Hello, there.

Posted by Lonely

I'm a new member. I'm not big on video games, but something about this place got me to regester anyway. It seems to be an interesting assortment of individuals you have here. Hopefully I can make some friends of you. :)

Posted by nich

Hey, come on in.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I bet he's one of those people that gets paid to subliminally advertise on forums.

Posted by Lonely

Quoting Lord of Spam: I bet he's one of those people that gets paid to subliminally advertise on forums.

They have programmes like that? Weird.

And hello nich, Lord of Spam.

Posted by Zeta

I could swear I've seen someone else on VGC with that avatar.

Anyways, hi! :cookie:

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome to vgchat.com! I hope you find this place some what interesting/cool. :D

Posted by Lonely

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. ^_^

The avatar I found from a google search. So, I guess it's a coincidence, or something? <.<

Posted by Prince Redon

Hi. From what I've seen you seem to be pretty cool, and intelligent, and trust me we need more members like that. So, welcome.

And yeah the video game part is a little weird, because every since I've signed up I've posted probably about as much as I could count on one hand on an actual video game board.

Posted by sniper

With a name like "Lonely" I was expecting (AND HOPING) for something emo as an avatar. You have disappointed me! I welcome you anyway.

Posted by mis0

Hey there, hope to see ya around the boards.

Posted by JonMB

Hey hey, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. Stick around and post some, eh? :D

Posted by Demonblade

sup man, welcome and have fun.

Posted by streak101

Hey. Welcome to vgchat! Hope to see you around.

Posted by The Judge

Come to Darkness Advanced. If you can stand extreme racism and everything else horrible on the internet, you'll love it. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Judge is kidding.... kinda.

Welcome to TEH INTERNETS. You came at a bad time though. April always sux cuz our admin is teh king of da wackos and he smokes crack and is messed up:bash: so he makes the boards icky on april 1st for aprils fools:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Zeta

And usually leaves it that way for a whole month.

Posted by Crazy K

Hey welcome to VGC, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)