faqs/cigs

Posted by basterd

what kind do you smoke? I smoke the camel exotic flavors.

Posted by The Judge

Laremy Slims

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting basterd: what kind do you smoke? I smoke the camel exotic flavors.

It's against the law to smoke at the age of 10 :D

Posted by mis0

Virginia Slims. [spoiler]YEAH RLY LOLOL???!11 ^________________^[/spoiler]

Posted by basterd

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: It's against the law to smoke at the age of 10 :D

HAHA funny there bub ..is that what is says in my profile? I'll have to change it i just clicked on random dates.

Posted by bazariah

i used to smoke royals... but i havent smoked for six weeks :D

Posted by Klarth

N/A. No tobacco, anyway.

Posted by basterd

LMAO just the wacky tobbacky for you klarth,ay?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Cigarettes are for wusses. If you're going to smoke, smoke a cigar.

Posted by basterd

lmao cigars kind of suck because the wrap is dipped in something not the tobbaco, like acid cigars they dip the tobbaco into a flavor but the 2 diffrent kinds that i have smoked have had mint in them and I hate mint.

Posted by Xenos

For some reason, I read the title of this thread as fags/cigs...

Cigs? Not really my forte.

Posted by Porcupine

I smoke a pipe.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Lord of Spam: Cigarettes are for wusses. If you're going to smoke, smoke a cigar.

This is true.

I've quit, however.

Posted by basterd

fags which are called in england cigerets which are called in america and everywhere else

Posted by Dragner

I smoke NewPorts or 305s whatever I can get at the time.

Posted by basterd

whenever i sold slim vaginas(LOL) it was for old hags that had a hole in there neck.there for old women

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Don't smoke.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you dont mind the constant ash, smelling like poo, and risk of cancer, smoking is an awesome way to look cool.

Edit:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/smoke4tu.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by basterd

where was this thread moved to?

Posted by Raptor

Are you sure you're qualified for the internet?

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Basterd]fags which are called in england cigerets which are called in america and everywhere else
The DA people are annoying? No, what is annoying is your terrible ability to use English correctly and the way you get upset when someone rightfully snaps your crayons.

I don't smoke.

Posted by JonMB

I don't smoke. There are cheaper ways to slowly kill myself, such as marriage or computer administration.

Posted by Trigger

Computer administration and marriage can be just as costly and usually much more quickly, also. How cruel this world is to those who choose to take the trendy or nerdy path in life! (Even moreso for those who choose both!)

My wallet will never be the same again.

Posted by JonMB

Marriage can be profitable. Divorce is costly, eh.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I don't smoke. There are cheaper ways to slowly kill myself, such as marriage or computer administration.

A marriage can be stressful AND expensive. While cigarettes can be moderately expensive, though relaxing. Apparently.

Then again, you can't have sex with a cigarette.

Then again, you supposedly don't have sex with a wife either.

Posted by JonMB

But a marriage has potential of being fulfilling and profitable. Smoking is always costly, unless you get them for free.

Posted by Nickd009

TABACCO IS WACKO IF YOUR UNDER 18!

Posted by mis0

Quoting basterd: whenever i sold slim vaginas(LOL) it was for old hags that had a hole in there neck.there for old women

It's called a spoiler, ****wit. In reality, I don't smoke. There are better highs with less self-destructive side effects.

Posted by Slade

I've smoked cigars before, some... Swisher Sweets, I believe they were called. They were amazingly good some puffs and like drowning underwater others. Tasted like coffee to me. Cherry flavored filters, too.

Wouldn't make it a habit, though.

Posted by basterd

I'm suppost to be getting my mini hookah/shisha some time and I was think about getting double cherry.I smoke a lil cigar yesterday someone game me,it was strawberry, It wasn't like the strawberry swisher sweet it was sweeter than that(lol)