hi!

Posted by kuljek

I'm not female, but happy to see some greetings here! lol

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome aboard.

Posted by Klarth

Someone who knows how the internet works! Glad to have you aboard, kuljek. Have a fabulous time here at VGC.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why was it needed to speficy that you werent female?:/

Welcome aboard anyway. Knock yourself out.

Posted by kuljek

Quoting Lord of Spam: Why was it needed to speficy that you werent female?:/

Welcome aboard anyway. Knock yourself out.

I just saw topic where message starts from: hi, i'm female 14.
and 15 pages topic :))

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ah. K.

Posted by kuljek

Quoting Klarth: Someone who knows how the internet works! Glad to have you aboard, kuljek. Have a fabulous time here at VGC.

Thanks Klarth, you just felt my webmaster bone :)))

Quoted post: you just felt my webmaster bone

That's either really hawt or terribly gross. Possibly even both.

Posted by JonMB

Welcome to the forum. I'm amazed on how you have 0 posts. You must be someone special.

Quoted post: Welcome to the forum. I'm amazed on how you have 0 posts. You must be someone special.

Posts don't count here.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome to vgc! :D

Posted by kuljek

Quoting JonMB: Welcome to the forum. I'm amazed on how you have 0 posts. You must be someone special.

working on my zero right now :)

Posted by The Judge

Welcome aboard. Hope you have tons of fun.

And god d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn I like VRZ's avatar.

Posted by sabre

Quoting The Judge: And god d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn I like VRZ's avatar.

Really? Reeks of insecure thirteen year old to me, keep your libido to yourself. He may as well have just put up an avatar saying "HI, I'M VIRTUALREALITYZONE, I'M HETEROSEXUAL, HONEST!"

And welcome aboard, kuljek. You seem pleasant. How did you come across this place, were you referred?

Quoted post: Really? Reeks of insecure thirteen year old to me, keep your libido to yourself. He may as well have just put up an avatar saying "HI, I'M VIRTUALREALITYZONE, I'M HETEROSEXUAL, HONEST!"

The Judge just appreciates seeing any near-naked woman.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Since he's yet to in real life.

Posted by kuljek

Quoting Sabredog:
And welcome aboard, kuljek. You seem pleasant. How did you come across this place, were you referred?

Honestly? :) from google. I'm looking for people to show my service that will be opened in a couple of months. Don't kill me for such things :) It will be really great online game for you and all people.
thats my truth. But I can say, I saw hundreds of forums. People here are good. You are fun and frank!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Vampiro]
The Judge just appreciates seeing anything resembling a woman.
Fixed it for you.

kuljek: Sounds pretty cool, but most people here'd request that you keep advertising to your sig. Forum policy, but I'd be willing to check it out and recommend people. :)

Posted by kuljek

thanks. If that would be advertising, I'll use sig, don't want to break any policies.
Klarth, you the best :)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: Fixed it for you.

I hate you.

And you too LoS.

Posted by Lord of Spam

its all good:cool:

Yeah, if that game isnt too bandwidth intensive, I'll give it a chance and check it out.

Posted by kuljek

ok, hope you'll like it.
:)