WoW Players?

Posted by streak101

Anyone here play world of warcraft? I'm a lvl21 Tauren Hunter. Seriously, anyone have a charcter on Warcraft?

Posted by Demonblade

i do...a few actually. Main one is a level 52'ish night elf thief

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I have two level 60's; My mage, Corenna, and my druid, Luminair. I'm working on the druid right now.

Here I am earlier today in the Caverns of Time:

Ignore the fact that that area is currently closed off to players :)

I'm in one of the best guilds on my server, and we're currently working on finishing our two ledgendary weapons that have dropped in the last 2 weeks, the Eye of Sulfuras from Ragnaros (to create Sulfuras) and The Bindings Of The Windseeker, which create Thunderfury.

Posterity shots:

Bindings:

Eye:

Posted by streak101

Sweet what guild u in? I have a friend i know in real life plays WOW he's a lvl 60 tauren warrior thats in exhumed, a guild full of lvl 60s with one exception: the guild bank :P his names candaldren heard of him?

Posted by brownoystercult

Jeez theres so many things on screen it's a little overwhelming.

Posted by streak101

u wouldn't believe on the amount of ppl i hear from saying that. it really isn't complicated. If ur smart and pay attention u'll figure it out besides some-no most wow players have addons that fill up the screen more.

Posted by Dark Link

My guild, The Losers, is located on Kel'Thuzad...It's a Horde guild.
We downed Rag for the first time last Saturday and he dropped the Eye for us :D
About last month we got the Bindings from Garr, but have yet to get the other half from Geddon :(

Name: Darklink
Lvl: 60
Class / Race: Undead Rogue
Server: See Above
4/8 Nightslayer right now ^^ (Head, Belt, Gloves, Boots)

((I've been on a 2-3 week break from WoW right now due to Real Life School stuff :())

Right now I'm in the test Realm Level Contest...Attempting to get at LEAST two level 25s before Monday March 27th...Got a 25 Rogue and a 17 Hunter right now. My chances of getting in the Burning Crusade beta test is very high...seeing as it's 1000 people to 50, and 1000 people with the most 25s, but there's only 1160+ on the Level Contest Realm itself...:D

Posted by Sk2k52

Ex Night elf rogue, 60, Ckay on Eredar, as well as a 56 paladin, 52 priest, and 40 warrior.

Stopped playing really 2 months ago but didnt oficially quit till last month after discovering my old guild fell apart in my leave, dun wanna go through the pain of joining another guild and rebuilding my points to get the rest of my nightslayer. That last guild gave me a very bad experience which scarred WoW indefinately for me.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Character : Human Mage
Name : Forgiveness (My first, My main)
Level : Just turned 40 about 1 hour ago. I love my horsey =D
Spec : Arcane/Frost
Server : Smolderthorn
Guild : Guardians of Stormwind. When I reach about level 50 + I will most likely try and join a powerful guild known as Exo.

Right now im doing quests for Booty bay in Stranglethorn Vale. I did well in the level 20's but around 30 I sort of went into a slump, and lost my will to level. So the 30's took about 2-3 weeks for me due to boredom. It sucked... But im sort of starting off new for the 40's and will be run through Razorfen downs (an Instance in the Southern barrens) by one of my guild members mainly for the Robes of the Lich. 20 to Stam and 10 to intellect is pretty good for me =D Plus they make me look cool, With the mantle of Doan and all. I probably won't be starting any alts til I reach 60, Because I don't want to be side-tracted (Er... Pretty simple, but for some reason I cannot think of how to spell that word...) so I am trying to get to 60 as soon as possible.

At first, the multiple add-ons (Like titan panel) and action bars can be overwhelming. But when you realize it, you can actually organize it to your liking. Like in one bottom action bar, devote it to restoration, Like bandages, potions, etc. The others buffs and such, and portals. You eventually get used to it.

Here are some screenshots of my gameplay.
[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/HiVgchatJPeg.jpg[/IMG]
Hi!

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/Bigcrowdfighting1guyJPEG.jpg[/IMG]
This is a big group of people fighting a servant of Allistarj... Who was invincible. Someone pulled him or something, but it got my staff skills up. =D

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/NightmareBassX/ScaryWoWglitchJPEG.jpg[/IMG]
This was Just freaky... My WoW glitched and my character appeared like this. It was strange, and it makes my character look like a different class. Closer to undead then Human.

Also, What add-on is that that tells you the percentage of your health, and puts health and mana slashes around the target to show life and mana, Velvet?

Posted by Demonblade

****...that is a wierd picture...i havent played WoW in like 3 months...anything new?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting streak101: Sweet what guild u in? I have a friend i know in real life plays WOW he's a lvl 60 tauren warrior thats in exhumed, a guild full of lvl 60s with one exception: the guild bank :P his names candaldren heard of him?

I'm in Hansome Persuasion, and I don't know your friend or his guild. I'm guessing he isn't on my server.

Quoting Roinkz: Jeez theres so many things on screen it's a little overwhelming.

You get used to it really fast.

Quoting Demonblade: ****...that is a wierd picture...i havent played WoW in like 3 months...anything new?

Tier 2.5 from AQ40, that's it.