Power Suit Vs Fusion Suit

Posted by Sk2k52

Power Suit

Fusion Suit

Which do you like better and why?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Or:
[IMG]http://membres.lycos.fr/bestpocket/nostalgie/metroid%20fusion%202.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/gamecube/metroidprime/m_screen012.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sk2k52

ah thanks for those better pictures of the fusion suit

another image of the power suit.

Posted by Linko_16

Power Suit, definately. I like the "Battle Suit" look better than the "Jump Suit" look.

Posted by Zeta

Fusion Suit. The weight lost from taking away some of the Power Suit's parts should allow her to go faster, and she could use those spikes on her arm as a melee weapon. Plus I think it looks pretty cool, except for the color schemes. My only real gripe with it is the awkward wall-jumping.

Posted by Dog

if the fusion suit was red and black and orange it would be awsome.

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting Zeta: Fusion Suit. The weight lost from taking away some of the Power Suit's parts should allow her to go faster, and she could use those spikes on her arm as a melee weapon. Plus I think it looks pretty cool, except for the color schemes. My only real gripe with it is the awkward wall-jumping.

Psst, vote in the poll too plz ^^

Posted by Zeta

But I like the FS's look and capabilities! :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: except for the color schemes

I personally like it.

Posted by Zeta

Oh whoops. I meant just the Varia Fusion color scheme. The purple and yellow just looks so ugly, IMO. Gravity Fusion FTW.

Posted by Klarth

Says it all. <3

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

In terms of capabilities, there isn't much separating the two... Though I have to agree, the Fusion suit looks better, in my opinion. A more streamlined design - the colour scheme of the power variant looks garish, but the SA-X powered version seen in the closing scenes of the game completes the look. I also like the idea of the arm spikes being used as a melee weapon, or perhaps a form of wall-grab?

Posted by echoes3200

I like the varia suit more it looks better to me just the way it looks gets me going

Posted by Pit

Power Suit

I like Power of Fusion

Posted by GameMiestro

I'll vote Zero Mission suitless Samus.

Posted by echoes3200

wait wait no I like phazon suit from metroid the phazon suit gives you a few new things you can do you can use the phazon beam you can walk in phazon note you can't walk in all phazon and it gives you a black and redish parts if any one has a reply just let me know