Hair

Posted by mis0

How is your hair done up right now? Mine's in a messy bun.

Posted by Ant

uuhhh, down. I guess. And stupid, don't forget stupid.

Posted by Dexter

I poked up the front like Clay Aiken. I also just shaved so I look like a pretty boy. :rainbow2:

Posted by Demonblade

its mashed under a hat right now...

Posted by Xenos

I just leave it ... normal.

Posted by Raptor

Au naturel, and horribly, horribly messed up. I must look like a fright. A sexy fright.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

single braide. Just about to take it out, though.

Posted by Demonblade

haggard with day old gel in it

Posted by Lord of Spam

My hair is too short to do anything other than just be there.

Posted by Pit

Gay *** ponytail.

Posted by Klarth

Pretty feminine mop-type thing. :( Gonna go with a ponytail soon enough though.

Either that or a skullet.

Quoted post: Gay *** ponytail.

Ditto, exept not gay. Or possibly, idk.

Posted by JonMB

Mine is spiked up.

Posted by Nickd009

Mine is spiky in the front like 85% of the time f im not wearing my favorite element hat

Posted by Calamity

Quoting Klarth: Pretty feminine mop-type thing.

Almost the same here. A bit more controlled though still horribly messy. Works wonders along with not shaving for scaring white people. >_>

Posted by mis0

Quoting Klarth: Pretty feminine mop-type thing. :( Gonna go with a ponytail soon enough though.
Sounds like EMO HAIR to me.

[quote]Either that or a skullet.

What do I have to give you to make you choose the skullet? That would be the biggest, most unprecidented feat of win ever accomplished on this forum.

I'm wearing my hair down this morning. It's still kinda messy, 'cause I haven't bothered to fix it. But I should; I've have places to go and people to kill. Gotta look chic.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Watered down because it was messy, and relatively short.

Posted by sabre

Curtained. About 11 inches long all around.

Posted by Keael

Right now it's just... there. It's about medium length. The bangs go down to the eyes. I want to grow it long. Hopefully by the summer, but that's doubtful.

Posted by Dog

pretty normal. my bangs can go to my nose but i don't leave it that way. i used to have long hair.

Posted by Keael

Yeah, same here. My bangs go to my eyes but I don't leave it like that. Most of the time, anyway. I just move them aside. ****, I want long hair.

UP IN THE ****ING AIR BECAUSE I'M CRAAAAAAAAAZY

Posted by Dog

LMAO.

Quoting Keael: Yeah, same here. My bangs go to my eyes but I don't leave it like that. Most of the time, anyway. I just move them aside. ****, I want long hair.
yeah like i said, i used to have long hair. i cut it because i wanted to and because it made me feel wierd when i saw a girl with shorter hair than what i had.

Posted by Keael

Quoting Shdig: LMAO.yeah like i said, i used to have long hair. i cut it because i wanted to and because it made me feel wierd when i saw a girl with shorter hair than what i had.

Are you serious? You shouldn't feel wierd. You should feel (metal voice) SECKSAY

Posted by Dog

lol but the roll of sexy has already been tooken..

...by me and my new...(metal voice) SECKSAY HAIR!!

Posted by Red

I got an emu cut just as always bangs go down to my nose and off to the left of my face in front of my left eye.

Posted by Demonblade

mashed under a hat, waiting to be buzzed on sunday...unfortunately.

Posted by Red

don't get it buzzed if you don't want, how do u wear your hat, I wear mine ( baseball hat,black sabres full back hat ) backwards so the rim is behind my head.

Posted by Demonblade

THis is the way i wear my hat most times. It has a black and red Indidpendent symbol on the front which you cannot see.

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/virkokka/14Jan06042.jpg[/IMG]

And this picture should be pretty self explanatory as to why i have to get a haircut.

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/virkokka/DCP_1435.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Red

I see, that kinda sucks that why I never would want to do that, couldn't part from my Emo cut ^^

Posted by Dog

red, emo cut and backwards hat just don't mix. i liked the bee hat better but you wore that when you were really young when you didnt have an emo cut. So i think you would be better off without the hat. it makes you look coo-coo.

Posted by Aesthetic

It's straightened and slightly styled, but up in a clip at the moment, as it gets in the way if something's perched on my shoulder.

Posted by Mystic Hero

A mess because I just got out of the shower and I don't feel like brushing it. I guess I'll just wear my hat.

Posted by Dog

i can c that alot of people wear hats.

Posted by Red

hats hide hair and make life alot easier :) I <3 hats

Posted by Xenos

Black, layered hair.

Posted by Ant

I have bed head and it's 4:10pm. I was never bothered to comb it :)

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: UP IN THE ****ING AIR BECAUSE I'M CRAAAAAAAAAZY

So...you're the singer for Static X?

Right now, under a hat, but if i take it off, it naturally goes up and all over. It's short now, so it can do that. :)

Posted by Speedfreak

Not cut.

Posted by Keael

Quoting Ant: I have bed head and it's 4:10pm. I was never bothered to comb it :)

Same here. I'm not going anywhere, so I'll leave it that way.

Posted by Trigger

Nothing amazing about my hair today, it's just down.

Posted by Noir

Down. Needs to be cut, its reaching down to half of my back. I usually put it in a high ponytail, cuz its so coarse and...stiff. I hope to get it braided someday.

Posted by Demonblade

mashed under a hat..as usual.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Up in a ponytail. Usually is.

Posted by Slade

An extremely modified glorified comb-over.

Posted by Noir

Quoting Slade: An extremely modified glorified comb-over.

Gorgeous. Only thing better is a mullet.

Posted by Red

ponytails are cool on girls but not on guys ( not all the time at least ( with some exception to John Travolta(holycrap I just fit 2 brackets in 1))

as for me as usual it is off to the left covering one of my eyes

Quoted post: ( not all the time at least ( with some exception to John Travolta(holycrap I just fit 2 brackets in 1))

Technically, it's three in one. (And usually you do it like this [see?])

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro: Technically, it's three in one. (And usually you do it like this [see?])

(You can also ((do it like this)) if you want.)

Posted by Red

awsome I'm gunna use it more often then ( Even though I've already used it enough ((wow I'm a loser)) twice is enough)

Posted by Raptor

My hair is fairly wild, having been wind, rain, and salt water-ravaged over the past couple days. I could get it trimmed down and straightened up before I start work, but I rather enjoy sporting untamed fur. Feels more natural, and probably gives me a more menacing appearance.

Posted by GameMiestro

Combed.

[quote=Raptor]My hair is fairly wild, having been wind, rain, and salt water-ravaged over the past couple days. I could get it trimmed down and straightened up before I start work, but I rather enjoy sporting untamed fur. Feels more natural, and probably gives me a more menacing appearance.

Logically, it's not fur then...

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Raptor: and probably gives me a more menacing appearance.

If the people who found you menacing knew you, I don't think a gun could make you look dangerous.

Anyways, my hair is a short business cut now that I'm letting grow longer. For some reason, it combs itself over (must be how I sleep) in the center to the left. But right now, it's tucked under a hood cause it's cold.

Posted by Brandon Heat

Combed down bed hair that is an inch from the base of my neck and the front is below my eyebrows.

Posted by wlminter

Well, I just got the hair on my head cut, so it looks normal, a cesar haircut. I trimmed my beard. As for my body hair, I had that waxed off in 'Nam.

Posted by Killer Jordo

It's about halfway long as I usually have it. I'm going to get it dyed red tomorow.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Killer Jordo: It's about halfway long as I usually have it. I'm going to get it died red tomorow.

Someones gonna kill your hair?

Posted by Slade

Quoting Shadow Elf: Gorgeous. Only thing better is a mullet.

Heh, I used that description for lack of a better one, frankly. I'm too lazy to try again.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Pit: Someones gonna kill your hair?

Woopsie-daisy. I fixed it.

Posted by mis0

Tonight - messy bun held in place with a banana clamp because it's being a wavy bitch.

Posted by Trigger

I've chosen to leave my hair down today, although I might just tie it up quickly later if I find it too hot or annoying.

Posted by mis0

Today it's a bid frizzy (hot dry weather is rh0sting it) but I'm going to wear it long and flowing.

I sort need to get it layered again. Starting to not look so great. :(