April Fools Day..er week..er months...er year...stuff.

Posted by Jesse Smith

April 1-14th, Super Mod nominations. 15-30, they vote. Then the fake Super Mod is a Super mod for a few days, then a real new Super Mod takes his place. I vote for Dexter. *ducks* Great timing for the netman chaos!!! :D:D

Some day during the chaos I back-up, then every one'll be a Super Mod for a day...then I go back to the day old back-up. Super Mods can't edit the template so they won't be able to destroy it like Hyper did last year when you all were Admins for....a few minutes!!!! :D:D:D

For a day I might try the redirect idea, redirecting every one to another message board. Got ideas for a crazy board to redirect to?! Post them.

When will da chaos start??!! er...one of these days. :D:D:D:D:D

Got any other ideas you don't want the others to see?!! :D Post them!!! I vote that this lasts three months this year!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Put together a council of new admins for a week. "Sell the site" again.

I nominate myself, Hyper and Xenos.

Posted by Pit

fake your death
send us photos, we;ll put something together

AND BREAK

Posted by Klarth

I should put together a newspaper report of Jesse's death in Photoshop if that's the case. Plus, it has to catch everyone off-guard - I say it takes place on the 21st of April or so.

Also, for non-pranks I say that we add more than one new supermod - It looked a tad sparse with five, but now...

Posted by Pit

and demod Linkman, not as a prank, but just do it.

Posted by Klarth

Agreed. THE JOKE'S ON HIM, HO HO!

Posted by Jesse Smith

'Selling da site' wouldn't worksicne I did that last year!!! er..Linkman can see this thread!!! er he's a good Super Mod!!!!!

I'm not too sure that I got an image that a non-wacko newspaper would publish!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Pit

and pictures of your death. Or something. Like... put yourself face first and like a pool of blood, or chalk.

ready, BREAK

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ugggg!!!! My IQ is too low to fugure out how to 'die'!!!!!!

Posted by Pit

Fine. Then it's your fault that we're going to have a ****ty April Fools day. Way to go Jesse.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

play it by ear, just like in 2003. Whoever acts like they want it the most gets it.

Quoting Pit: and demod Linkman, not as a prank, but just do it.

lol

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linkman: play it by ear, just like in 2003. Whoever acts like they want it the most gets it.

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND NOT DONE!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linkman:

lol

lol

Posted by Kodachi

Do nothing this year. It will throw people off.

Just thought I'd give it a shot. [spoiler]futile[/spoiler]

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kodachi: Do nothing this year. It will throw people off.

Just thought I'd give it a shot.

Everyone already gave that shot.

You fail at the prank.

Posted by Kodachi

Yeah, maybe I should just spam the thread instead. My, my how intelligent that would be.

Posted by Pit

Now you're thinking.

Posted by Kodachi

And by that, you mean "not thinking"

Oh baby, that was lame.

Posted by Pit

Perhaps later.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hideing the Darkness Advanced blog for a few days might be another idea. Don't tell them!!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Linkman: play it by ear, just like in 2003. Whoever acts like they want it the most gets it.

er what did I do in 2003??!!!

Posted by Kodachi

Practically all of them are here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I say we try to get Real One Bjarni back here and we vote him for Super Mod!!!

Next question: Would I un-mod him after a few days!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Guys, help me out here!! You're supposed to help me convince them all that I'm not going do anything this year!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

the best way to convince them: don't do anything.

alternatively, make me and dex and klarth super mods. permanently.

Posted by Klarth

And Xenos. And then it'll be happy days even while the boards are pink, upside-down and flatulent.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Hyper: the best way to convince them: don't do anything.

That's what I'm TRYING to do right now!!! It would just be tourture for me if it took a whole month for them to think I'll do nothing!!!! It would drive me insane waiting until May 1st before doing anything!!!!

Posted by maian

DO IT NOW

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...I don't want to scare all da KH fans away!!! Hince I havn't even prepaired it at all, ie havn't even created a template with all the chaos in it.

Ack...you got me in your signature!!! But stupid suggestions should be ignored...aka the one about the KH RPG board!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by lameboyadvance

July 1 = April 1 ;)

Posted by Linko_16

I could pretend to go all hardass on avatars and sigs and stuff. Go, like, totally overboard even on stuff that's perfectly fine. If they complain, you guys act like you support my decisions.