Ahem!

Posted by Prince Redon

Attention Angelwing!

What happend to you on Guild Wars? Do you still play or what?...That is all!

Posted by Klarth

Shut the fuck up.

Posted by Prince Redon

Hi, you silly as[color=deepskyblue]shole, I don't believe your name was mentioned...*Checks* No, no it wasn't. HaHa, fuck you.[/color]

Posted by Klarth

I do believe I told you to shut the fuck up, you halfwit.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Prince Redon: Hi, you silly as[color=deepskyblue]shole, I don't believe your name was mentioned...*Checks* No, no it wasn't. HaHa, fuck you.[/color]

If people only posted in threads with their names in this site would be a hell of a lot slower.

Posted by Klarth

If you work your way through the clumsy syntax that makes a lot of sense.

Posted by Prince Redon

And remember kids, it's always important to be an as[color=deepskyblue]shole!

Yeah I see what you mean, it's nessesary to flame people for no apparent reason. More so when the thread has nothing to do with you. That makes it all more important.

And Klarth, your an ass, end of the discussion, thanks for gaying up my thread, and I'm not keeping it going, because you know what? I think you should walk out on the free way blindfolded, because your a worthless piece of shit.
[/color]

Posted by Klarth

YOUR = Belonging to you; possessive.
YOU'RE = You are; second-person rendition of "to be".
YOU ARE a fucking illiterate.

Homosexuality = Gay.
Gay = Sodomising men.
Sodomising men = telling someone to shut the fuck up? I think not. Ergo there is no gay in this thread.

Freeway = Single compound word.

Taking me seriously !good.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Redon, I do still play, but haven't really been on for a few months. I have considered starting to play every once in awhile, though. Do you play often?

Posted by sabre

Quoting Klarth: If you work your way through the clumsy syntax that makes a lot of sense.

I'll work my way through your clumsy syntax.