THINK A GAME IS CRAP OR CAN BEOCME CRAP JUST BECUASE IT ****ING OLD!
Lee:yes
Sam: Ok. now we are getting somewhere
Lee:capital r shouting you will hurt my tiny internet ears
Sam:FF7 is old. do you like ff7?
Sam:yes or no
Lee:yes but not as much as i did
Sam:you like it. but its old Lee. i thought old games are crap. why do you like crap games?
Lee:if i played it for the 1st time now i would only think it was ok
Lee:it would not impress me like it did in the old days
Lee:and i do seem to like crap games fable kingdom under fire
Lee:there are more
Sam:i havent played ff7. if i play it now my opinion will be the same as if i first played it and ill tell you why. one of the main resons for liking FF7 was thje great PS1 graphics. im a man who doesnt care about graphics. i care more about gameplay and that doesnt change. therefore the game wouldnt be any worse or better than it originally was
Lee:yes but the gameplay has improved now days as well as the graphics
Sam:when i played Hali Life, about 6 years after its release i was still impressed. sure the graphics were outdated but if grapghics are your reason for games you should be collecting stamop.s
Sam:gameplay doesnt improve over year Lee
Sam:there are probably more crappy games now than their was before
Sam:Halo 2 is new and Goldeneye is old. I prefer the latter. And that latter happenes to be old
Sam:the only thing that is connceted between gameplay and time is the varied gameplay. time doesnt make a games gameplay fun.
Sam:and at the same time crap
Sam: DMC is not that good. it has nothing to do with graphics or how old it is. its not that great becuase it doesnt play that great
Sam:end of
Lee: ok *picture of car*

Posted by Scorpion

Wow, he sure isn't open-minded. I still play my NES for goodness sake!

Posted by Night Owl

i love nes!