Uhh.

Posted by Xenos

Out of curiousity, why was Darkness Advanced deleted? Twice?

Posted by Stalolin

Because multiple people believe we're a waste of space that's trying to conquer the main boards.

Posted by Ant

Because people who go there are foul creatures of the night and do not belong on the glory that is VIDEO GAME CHAT!

And hey, if you are looking for a way that MIGHT get you demodded, might as well clear out the favorite area of the people that you don't like amirite?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

because netman is a wacko.

He ruined my April Fool's prank, but oh well, IT'S JUST A STUPID BLOG!!. The fact that you people actually care is what makes it funny.

Posted by Fate

I dunno. Just 'cause. :/

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linkman: because netman is a god.

He ruined my April Fool's prank, but oh well. IT'S JUST A STUPID BLOG

It's a personal attack against the people who like it. Why didn't he delete the community board or off-topic then hmm?

Oh, and this just goes to show that the previous attempts to delete the blogs was also a direct attack against DA. Way to prove us all right.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linkman]because netman is a wacko.

He ruined my April Fool's prank, but oh well, [SIZE=6]IT'S JUST A STUPID BLOG!![/SIZE]. The fact that you people actually care is what makes it funny.

this is just a stupid site. the fact that you actually care about it is what makes is funny.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linkman: because netman is a wacko.

He ruined my April Fool's prank, but oh well, IT'S JUST A STUPID BLOG!!. The fact that you people actually care is what makes it funny.

Right there proves why you shouldn't be in power. You just proved what a dick mod you are.

Posted by Altinure

lol drama drama drama

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Altinure]lol drama drama drama

lolol

internet is serious business

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Altinure: lol drama drama drama

GET OFF MY INTERNET.

So ... is anyone going to get their asswhooped for deleting the blogs? ^_^

Posted by Dexter

:rainbow2: for teh win!

Posted by Altinure

Quoting Xenos: GET OFF MY INTERNET.

So ... is anyone going to get their asswhooped for deleting the blogs? ^_^

don't be ****ed at me. i didn't delete your blog.

Posted by Ant

She wasn't even one of the masters :(

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Altinure: don't be ****ed at me. i didn't delete your blog.

... I'm not.

Posted by Dexter

Am I the only one who saw this coming? :(

Posted by Ant

No Dexter, you are not.

Posted by Klarth

Heh, netman does this every time he wants out :( Oh well. I can't say I think too greatly of him right now, but hey. Time to tweak the roster.

Posted by Xenos

Any ideas on who will the next dude? Whoever it is, I recommend someone that post in the game boards a bit.
[COLOR="Yellow"]
BTW: SABREDOG, EMPTY OUT YOUR PM, CHECK YOUR E-MAIL. KLARTH CHECK YOUR E-MAIL. MY SCHOLARSHIP DEPENDS ON YOU. MY WHOLE LIFE DEPENDS ON THE FACT WHETHER YOU GUYS CAN EDIT MY ESSAY NICE ENOUGH TO GET ME IN FIRST PLACE.[/COLOR]

Sorry guys for being off-topic, but there is really no other place that they would by dying to read all the time.

... Klarth at least. ;)

Posted by Klarth

I'll get on it. >:O

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Even though I don't care much for DA, that was pretty uncalled for.

Posted by maian

I don't think Netman wants to be demodded at all. :cool:

I never really visited DA, but after all the arguments it's caused, spontaneously deleting it was pretty uncalled for.